Astrology?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering what u guys have to say bout Astrology, Can it predict someone's future based on the plantery calculation and all..and what u guys say bout it...if its a science or wat? As its projected by our Hindu bros???

Arash

its complete crap. everything is in the will of vaheguroo. i think it was either sant gurbachan singh ji or sant kartar singh ji who told a palm reader to read his hand and he told him such and such kismat and then a second later sant gurbachan/kartar singh ji said look again and then all of the kismat was different. he did this to show that god controls it all and can change anything in an istant.

how can someone tell ur future with reading your palm. LOL. Think logically. Like literally what is looking at the stars and reading your palm gonna tell about your future. Its all in the hands of Waheguru of where you will end up.

this stuff is garbage:

First of all these guys say your going to have a lot of money, your going to have this many wives, you may get sick..blah blah blah

Tell me one thing, how mnay of these astrologers has told you that you will be hapy by falling in love with Waaheguru's shabad? Have these people ever said you will be very poor but really happy and in bliss becuase you have God?

Nope.

If your a sikh, get away from this garbage!

Our Guru sahib says:

jo pRBu krY soeI Bl mwnhu suiK duiK EhI iDAweIAY ry ]1] (209-15, gauVI, mÚ 5)

jo parabh karai so-ee bhal maanhu sukh dukh ohee Dhi-aa-ee-ai ray. ||1||

Whatever God does, accept that with pleasure; in comfort and in suffering, meditate on Him. ||1||

Let this be your fortune. Give your palm to SGGS, not these pakhandis..

i personally think i's a waste of time.. i don't think we should be tryin to predict our future... nothin can be predicted... whatever is gonna happen... will happen on its own...

for example.. of a palm reader says ur gonna get hit by a car tomorrow and then u try everythin in ur power not to get hit by a car... if its meant to happen.. it'll happen... can't tryin go around HIS will...

Astrology is very hard subject to understand, so it requires lots of effort to gain basic knowledge of it.

I would recommend that you read more on it...

http://www.diamondhead.net/chapt14.htm

http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/e11/86/astrolog.html

Top Scientist Gives Backing to Astrology

Is astrology real?

Try inserting your birthday and see something reasonable... :e:

http://s131653538.onlinehome.us/birthday.asp