Baba Jarnail Singh Jees return?

Mkhalsa

How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?

• Same person, In the same body he was in before 84.
    • I think he will reincarnate in another human body, and will be back soon.
    • I beleive baba jee is in sachkhand and is not returning to earth
    • I have no comment

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

gwn N30 SINGH, i agree wid ju

Let me get this straight guys,

You guys goin to wait for him. why not be true icon of khalsa like him??

Yes there could be 1000's like sant ji...so drop ur keyboard right this minute... first guroo walie banjoo then do some niskham bhakti then you would be fearless... watch then khalistan shall be created without boundaries

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason i beleive that Saint jarnail singh ji is in saachkhand cauz if he was alive then he wouldn't hide somewhere and seeing and hearing the news of the Sikh youths of punjab getting corrupted by drugs and other bollywood freaks stuff..

SO it's very sane thing to think that bhinderanwale jeee passed away some 19 yrs agoo.. plz let sants soul rest in peace..

And N3O explained it quite well.. DOn't wait.. Anyone can set an example like sant jee.. if u have dedication like he does...

Gurfateh..

• 2 months later...

I just have a few question, first does any one know about the story that before operation blue star sant jarnail singh gave his father a bottle with water in it and said that when it turns red then cry for me (I will have passed on), and til this day it hasn't.

My second question is that why is it believed that the sant will return in 2004.

My last question is (I believe he will return but in a different body), if he returns in a different body then will 2004 mean he is born again or is it believed he will just get into the spot light then.

i agree with s1ngh i mean he's not like bin laden he has no reason to hide....well actually he does.THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT !..but even if he was in hidin that wudnt achieve anything would it? i mean since he's gone all the singhs hav started cuttin their hair in india an estimated 10.000 i'd say...i dnt think such a gursikh could sit back and watch all this

this gursikh told me that the souls of shaheeds would return to earth in different bodies...but who knows how long that will take....

Sant jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawaale is Shaheed, he promised to die fighting for the Panth and he did just that, he was not a coward who would have fled the battlefield. For a man who had so much love for the Panth in his heart, do you think he would have kept silent for this long as so many things have happened to the Panth. Do you people think this great martyr would not have fought against the fake police encounters, the Delhi pogroms, do not disgrace this great shaheed by saying he is alive and will be back soon. Why would a lion of the panth wait for fighting the enemy. Khalsa Ji do not fall into the trap of people trying to mislead the Panth, Sant Jarnail Singh practised what he preached. He was martyred fighting to defend the Harmandir Sahib. We should not look for anyone to come back and save the Panth, Sant Jarnail Singh showed us the path to rid ourselves of the slavery in Hindustan and now we must act, we must take action to secure the freedom of the Panth, do not have the attitude of the Bahmins, don't wait for others to save you, Only you can save your Sikhi your panth. Look back to these great martyrs for inspiration, not for debate.

-parminder singh mann