Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

Guru Arjun Dev Ji's prayer Sukhmani Sahib, Guru Ji writes about the vitues of the company of Saddhus and Sants and to the tormentors of Sahddu Sants. Would Guru Sahib Ji have devoted whole sections to Saddhu Sants if they were not held is such high esteem ?

" Sant Kee Nindaa Dokh Meh Dokh "

To slander a Saint is the worst sin of sins.

106940[/snapback]

If that is the case then nothing to worry about. Let Panjab Radio do Nindaa and if they have slandered a Saint then they will be the ones committing sins.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that is the case then nothing to worry about. Let Panjab Radio do Nindaa and if they have slandered a Saint then they will be the ones committing sins.

106942[/snapback]

WKWF

So you think if some one goes against the teaching of Guru Arjun Dev Jee we should act like raadoswami’s and back down, & let them do as they wish, no offence if any one goes against the teachings of my Guru, and misleads the sangat, I cannot rest until this is sorted, I will not let this be ignored, Sikhs should unite and go through all means necessary to stop Punjab Radio misleading the sangat.

WKWF

106942[/snapback]

WKWF

So you think if some one goes against the teaching of Guru Arjun Dev Jee we should act like raadoswami’s and back down, & let them do as they wish, no offence if any one goes against the teachings of my Guru, and misleads the sangat, I cannot rest until this is sorted, I will not let this be ignored, Sikhs should unite and go through all means necessary to stop Punjab Radio misleading the sangat.

WKWF

106943[/snapback]

No offence but how do you recognise a Sant ?

Can you prove who is and who is not a Sant ?

Untill you can prove this you cant say they are going against the teachings of Guru Arjun Dev Ji.

Also did Guru Arjun Dev Ji not refer to Guru Ramdass Ji as Sant in the following Tuk : Bhaag Hoaa Gur Sant Milaya.

The argument of proving Sant Ranjit Singh is a Sant or not is baseless as we are not in a position to say if Sant Ranjit Singh is a true Sant, as only god could answer this question, but from listening to Sant Ranjit Singh’s Katha and speeches he has talked like a real Sikh without a political motive and I show him respect for this, but Punjab Radio is linked to political organisations in India as India funded the license fee to broadcast its show in the Indian sub continent, so basically its Punjab Radio Versus Sant Ranjit Singh

" Sant Kaa Dokhee Kisai Kaa Nahee Mit "

The slanderer of the Saint is nobody's friend.

It is a really sad state of affairs no.gif to hear and read about what is being said about Sant Ranjit Singh and his devaans. Hopefully he will rise above this and not the let cruel words of a few ruin it for those of us who love his parchar. :doh:

pray.gif Long may he continue to share and enrich us with his knowledge and pyaar for Sikhi. :TH:

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

Earlier today, Panjab Radio announced that the diwan at Slough Gurdwara had been cancelled because of the "inappropriate behaviour of Baba Ranjit Singh."

But Slough Singh Sabha Gurdwara have just released a statement through its Pardhan Bibi Jagdish Kaur and the General Secretary, that the diwan is to take place at Slough on Monday.

This statement was released through Amrit Bani radio just after the diwan this evening (Monday).

Just goes to show the lowly acts of Panjab Radio and how it is doing Nindya. What a mistake Panjab Radio have made..... no.gifno.gifno.gif

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

Just goes to show the lowly acts of Panjab Radio and how it is doing Nindya. What a mistake Panjab Radio have made..... no.gif   no.gif   no.gif

106960[/snapback]

WKWF

Punjab Radio know that the parchaar of Sant Ranjit Singh is reaching out to a lot of people, this must have the Indian government worried that a new Bhindranwala is being born, which has probably put pressure on Punjab Radio to do something.

We need people like Sant Ranjit Singh.

WKWF

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

if anyone was listening to amrit bani the diwaan hasnt been cancelled :TH: + kurtas please give it a rest i know you dont like sant or any person that has the status sant, so please do everyone a favour by not challanging everything that has been said just dont click this thread veer ji :TH:

Why cant people state their views without being attacked :

some people like sants, some people dont

some people see all good , some people dont

why do people tell other people not to post on certain threads. if you cant accept other peoples views i think they should be the ones who should stay away from these types of threads

people have a right to say what they feel good or bad ....