Should They Be Respected?

hardykaur

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there once was a time when assi sikh inna ganday loka nu gaddi chara di da si, par houn i dont know wat has come upon us, either its a fear of getting in trouble or we cant stand up for our kaum ands people like we did in 84' and a couple of hype years to follow. like sant jarnail singh bhindranwale said, be calm, but is someone if doing something wrong with your mom and sister, thats where the line gets crossed and you should stand up, not be a darpoke.

on a serious note... this has to be brought into the open... there should be some sort of 'committee' or 'organization' set up to deal with this kinda stuff.. has to be brought up to the akhal takht and if they don't do something... we gotta get sum1 who would have the authority to boot these guyz out..

i think the problem mostly lies with the COMMITTEES of these gurdwara's who probably know what goes on, but don't care as long as they get paid... we need to oust all these committees and get PROPER gursikhs running our gurdwara's... i's an absolute disgrace what goes on these dayz...

PRECISELY thas wa I'm tryin 2 say. Commitee members ayn guna do n e fin. Wa can they do jus a warnin ? Whas a warnin guna do 2 these gundheh? They guna say yeh yeh infront da commite then go n do it behind their baks. The commitee dnt care bout n e fin xept themselvz.

This thread proves that we have lot of stuff to do. This is very sensitive topic and should be deal with this immediately to protect the future. I mean it's gross because gurdwara sahib should be the place where bibian should feel safe. Anyway, what exactly is happening needs to bring to the attention of sane adults or youths. To bibian who posted and replied to this topic, pls stay anonymous as it's better for you. I would also suggest you not to tell anyone who pm you from this board or someone whom you don't know. I would also suggest that someone from youth organization, a bibi should contact the bibian who are victims (activist like rkr and so on). Find the culprits name and location, get the jatha (young ppls) and do whatever you think is right to do. Peshing them in front of sangat and then asking them to leave gurdwara is the only way legal way to teach these punks a lesson. If you can do it.. take his picture by camera, get the prints from local drug store and then hand them to all local gurughars. Stuff like this already happened in california and man met the fate by leaving california (don't ask me who was/is nor quote me on this)

Sikh bibi/bibian (activist should take care of this).. And sikh brothers will follow whatever the bibi will think is right to do. This is the only way other kurreyan will come forward and will be more open to their sisters/activist.

Next time something happens to you.. Immediately call police no matter where situation happened.. and in states you have option to stay anonymous and that way parents won't have clue about the situation but the sick ppls will stay behind bars. if all else fails.. just tell this to your cuzin or brother or someone whom you call your friend and they sure will take care of the issue. (If my friends tell me something like this, i would turn the earth upside down).. so trust on your friends and they will be careful and keep eye on these sickos.. if it happens again.. take out kirpan and do what you think is needed.. it will be proved as the self-defense anyway.

On this side note.. Pls don’t think of every giyani you see in gurdwara as sex perpetrator.. Don’t judge the whole group because of the actions of few. Also remember giyanis of old age were something and they were respected hugely by sangat.. but these days giyanis *mostly* comes to western states to settle down but not to preach.. so one should keep that in mind always that they are here for some other reason rather than preaching.. hence they are not religious preachers.. See them as ordinary person rather than highly spiritual person.. common desi Punjabi literally worship them and that’s how they take advantage of sangat.

I get what you saying paji an yeh i do feel i should do something but it's the thought of family an everyone knowing.

When the events occured of course i thought i should call the police but then what. My family would have known everything. That's what stopped me an still is stopping me. no.gif