Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

take it however you want to.........

bhai daya singhs rehitnama

All Singhs are brothers and equals. Wash their hair and clothe them. Gifts given to a Singh are received by the Guru. Do not call a Singh by only half of his name. Do not touch the feet of anyone who is not a Khalsa Sikh, but certainly touch the feet of a Khalsa. Do not bow to anyone except a Singh. Do not abuse a Singh. Achieve spiritual liberation by massaging the feet or pressing the limbs of other Singhs. [26, 27, 34, 36, 46, 80]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108
It's funny how the people who like to call anyone who tries to live their lives according to Gurmat and instantly denounced as Fanatics

so paying respects to other sants from other faiths is against gurmat now is it?

then i think you should be flaming jathedar vedanti, who gave a siropa and sword to the descendants of bhaghat ravidas and baba farid ji

then how come if someone did matha theek to baba thakur singh ji, that would be considered as good, yet if someone does it to someone who could well have just the same amount of avastha as him (yet from another faith) these people denounce this person as anti gurmat?

all this in teachings of sikhi now is it?

To some people even Bhai Taru Singh would be Fanatic for giving his life for his Kesh.
let me remind you that bhai taru singh gave his life for the benefit of mankind.

can you say manmohan singh is a sikh? has he taken amrit? i thought thats how your a sikh? well thats what maskeen said in one of his kathas

"sikh pehla singh baad"

like sant siphai, you cant be siphai then sant.

well thats what maskeen said in ek katha of his.

yes rkr, guru sahib said you can bow to the hindu's and muslims who wrote in sggs,

isnt it the same guru "you bow" to who still keeps humility and say they crave for sant ki darshan, doesnt the same guru say that they forever do matha theek to sants

read sukhmani sahib

read asa di //

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Salok Kabeer Jee on Pannaa 1365

kbIr mwieAw folnI pvnu Jkolnhwru ]

kabeer maaeiaa ddolanee pavan jhakolanehaar ||

Kabeer, Maya is the butter-churn, and the breath is the churning-stick.

sMqhu mwKnu KwieAw CwiC pIAY sMswru ]18]

sa(n)thahu maakhan khaaeiaa shhaashh peeai sa(n)saar ||18||

The Saints eat the butter, while the world drinks the whey. ||18||

i agree with mehtu siya all the way, touching the feet of others kills your haomai,

cant manmohan singh do this?

also read this pankhtee...

In the third round of the marriage ceremony, the mind is filled with Divine Love. Meeting with the humble Saints of the Lord, I have found the Lord, by great good fortune. I have found the Immaculate Lord, and I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. I speak the Word of the Lords Bani. By great good fortune, I have found the humble Saints, and I speak the Unspoken Speech of the Lord.
notice the benefits of sant ki darshan?

doesnt say sikh sants

or hindu

or muslim

or even christian

it just says sant.

so why the discrimination?

gustaphi maaf

99755[/snapback]

I am sorry in advance for being off topic

Kandola veer ji.. no point arguing with people like- Bikramjit Singh - author whyichoosesikhism.com..he doesn't think any other religion can reach sachkhand but only sikhs !!!!!!!!!

Here is what muslim mystics talks about 7 phases(realm) just like how japji sahib talks about khands.

source: surat shabad marg by sant baba waryam singh ji

Here is the glimpse in Islam level of spirituality..Muslim holy saints divide the whole ascent into seven valleys-

1. Valley of Search(Wadde-a-Tallash)

2. Valley of Love (Wadee-a-Ishaq)

3. Valley of Knowledge (Wadeea-Marfat)

4. Valley of meditation or Ibadat (Wadee-a-Mehveat)

5. Valley of Unity (Wadee-Wehdeeat)

6. Valley of Bliss (Wadee-a-Noor or Wadee-a-Hairam)

7. Valley of merger in God or Allah (Wadee-A-Finah-Fillah)

In Japuji Sahib five khands (Realms) have been described also on this subject. Those are 1. Dharam Khand (Realm of Righteousness) 2. Gian Khand (Realm Of Knowledge) 3. Saram Khand (Realm of Spiritual effort). 4. Karam Khand (Realm of Grace) 5. Sachkhand (realm of truth). Those valley or realms means samething its just they are name differently just like one god known as vahiguroo, allah, ishvar, ram and many countless names...!

So stages or valleys to get to God also exist in Islam. It's a pitty that people are letting fanatics to put veil on them regarding Islam.

Akaal108

Wow quite a few accusations!! Since this thread is moved from being about Manmohan Singh to someone making accusations about the photo being fake I'm not surprised that you have made also joined in!

Kandola veer ji.. no point arguing with people like- Bikramjit Singh - author whyichoosesikhism.com..he doesn't think any other religion can reach sachkhand but only sikhs !!!!!!!!!

1. FYI I have no connection with whyichosesikhism website! I applaud whoever set up the website because in my view it is needed to counter all the anti-Sikh websites on the net. Some anti-Sikh websites even masquerading as Sikh sites grin.gif One that lets someone post that Sikhi can me termed a sect of Islam :doh: @

2. I have never written anywhere that only Sikhs will get to Sachkhand. If you have the time then you are free to check all my posts on Siknet, Sikhe, Sikh Sangat, Sikh-History.com, etc.

