Daughters And Mother Relationships

i msut admit... (no im not daughter!!.. no the mother lol) but my sis not bery nice 2 my mum.. once called her a b**** i got <Edited> off den n wanted 2 smack her. but dad keeps stopping me. no.gif she getting vigarr by the week.. no she ent doing wat normal asian people do lyk go out n dat but maybe im expecting 2 much form her. she into bhangra and dat.. she got crap frends (who laff at sikhi.. ARGHHH!!) etc n she cant liv without eastenders

my mum sumtyms asks her 2 help n she goes "ohhh nooooo mum not now" alwasy the case.

so in my experience.. its the gals fault.. ma mummy lubly jubly :wub:

both of us (ma and mum) are quite different in a lot of ways but we still get on because even now if I was ever rude to her she would never take it let alone to call her a b..... lol I'd be killed, but still get on, respect eachother, love eachother and put eachother b4 ourselves. course u have arguments, well we call them discussions.

i msut admit... (no im not daughter!!.. no the mother lol) but my sis not bery nice 2 my mum.. once called her a b**** i got <Edited> off den n wanted 2 smack her. but dad keeps stopping me. no.gif she getting vigarr by the week.. no she ent doing wat normal asian people do lyk go out n dat but maybe im expecting 2 much form her. she into bhangra and dat.. she got crap frends (who laff at sikhi.. ARGHHH!!) etc n she cant liv without eastenders

my mum sumtyms asks her 2 help n she goes "ohhh nooooo mum not now" alwasy the case.

so in my experience.. its the gals fault.. ma mummy lubly jubly :wub:

117609[/snapback]

Paji didnt ur mum tell her off?

I gues ur sisters in the stage of growing up, I use 2 be well lazy and do no work I neva use 2 no how 2 mke roti until i woz about 18/19 now I help my mum out. Just give her abit of time i'm sure she'l understand sooner or later. Now my sisters just the same she'l be turnin 15 n she's soooooooooo lazy and argumentative. Smacking makes no difference they just get worse. (My sis usualy starts 2 hit bak even tho I'm older no.gif )

I guess everyone is different.

I have to say i used to get on really well with me mum when i was younga but now it ain't bad but she always sayin that i don't give her as much love, as in don't hug that much but that's jus me i don't like huggin no-one. no.gif

But i have neva sworn at me mum an never would think of doin it she too sweet :TH:

hearye.gif i LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE and MISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISSMISS my mummy soooooooooooo much. :wub: :'(

P.S.: i think kids who swear at their parents should be given one good whacking...no kid has the right to swear at their parents, no matter how bad/naggy a parent may be...cos without your parents, you wont be around...*and yes, i'm <Edited> off hearing about kids swearing at their parents, especially at their mothers* :<Edited>: thumbs_down.gif :wub:

course its hard to get on when often u have totally different views on ... well... everything, but don u jus have to remember its ur mum , u gotta respect her and listen to her and everything is ok then.

course if mum don like u going to the Gurdwara to often because its not normal in her opinion :wub: then u gotta talk sweet and get on with life, not argue or fight or throw things at eachother or swear :wub: but show respect, and jus think what u wanna be treated like by ur daughter, wud u want her to swear at u or smash the door shut?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh