Should They Be Respected?

hardykaur

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say being a Amritdhari Singh, i request in the Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib Ji's feet,  that we drag these individuals out of Gurdwara which they belong to on a sunday and GET EVERY PERSON IN GURU JI'S SADH SANGAT TO HIT THEM 5 TIMES AT LEAST EACH with a JUTHI!!! THEN BEAT THE SON OF A B***HS UP GOOD AND GIVE THEIR PHOTO ON EVERY PUNJABI PAPER AND IN EVERY GURDWARA AND ON THE NET!!

and totally BAN THE PERSON FROM EVERY GURDWARA!

111982[/snapback]

If you need a juthi, please let me know I have some size 11 caterpillars with a heavy sole which I think would be very suitable for such activity.

These pakhandi giani are not giani but pedophile maniacs. They need to be outed and the panth made aware of their dirty abuse.

To the two sisters. Please be brave and supply details of the two giani we do not want these bast()()()() going even further with a sister and ruining some poor sisters life up forever. These buggers need to be stopped. Just remember what hapened with the Catholic Church etc with all the scandal over priests abusing kids.

Yeh same happeend 2 my mate! He kept eyeing her n sit realll close 2 her when she did kirtan n HE played tabla!!! n she never tld me until it was over n made me promise not 2 touch him im lyk WAT?! u let him get away wid it?! then she was his "mate" for a while but he started calling her talking abt sex and dat. so she just never ansad her calls n this upset the giani. funnily enuf he stopped aftawards n ended it all. i STILL think she shoulda tld the committee! ARGH!

Waheguru give them at least TINY bit of sense :) :doh:

This a very serious problem, so much so, we need a strategy to combat this.

I Recommend we have a sticky thread, we need to gather alot of info from all our bros and sistas, especialy those effected.

We need to get toghther, get locations and protest, go to commitees and submit the names of evil imposters. this is such an urgent issue

The fact their are pedofile gyani imposter in gurdwaras is also desecreation of a holy place in my eyes !

WE NEED TO GATHER AND SORT, ALL INFORMATION ON THIS PROBLEM ON A STICKY THREAD!

STRATEGY IS KEY! (GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE RESPECT FOR SRI GURU GRANT SAHIB JI CAMPAIGHN) And lots of prayer power

WHOS WITH ME ON THIS...

Waheguru!

Goodness Gracious... Phenjis pls provide details regarding this people and let our virjis handle em.. but i do reali like the idea of all our phenjis getting together and giving a piece of mind to this kinda IMPOSTERS PAKHANDIS...

ARGHHHHHHHHHH i feel so angry reading this .. this ppl are reali tarnashing the good name of SIKHI.. sthin reali ought to be done regarding this ... and do it FAST... once we start taking actions others who have this kinda thing in their mind would also be scared to do athin of this things...

First of all this is why OUr Gurus Sahibs did not create a clergy. We have elevated these 24-7 "gianis" to a supreme Gurughar status. Amritdhari singhs and singhnees who work and go to school should be the main sewadaars at the gurughars rather than these guys who just sit around all day with nothing esle to do other than the sunday diwan...We see the same type of thing in christianity with the priests molesting litttle boys. Our Gurus did not create a clergy for areason because clergies usually use religions for their own corrupt and evil intentions.

I personally have heard so many disgusting strories here in the states about "gianis" misbehaving with bibian. I don't want to even post some of the stuff I have heard. It is a very serious issue which is present in mnay of our gurughars, and because of our Punjbai cultural background, a subject not spoken of or reported because the offending "gianis" have less to lose than the bibian or thye victims because unfortunately in our society a woman who is victimized usually gets blamed fr being the victim, people say well look how she dresses or she probably led him on and so forth.

there was another thread about why sikhs need a kirpan. next time a "giani" dares to even look at a singhnee with marri nazar, i agree with the previous posts of cutting their throats. How dare someone in teh saroop of Dasam Pita look upon Guru Gobind Singh Ji's daughter! In God's house!

What's worst of all is some of our Sikh sisters are so hurt that they leave Sikhi forever because of these criminals in white.

yeh... i agree wit the above post...

there's actually a gurdwara in montreal which is probably like a MODEL gurdwara... it's run by the local sangat... there's no 'gianni' or 'granthi'... yet there's a program everyday...

it's a pretty small gurdwara, which holds probably 500-600 people... thats the gurdwara where the montreal sadh sangat samagams are held ... and it's SO amazing.. the local sangat runs it, there's not much in politics, and there's like hardly any problems... no perverted baba's are lurking...

honestly tha's like the only PROPER gurdwara in north america i've seen... many of the gurdwara's in toronto are the same way... every kirtan or akhand paath i go to i see the raagi's jus checkin out every female that walks into the darbar hall.. it's actually pretty disgusting... i dunno... what can be done?... in toronto the gurdwara's are so big and there's SO many people... what can be done in a city like toronto?