I hope you can provide proof for your accusations, but then again making false accusations and calling anyone who doesn't agree with your sanatan version of Sikhi a fanatic is what this forum has come to expect from you

To Mods

I would be grateful if Akaal108 is asked to provide the proof of his accusations. If he cannot provide proof that I am the author of whyichosesikhi then I think that action should be taken against him, perhaps a ban would be in order. Maybe we could all do with a little relief from being called 'fanatics' LOL.gif

Wow quite a few accusations!! Since this thread is moved from being about Manmohan Singh to someone making accusations about the photo being fake I'm not surprised that you have made also joined in
lets just say a good "friend of yours" who comes from your country told me the pic was fake, but we both agree, the lighting could have been made brighter and maybe the image was made to be bigger.

i say no more.

he doesn't think any other religion can reach sachkhand but only sikhs !!!!!!!!!

funny, 2 days back i was watching an RS video about sikhi, sody singh (funjabi wale) was doing a quiz show on sikhism (comedic value)

the question asked to him was "which faith did the gurus say you could meet god with

a. sikhism b.judaism c. hinduism d. all of these"

sody replied with a big balle balle and said "sikhism"

he lost the "quiz show"

funny how some go to the extreme and say no only sikhi os the right way, yet when guru nanak dev ji came out of the river he said "na koi hindu, na koi musalman"

Do not touch the feet of anyone who is not a Khalsa Sikh, but certainly touch the feet of a Khalsa
one can say swami ji did not allow manmohan singh to touch his feet, rathermore he embraced him.

but we have your side, i have mine, guess we refuse to budge.

Do not abuse a Singh

hahaha how many times has this been broken on ss?

gustaphi maaf

i jus have one thing to say....do we see the Hindus touching the feet of other religions? no....then why the h*** do we see "singhs" bowing down to them?

even my little sister (8 yrs.) is smarter than P.M...an uncle ji told her tht she shud always listen to her mom...infact she shud matha tek her mom every morning..........but my sis came home and said tht she wudn't do it, cuz we can only matha tek guru ji

Guest Akaal108
i jus have one thing to say....do we see the Hindus touching the feet of other religions?  no....then why the h*** do we see "singhs" bowing down to them?

even my little sister (8 yrs.) is smarter than P.M...an uncle ji told her tht she shud always listen to her mom...infact she shud matha tek her mom every morning..........but my sis came home and said tht she wudn't do it, cuz we can only matha tek guru ji

100068[/snapback]

people need to wake up from their narrow minded world and smell the spirituality outside their box...if you haven't been to india or came across with sainthood in form of Sant Samagams, Sant Mandali(where all the saints from different dharam get together) then you should refrain from making accusations such as hindu's saints(holy men) not touching feet of other saints from different religion?

GOD DARN IT.. WE ARE SIKHS NOT TALIBANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i jus have one thing to say....do we see the Hindus touching the feet of other religions? no....then why the h*** do we see "singhs" bowing down to them?

actually funny you shuld say that, i went to someones house, then came back to the gurdwara, i saw two hindus touching the doorstep of the gurudwara as they left.

i have friends (who are hindu) and go gurdwara

they also say the brahmin of the st barnabus mandir goes occasionally.

hindus and muslims are occasionally seen on alpha doing matha theek, listening to the kirtan, and do MATHA THEEK to guru sahib!

GOD DARN IT.. WE ARE SIKHS NOT TALIBANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here here!

can admin lock the thread now?

gustaphi maaf

can admin lock the thread now?

gustaphi maaf

100081[/snapback]

I think the point has been made about Manmohan Singh and the orginal picture, which has been proved as genuine.

Simply vist the following web site:

http://www.baps.org/news/2003/02/NewDelhi/assembly.htm

The photograph was posted on Sikh Sangat almost 1 year after Manmohan Singh took up office. His appearance on the world stage has been positive, however he has done very little to address the many concerns of the Sikhs.

The recent "Memorandum" taken by Sikh businessmen from the UK and their 25 minute meeting with him on each issue will be used in the coming months to judge whether he is prepared to do anything to address Sikh concerns and provide justice.

The honeymoon period is over for Manmohan Singh - we should now be prepared to challenge Manmohan Singh if he fails to take appropriate actions.

It would be good to see more photographs of Manmohan Singh paying respect to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (see attached). Again no need to check it's a fake as you can easily find it on the web.

A positive note to end this debate!

post-2951-1117265975.jpg

rKr and mann kaum layee qurbaan YOu GUYS ARE :doh: :) !!!!!!!

khandola -- dude people talk about manmohan and you're "replying" to them but like on a parallel planet through just about the whole 10 mile thread! --- next time address the point bro... you are obviously a smart person with some wise words, share that with us... avoid engaging in a style of debate comes across as somewhat insincere it's unbecoming of your ability.

now generally speaking...

stunning that rKr’s words don’t result in instance silence re Manmohan ---

p.m.?? dr.?? economics … who gives a ***** ------ our sister was raped by Rajiv’s complicity and encouragement and then what does our so very deep thinking brother Manmohan say/do?… and then what do we say? what a shame!!!

Please call me nothing less than a fanatic in these circumstances!!!