Chandee Di Vaar

guru fateh

really i dont understand this..... why are we reading so many other granths then sri guru granth sahib ji...... we havent even finished to read listen asnd understand that.... andd yet we are starting to read other granths. first read and understand guru granth sahib ji and then see for yourself if you think dasam granth is guru ji's bani or not. YOu will then understand what is right and what is wrong... first take that intitive to do that and then answer if you think chandi di vaar or any other part of dasam granth is bani or not.... do your reserach of guru granth sahib ji first. and see what guru ji has to say about all this chandi stuff.

And another thing... just reading sukhamani sahib will not solve anything... its not a mantar so it will fix things for you like ex: cure cancer... it is something to understand and apply to your life..... Guru granth sahib ji is more than sukhmani sahib.... guru granth sahib ji has 1429 angs in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

119420[/snapback]

make that 1430 tongue.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what all the fuss about chandi di vaar yes it is read to bring josh to you and was used by singhs before they would go to battle thats it! it is'nt supposed to be read daily what battle are you guys going into LOL.gif . khalsa ji y dont we fight our inner battle with the 5 theievs with using shabad which is simran, when the time come when the khalsa has to raise the sword again then read chandi di vaar.

please forgive me if i have made any mistakes

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ki fateh

i agree wit abobe post...we got a long way togo with the inner batlr and once we're in control of them can we look to doing immortal type fighting in battle when the time comes....until then vahegurooooooooo japo :) heehe

<<<< So someone attacks, you say, "Wait! Let me read Chandi Di Vaar and get Bir Russ >>>>

Fauj Ji, now your just being silly! rolleyes.gif

<<<< Can a muslim get bir rass from purans to fight hindus? No. Then how can a Sikh get it from reading hindu mythology. !" >>>>

It all comes down to one thing - Do you believe that this is the bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. If you believe it then you believe it has power, it has shakti. If on the other hand you do not then you will critisize till the cows come home.

Cows? I want to know more. I am dumb. Please tell me. So Chandi is greater than Guru Ji? I am dumb but it says Durgaa Paath Bnaaya Sabhai Paouria, Fir Naa Joonee Aaaya Jin Eh Gaaya!

From now on, should I only read chandi di vaar as it says those who read it never come into human life again. Why did Guru Ji give us huge Guru Granth Sahib Ji if chandi di vaar is gonna get us mukat and give us bir russ. Bhagat Namdev Ji was also wrong when he said that those who praise godess come back as women. Who is right. Doesn't look like both are right. Please tell me which one should I follow. I will follow the one you tell me. Please tell me only one. Don't tell me to follow both. Tell me to follow one of these.

ya i dont understand that either :) @ ..... what are u saying when u say believe in shri guru granth sahib ji grin.gif are u meaning that guru maharaj prasies chandi and devi/devtai???