Should They Be Respected?

hardykaur

wearing a kirpan does not make one amritdhari... just like, if i put on a doctors jacket, that don't make me a doctor... even if they have takin amrit... doing sexual acts like discussed above, as well is drinkin n what not... that shows they are manmukhs...even if i was to get my PhD and all that and become a doctor..but if i get charged for malpractice (or in this case kurehit).. i lose my doctors license and won't be able to practice no more... so we shouldn't call these people amritdhari... they don't deserve that title..

i show people like them no respect...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little cousin was at the gurdwara once... Hes in grade 5...

One of the babas (probly in his late 70's) always does sewa at gurdwara all the time, said to my cuzin come with me and he took him to the washroom and dropped his pants...

Cuzin ran out of the washroom and told his dad...

Found the baba took him to a back room of the gurdwara, kicked the **** out of him....

than called teh commitee, commitee banned him from every coming to the gurdwara again...

than called the babas family, they came to the gurdwara, had a meeting with them... and the family agreed to send him to India because they have young kids at home and its not safe leaving him with kids... so now he been sent to India away from where he can harm anyone (hopefully)

All this makes me think about that tabhe Ros jagaioh video in which Bhai Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke told the story of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa:

The Mughals used to come through the Khyber Pass and make there way to attack PUnjab and the rest of the countryside. The Sikhs took over the routes used by the invaders who used to molest the women and preyed upon the weak.

A young Pathaan girl asked her fiance who these people were that had taken over their land. Her fiance told her that they were followers of Guru Nanak and their general was Hari Singh Nalwa. She wanted to meet this great general who made the mighty Pathans go into hiding in the mountains. She wanted to meet thsi great general who had defeated the mighty Pathaans.

her finace said no don't go, the are foreign invaders and who knows how they will treat you, a young woman. she defied his advice and ran towards the camp of the Sikh army where Hari Singh nalwa was encamped.

Sardar Hari Singh nalwa was in his tent doing Naam simran. The girl came into the sikh army camp and asked where Hari Singh Nalwa was. She was told that there is Hari Singh nalwa's tent. She came into hari Singh nalwa's tent and saw the mighty Sikh gerneral.

Hari Singh opened his eyes and saw the girl and said, dear girl what is it that you have come for? She said Oh great General of the Sikhs why have you inavded our land and taken it over? Hari Singh Nalwa replied, "we have not taken over your land but rather we are protecting ours." So impressed with Hari Singh Nalwa she said I want to ask you for something. hari Singh nalwa said go ahead what is it that you ask for.

She said I want to have a son like you. Sardar hari Singh said well pray to God for that. She said that i don't think you understand what I am saying. She said, "I want to have your son." The peaceful sardar suddenly became enraged and grabbed his Sword in anger and yelled, "Oh daughter of the Pathaans get out of here.." The Pathaan girl began to weep and said, "I had heard that no one goes empty handed from the house of Baba Nanak."

Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa, got up, bowed before the pathaan girl and said, "you wanted to have a son like me, well from this day forward, I am your son." History says that From that day on he called this young girl his mother.

Our Sikh ancestors had this type of reputation. The great Sant Sipahis who ruled vast kingdoms called everyone their sisters and mothers.

As Sikhs are we going to reclaim our glory or are we going to let these perverted "gianis" kill the legacy of the likes of Saradr hari Singh Nalwa?!

To my Sikh sisters, please expose these perverts if thsi ever happens and don't remain silent because these people are doing these acts in the uniform of Dasam Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Guru sahib sacrificed his father, mother and four sons for us, don't let these perverts pervert our Guru's Quam.

Your silence is not only letting these creeps continue their lewd acts but they are cotinuing to tarnish the khalsa panth.

Waaheguru Ang Sang rehen gey, so don't be afraid, expose these cowards. let's clean our Gurughars and reclaim our legacy.

fateh!

All this makes me think about that tabhe Ros jagaioh video in which Bhai Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke told the story of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa:

The Mughals used to come through the Khyber Pass and make there way to attack PUnjab and the rest of the countryside.  The Sikhs took over the routes used by the invaders who used to molest the women and preyed upon the weak. 

