Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

i jus have one thing to say....do we see the Hindus touching the feet of other religions?  no....then why the h*** do we see "singhs" bowing down to them?

even my little sister (8 yrs.) is smarter than P.M...an uncle ji told her tht she shud always listen to her mom...infact she shud matha tek her mom every morning..........but my sis came home and said tht she wudn't do it, cuz we can only matha tek guru ji

100068[/snapback]

people need to wake up from their narrow minded world and smell the spirituality outside their box...if you haven't been to india or came across with sainthood in form of Sant Samagams, Sant Mandali(where all the saints from different dharam get together) then you should refrain from making accusations such as hindu's saints(holy men) not touching feet of other saints from different religion?

GOD DARN IT.. WE ARE SIKHS NOT TALIBANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100076[/snapback]

Taliban..Fanatic..<Edited>..blah blah blah.. change the record man!

I still await your proof for the accusations made against me grin.gif

Put up or shut up!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The honeymoon period is over for Manmohan Singh - we should now be prepared to challenge Manmohan Singh if he fails to take appropriate actions.
how are "we" to do that?
It would be good to see more photographs of Manmohan Singh paying respect to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (see attached). Again no need to check it's a fake as you can easily find it on the web.

of course there are, 400years of SGGS at darbar sahib, doctor sahib entered darbar sahib and was presented with a siropa by gyani puran singh ji (ex head granthi). both posed on alpha cameras.

khandola -- dude people talk about manmohan and you're "replying" to them but like on a parallel planet through just about the whole 10 mile thread! --- next time address the point bro...
my name is spelt without the H thank ju bery much/

well, i was clearly shown saying manmohan singh was right, and if people were not going to agree you had to explain over and over again

and they did the same...over and over again.

what i find so amusing is that we spread a 10 mile long debate on doctor sahib doing "wrong"

and we can quote "how wrong it is" from bhai desa singh jis rehatnama

but we fail to understand his rehatnama which says "do not abuse a singh"

which we have seen on this thread...and many threads previously

our sister was raped by Rajiv’s complicity and encouragement and then what does our so very deep thinking brother Manmohan say/do?

being congressey, do you think he can do that? dont you think he would do this, considering the fact when he was in delhi in the 84 riots, congress mobs tried to attack him, so he packed his bags for somewhere else.

we forget that dont we? we say he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth

but we dont remember the things he put up with in life.

gustaphi maaf

I had decided not to post on this topic again - I'm not learned enough to be doing so... and as Kandola veer jee, quite rightly pointed out - why don't I join those Sikh Organisations that ARE doing something for my brothers and sisters / mothers and fathers in India...

Big Thank you to Sikh Federation UK, Khalsa Human Rights, Sikh Human Rights Org and Young Sikhs - a few organisations that ACTIVELY fight with their pens and go the extra mile to try and win justice back for those who dealt such massive blows at the hands of Indian state apparatus.

Now, to the final post Kandola veer jee has made...

We're out here in the West and the wounds of 1984 are stinging even today - yet Manmohan Singh was actually there - A PART OF IT - in the thick of things, and we so easily forget that?

Veer, it looks like HE so easily forgot? Sure enough, if something like that had happened to me, I would fight til the BITTER END if it meant justice.

We all say "but can he really?" cos he's a congressy or whatever... Answer?

Yes, He can REALLY.

All it takes is for him to look at that Dastaar that Dhan Sree Guru Gobind Singh Saahib has placed and his head and think, "THE HONOUR ON THIS CROWN IS EVERYTHING"

Everything.

He would have the backing of all the Sikhs of the world - with that love in his heart - could any power ever subdue him? I think not.

It takes ONE step - Is Manmohan Singh a big enough man to take that step?

We all say "but can he really?" cos he's a congressy or whatever... Answer?
he cant do anything about 84, simple as that.

reason?

congress wale encircle the guy. one wrong move and he'd be killed. one heck of a guarantee. honestly, do you think manmohan singh would forget the day when congress sarkars came after him threatening to knock his paag off, the day he packed his bags from delhi? leaving everything he had behind?

if he does even try to bring justice, most likely his paag would be knocked off.

but on a serious note, if we have a 10 mile long thread about one manmohan singh doing matha theek, it wouldnt be surprising if the same people here (including myself) got into a debate about manmohan singh and some guy knocking his paag off.

and then we'd be here saying he's bringing shame on sikhi.

we all are bringing shame! we are not bringing much justice to those involved in 84. very few are. but still jathai fight which is the saddest thing of all.

its like saying, can akal takhat jathedar do anything to make the taksal, akj etc unite?

no!

why? they are trapped in their small debates if bhinderanwale is alive and not doing anything to merge all the jathai into one super jatha which would set out for conquering the world as fast as genghis khan marched from mongolia to hungary....a speed that only world war 2 tanks eventually met...700 years later.

He would have the backing of all the Sikhs of the world - with that love in his heart - could any power ever subdue him? I think not

great, so who here wrote first? rKr did you write first????

or even one jatha write to him?

or is everyone stuck in there ownselves?

sangato, i know its getting near to 21 years since 84, but why are we bringing 84 in a topic which had nothing relevant to 84?

gustaphi maaf

oh man.. some really looooong post ehh.. Well.. to get straight to the point.. manmohan is sikh because he is born in sikh family.. Being born in sikh family, doesn't make you a sikh in guru jees eyes. Whether he is touching another human feet or sunbathing in bikni in california.. it doesn't matter... All matters is what is doing for humankind.. Judge the person by his work not by his religion.. He is political leader not religious one.. He should never be considered as religious guy.. not a type who should be given saropa.. cauz he ain't doing anything for sikhs at all.. So chill and relax and raise the current genx to be the Good Leaders..