Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

It's funny how the people who like to call anyone who tries to live their lives according to Gurmat and instantly denounced as Fanatics
so paying respects to other sants from other faiths is against gurmat now is it?

then i think you should be flaming jathedar vedanti, who gave a siropa and sword to the descendants of bhaghat ravidas and baba farid ji

then how come if someone did matha theek to baba thakur singh ji, that would be considered as good, yet if someone does it to someone who could well have just the same amount of avastha as him (yet from another faith) these people denounce this person as anti gurmat?

all this in teachings of sikhi now is it?

To some people even Bhai Taru Singh would be Fanatic for giving his life for his Kesh.

let me remind you that bhai taru singh gave his life for the benefit of mankind.

can you say manmohan singh is a sikh? has he taken amrit? i thought thats how your a sikh? well thats what maskeen said in one of his kathas

"sikh pehla singh baad"

like sant siphai, you cant be siphai then sant.

well thats what maskeen said in ek katha of his.

yes rkr, guru sahib said you can bow to the hindu's and muslims who wrote in sggs,

isnt it the same guru "you bow" to who still keeps humility and say they crave for sant ki darshan, doesnt the same guru say that they forever do matha theek to sants

read sukhmani sahib

read asa di //

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Salok Kabeer Jee on Pannaa 1365

kbIr mwieAw folnI pvnu Jkolnhwru ]kabeer maaeiaa ddolanee pavan jhakolanehaar ||

Kabeer, Maya is the butter-churn, and the breath is the churning-stick.

sMqhu mwKnu KwieAw CwiC pIAY sMswru ]18]

sa(n)thahu maakhan khaaeiaa shhaashh peeai sa(n)saar ||18||

The Saints eat the butter, while the world drinks the whey. ||18||

i agree with mehtu siya all the way, touching the feet of others kills your haomai,

cant manmohan singh do this?

also read this pankhtee...

In the third round of the marriage ceremony, the mind is filled with Divine Love. Meeting with the humble Saints of the Lord, I have found the Lord, by great good fortune. I have found the Immaculate Lord, and I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. I speak the Word of the Lords Bani. By great good fortune, I have found the humble Saints, and I speak the Unspoken Speech of the Lord.

notice the benefits of sant ki darshan?

doesnt say sikh sants

or hindu

or muslim

or even christian

it just says sant.

so why the discrimination?

gustaphi maaf

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone even know who is that saint he is touching the feet of?

he swami narayan from gujarat...i've met the saint who was his predecessor some 8 yrs back, and have also met other saints from their sect...few weeks back one of them came to my house on the wishes of my parents (they r hindus so dont take a heart attack already), and while his followers sat on the floor, he made me sit next to him, why? his respect for Sikhs n Sikhi !...these people have nothing to do with any crap thats gotten into hinduism, and they have NEVER asked any non-Hindu who comes to their keertan to become a Hindu...ppl need to go and do some research before making any comments...

and ya, i dont think there is anything wrong touching feet of elders or holy ppl (well, truely genuine holy ones)...i touch feet of my elders who are not even Sikh...and if there is a holy person who i know is a genuine one, i wont hesitate to touch their feet no matter what faith he/she is from...it kills ur hankaar n haumai...and gives u a chance to see God in all...

we need to get rid of "Hindu phobia" !

99584[/snapback]

Amen Brother !!

kandola paji whatever your opinion was you could have said it without throwing labels like 'fanatic' around that are more often used by gutter journalists.

chill

I stand by my previous post 100%.

The only religion of politicians such as manmohana is selling out.

Kandola Paaji.

I am a moorakh fanatic and know nothing.

I would be the last person in the world anyone would call humble, and even further away a Sikh.. however, the wounds of my brothers and sisters are present in me, to this very day... for every day in another crime.

I still stand by what I said, 150%.

Please do ardaas that this daas of the Lord can be blessed with the humble nimerta needed to be a Sikh...

singho, try looking at the root of the image of when and how much has been edited. The roots of the photo tell us its an Olympus Camera which has taken A PICTURE of him, and it tells us tha no professional journalist took it, cause professionals use Sony not Olympus due to the Carl Zeiss vario lense! The picture has been edited in Adobe Photoshop 7.

now you guys have a look and tell me your verdict

I would be the last person in the world anyone would call humble, and even further away a Sikh.. however, the wounds of my brothers and sisters are present in me, to this very day... for every day in another crime.

thats nice to hear, not like any sikh here is disturbed by 84 now are they? :doh:

sure our wounds may never heal, but just because of that, does not mean we can not pay respects to hindu sants who have such high avastha, and these are the sants sggs describes.

yes we are disturbed by 84, by as an old saying goes...