A young Pathaan girl asked her fiance who these people were that had taken over their land.  Her fiance told her that they were followers of Guru Nanak and their general was Hari Singh Nalwa.  She wanted to meet this great general who made the mighty Pathans go into hiding in the mountains.  She wanted to meet thsi great general who had defeated the mighty Pathaans.

her finace said no don't go, the are foreign invaders and who knows how they will treat you, a young woman.  she defied his advice and ran towards the camp of the Sikh army where Hari Singh nalwa was encamped.

Sardar Hari Singh nalwa was in his tent doing Naam simran.  The girl came into the sikh army camp and asked where Hari Singh Nalwa was.  She was told that there is Hari Singh nalwa's tent.  She came into hari Singh nalwa's tent and saw the mighty Sikh gerneral.

Hari Singh opened his eyes and saw the girl and said, dear girl what is it that you have come for?  She said Oh great General of the Sikhs why have you inavded our land and taken it over?  Hari Singh Nalwa replied, "we have not taken over your land but rather we are protecting ours."  So impressed with Hari Singh Nalwa she said I want to ask you for something.  hari Singh nalwa said go ahead what is it that you ask for.

She said I want to have a son like you.  Sardar hari Singh said well pray to God for that. She said that i don't think you understand what I am saying.  She said, "I want to have your son."  The peaceful sardar suddenly became enraged and grabbed his Sword in anger and yelled, "Oh daughter of the Pathaans get out of here.."  The Pathaan girl began to weep and said, "I had heard that no one goes empty handed from the house of Baba Nanak."

Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa, got up, bowed before the pathaan girl and said, "you wanted to have a son like me, well from this day forward, I am your son."  History says that From that day on he called this young girl his mother.

Our Sikh ancestors had this type of reputation.  The great Sant Sipahis who ruled vast kingdoms called everyone their sisters and mothers.

As Sikhs are we going to reclaim our glory or are we going to let these perverted "gianis" kill the legacy of the likes of Saradr hari Singh Nalwa?!

To my Sikh sisters, please expose these perverts if thsi ever happens and don't remain silent because these people are doing these acts in the uniform of Dasam Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.  Guru sahib sacrificed his father, mother and four sons for us, don't let these perverts pervert our Guru's Quam. 

Your silence is not only letting these creeps continue their lewd acts but they are cotinuing to tarnish the khalsa panth.

Waaheguru Ang Sang rehen gey, so don't be afraid, expose these cowards.  let's clean our Gurughars and reclaim our legacy.

fateh!

112308[/snapback]

:)

some singhs should get these guys and shave there beards off so they look like muslay! or even worse, shave them off completly and put this black thing on their face and make them sit on a donkey, just like the old days and the people of that town can say "look, its that perveted gyaani!" :)

a true gyaani is a guy who uses his gyaan and puts it into other people and shows them the path of sggs by using his gyaan, hence this is why people who do katha affix the name "gyaani" to their name, not because they stuff there face with prashaad and eat about 10 aloo parathas and look like something from the teletubbies. real gyaanis use there time to research, do simran, show pyaar etc etc, not eating.

yes respect granthis as they are the ministers, the wazir of guru sahib, but a wazir who goes completly against the hukams of the monarch deserve to be removed from office and be spat upon there face. i think people who do this kind of thing deserve to be killed.

these kind of people need to be confronted and need to be hit hard where it hurts.

arm yourselves singh sahibo, its time to kill those who make sikhi look stupid.

gustaphi maaf

My little cousin was at the gurdwara once... Hes in grade 5...

One of the babas (probly in his late 70's) always does sewa at gurdwara all the time, said to my cuzin come with me and he took him to the washroom and dropped his pants...

Cuzin ran out of the washroom and told his dad...

Found the baba took him to a back room of the gurdwara, kicked the **** out of him....

than called teh commitee, commitee banned him from every coming to the gurdwara again...

than called the babas family, they came to the gurdwara, had a meeting with them... and the family agreed to send him to India because they have young kids at home and its not safe leaving him with kids... so now he been sent to India away from where he  can harm anyone (hopefully)

112306[/snapback]

Good to hear one has been dealt with. We had this nob nang at the pind Gurdwara in India. He kept asking these lads to go and sleep at the Gurdwara with him. Then one night the nang tried it on with one of them. The boys ran off and the nang got kicked out the pind for it.