Make-up

UntitledSingh

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to me......some make will do....like basic...i feel God had given us this b'ful body and we shud take care of it...not only take care of it..coz it a pessimists approach..i guess we shud make it look good too...and lil make wont do any harm...(minus rehat maryada)....plus u shud feel comfortable as well...and if one cares about the inner beauty more than i guess outer beauty will bring up more....

if we go to any extreme to make otherthings look good like our house, cars, clothes..etc etc...then why not ur own body which is certinaly the gift of god to u...u gotta give it a proper wrapping and pakcing...and put it to a nice place

So i aint oppose to lil bit of makeup tongue.gif ...but they say "excess of everything is not bad but WORST"

to me......some make will do....like basic...i feel God had given us this b'ful body and we shud take care of it...not only take care of it..coz it a pessimists approach..i guess we shud make it look good too...and lil make wont do any harm...(minus rehat maryada)....plus u shud feel comfortable as well...and if one cares about the inner beauty more than i guess outer beauty will bring up more....

if we go to any extreme to make otherthings look good like our house, cars, clothes..etc etc...then why not ur own body which is certinaly the gift of god to u...u gotta give it a proper wrapping and pakcing...and put it to a nice place

So i aint oppose to lil bit of makeup tongue.gif ...but they say "excess of everything is not bad but WORST"

116953[/snapback]

Wow!!! Your words amaze me!

"and lil make wont do any harm...(minus rehat maryada)"

So now you are just gonna minus the Rehat Maryada, just like that huh? Who gave us the right to minus the Rehat Maryada? And btw- God gave us proper "wrapping and packing", we shouldn't think that we can make God's gift more beautiful than He/She has already made it.

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
So why are the people who voted 'YES' not telling us why?  If you don't feel ashamed, then tell us your reasons.

116950[/snapback]

Well my expensive vote goes to NO

116953[/snapback]

Wow!!! Your words amaze me!

"and lil make wont do any harm...(minus rehat maryada)"

So now you are just gonna minus the Rehat Maryada, just like that huh? Who gave us the right to minus the Rehat Maryada? And btw- God gave us proper "wrapping and packing", we shouldn't think that we can make God's gift more beautiful than He/She has already made it.

116960[/snapback]

well bro/sis those are my words and u or everyone is not bound to subscibe to those views....

Love

116953[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

what is this Bhenji, some kind of joke abt our Rehat Maryada? no.gif

no. no. no. this is isnt the way it should be.

#1) you quoted "we shud make it look good too"..dont you think that whatever God has given us, is good. or is what God gave you just not good enough for you, and you think that you can do a better job than God? :wub: a lil (little) bit of spice in a cake can do much harm. think abt (about) it plz (please).

#2)why would you minus Rehat Maryada?

#3)putting on make-up doesnt make you feel comfortable...it just makes you think abt (about) it all the time. i mean what if it came off? you'd have to carry a make-up kit with you and everything everywhere you would go... but with a Dastar, you would just have to carry a baaj (sometimes not even that)...cuz you'd have your Kanga (wooden comb) with you 24/7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) so that you would be abe to comb your hair whenever and whereever you you ld be. dont you think that the make-up makes you feel as if it did all the work, and that youre not really beautiful without the make-up? God made us all beautiful Bhenji.

#4)your outer beaty doesnt bring up anything Bhenji. it just shows that you think youre ugly (which youre not) and it also shows that you think you can do a better job than god at making your face look the way it should.

#5)you said "if we go to any extreme to make other things look good like our house, cars, clothes..etc...then why not ur own body which is certinaly the gift of god to u...u gotta give it a proper wrapping and packing and put it in a nice place.."...A.)God didnt make the houses, cars, clothes..etc. we did, and so therefore we can do whatever we like with it. we didnt make our own bodies. and you said "then why not ur own body which is certinaly the gift of god to u...u gotta give it a proper wrapping and packing...i dont know if you ever gave a gift ot anyone before, but let me tell you that the person who gives the gift (in this case God) is the one who gives it a proper wrapping and packing, not the person who recieves the gift. what if you gave me a gift that i gave to you with love. dont you think it would hurt me if you changed it to make it look better? i would then think that the gift i had given you wasnt good enough for you, and i would also think that you changed it to make it look better cuz you thought that you could do a way better job than me.

so thats what i think...im am really, really sorry if it hurt your feelings Bhenji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.