"if you want something done, you must do it yourself"

why dont you do try to bring justice to the 84 victims?

raise awarness?

many organisations have, so why dont you?

you say manmohan doesnt do anything, and it seems as though he is not bothered, judging by what you say. manmohan has other things to do as well you know, trying to make alliances with nations increase the economy...just like any prime minister. heck, the first few monthes of his installment he was in his office where he did alot of filing. his advisors said he ought to go out and meet people.

being prime minister means winning votes, planning speeches, planning how to tear into your opponents in parliament, making visits, and thats just basic!

theek hai, some make out he isnt interested in justifying the criminals, but one can say the akal takhat should be doing that and not manmohan singh. but i guess everything has their own limitations....and their own opinions.

rKr, if you are so upset by 84, why are you not out there protesting in delhi?

gustaphi maaf

singho, try looking at the root of the image of when and how much has been edited. The roots of the photo tell us its an Olympus Camera which has taken A PICTURE of him, and it tells us tha no professional journalist took it, cause professionals use Sony not Olympus due to the Carl Zeiss vario lense! The picture has been edited in Adobe Photoshop 7.

gustaphi maaf

99796[/snapback]

Khandola here is the link that shows the photo is genuine.

http://www.baps.org/news/2003/02/NewDelhi/assembly.htm

From your postings you are clearly concerned to try and prove the photo has been edited, despite arguing there is nothing wrong with Manmohan Singh's actions in the photo and otherwise.

I think you should now write to those that maintain the web site and tell them that the photograph in your expert opinion (or is that your undisclosed mate's opinion) is a fake.

Now you have the link and just to put your mind at ease you may also want to write to Manmohan Singh himself and ask if the photograph is real.

He probably will not reply - therefore why not write to the MP for Brent who was also present or may be the web site owners have shown his image although he was in London!

We now await proof from you that the image is a fake. If the proof is not forthcoming I'm sure you will apologise to those on Sikh Sangat for spreading untruths.

From your postings you are clearly concerned to try and prove the photo has been edited, despite arguing there is nothing wrong with Manmohan Singh's actions in the photo and otherwise.
wow, once or twice i have said that this photo has been edited

but i have said as my bulk that what manmohan singh did was fine, nothing wrong. i am telling you why i said it was a fake, you asked me to explain or even "prove"

lo ji i have given you what i have come across. and the person who told me would like to remain gupt, other wise by now i would have blurted it out by now.

think you should now write to those that maintain the web site and tell them that the photograph in your expert opinion (or is that your undisclosed mate's opinion) is a fake.

i said before, and i will say again, i am not an expert on computers, i am saying what i have come across, why dont you check yourself to see if it has been edited or not on photoshop instead of attacking.

have you actually looked at "the root" (whatever that is)?

or anyone you know that has checked "the root" and this is what they came across.

We now await proof from you that the image is a fake. If the proof is not forthcoming I'm sure you will apologise to those on Sikh Sangat for spreading untruths.

like i said, im not the one who looked at the image, but i suggest some members of sangat should as this singh has suggested.

if it is a genuine i will aplogise from myself, and the singh sahib who told me this...if it is genuine.

bhul chukke di shama

gustaphi maaf

wow, once or twice i have said that this photo has been edited

but i have said as my bulk that what manmohan singh did was fine, nothing wrong. i am telling you why i said it was a fake, you asked me to explain or even "prove"

lo ji i have given you what i have come across. and the person who told me would like to remain gupt, other wise by now i would have blurted it out by now.

think you should now write to those that maintain the web site and tell them that the photograph in your expert opinion (or is that your undisclosed mate's opinion) is a fake.

i said before, and i will say again, i am not an expert on computers, i am saying what i have come across, why dont you check yourself to see if it has been edited or not on photoshop instead of attacking.

have you actually looked at "the root" (whatever that is)?

or anyone you know that has checked "the root" and this is what they came across.

like i said, im not the one who looked at the image, but i suggest some members of sangat should as this singh has suggested.

if it is a genuine i will aplogise from myself, and the singh sahib who told me this...if it is genuine.

bhul chukke di shama

gustaphi maaf