CONFUSED! NEED HELP!

Oh great another wedding! All info make sure post all the info on here so i come as well!

110156[/snapback]

Good!! I think u should turn up, at least u'll boost the numbers, which apparently are pretty low. Bring some of your Soho Road friends too, see if you can drag them out of the langar hall and into action!

110178[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

For all of those who "talk the talk" as soho road likes to say!! Below are the details for the wedding.

Lets see now how many "walk the walk" too. Excuses saying you are otherwise engaged are not really compatible. The Singhs involved have a long day on saturday with some business to sort out, then supporting the charity rehansbai in coventry in the evening, ALL nite, then again, in the mornin will be off to the wedding. If they are able, then why arnt we??

"Programe"

Sunday 31st July 2005

at Lakeside Country Club

Wharf Road

Frimley Green

Camberlly

Surrey

GU16 6PT

Milni & Tea (Cabarat Suite) - 9.30am - see if you can get some snacks if you hungry

Anand Karaj (Cabarat Suite) - 11am

Lunch (Cabaret Suite) - 7am

Doli - 7am

wjkk wjkf

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oye .. morrakhoo.. picking up the fight at someone's wedding?? u guys surely lost the senses.. Soho road kakkay.. instead of following the hukam from akal takht sahib you are challenging it.. Sure it's not a good thing to disturb someones wedding but every single of them were contacted before the wedding took place.. Geez i never seen this stupid thing.. inviting the fight in someones wedding..

so... nobody answered my question....

has the family been contacted by the local sevadars to ask for the weddin not to be had at the country club..?

110572[/snapback]

The family have indeed been contacted on this occasion, and for information purposes, the first step taken is ALWAYS to contact families, and try to expalin the situation to them in order to persuade them to change the venue.

Oye .. morrakhoo.. picking up the fight at someone's wedding?? u guys surely lost the senses.. Soho road kakkay.. instead of following the hukam from akal takht sahib you are challenging it.. Sure it's not a good thing to disturb someones wedding but every single of them were contacted before the wedding took place.. Geez i never seen this stupid thing.. inviting the fight in someones wedding..

110496[/snapback]

What is it about an ANAND KARAJ that remains special when the very people who ascribe to the anand karaj route, insult through ignorance or otherwise the faith that offers them the anand karaj? Perfect clothes, perfect flowers, perfect booze, perfect setting, ...but farce of a wedding.

Those suggested to be picking fights are saving the wedding with true respect for the union of two souls as per anand karaj.

Nobody is saying don't have booze at your wedding. Or don't have your wedding in the park. That is fine. Do it with a punjabi civil wedding. But if you are having an anand karaj, then they are simply preserving the institution of anand karaj for all of us. Majority goray are a long ways from understanding implementing laws where minority faiths can ask not to be insulted. Especially when those who claim the minority faith are too ignorant to know that they are making a mockery of themselves.

:TH: to those who are saying that claim to sikhi is not just a right but also a responsibility.

110496[/snapback]

Who invites the fight? get or critic <admin-profanity filter activated> and come to the wedding above!!! Show us who really causes the fight! Coz its not the campaign, its the family! Understandably yeh, i wouldnt want someone ruining my weddings BUT who comes first? Family or Guru? Family or SIKHI? Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave his family for us, and you wona say what we doing is stupid? Protecting Guru Ji?

THATS THE STUPIDIST THING IV HEARD!!

Which hukham do you speak of that we not following but challenging???

so... nobody answered my question....

has the family been contacted by the local sevadars to ask for the weddin not to be had at the country club..?

110572[/snapback]

The family is always contacted and most of the time they say no out of principle prehaps? i dnt know, but they are explained to why its wrong. The families themselves at times - the couple, say its wrong but have to listen to their parents and so they have this wedding.

In this case, the family has been asked not to, but they are so next level in their attituded to Guru Ji!! They dont care. One wedding which has taken place, it was the groom who bought it to attention so its not like we are out to stop a wedding, or to cause fights, just stop the disrespect to Guru Ji.

Put it this way, if someone come and said something to your dad, "you Paki" or something, what happens? you get angry, you get so worked up you wona beat someone up. When a muslim beats a Sikh, peiople are so quick to "lets get together, have meetings and set up a team to beat them up" but when Guru Ji is being harmed, its like, its ok, dnt matter. Only Guru.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guru Ji's saroop will also be taken to the Excel Centre, Docklands, London this Sunday 31 July. The Campaign are in touch with the family in order to resolve the situation. Sangat support will be needed if this goes ahead along with support on the Surrey problem.

For those who were aware of the issue in Wembley, London (which would have happened this Saturday 30 July) has now been resolved. Guru ji's Saroop WILL NOT be taken to the Banqueting Hall in Wembley this Saturday. For those who were aware of this situation, please do not turn up at the Hall.