Baba Jarnail Singh Jees return?

Mkhalsa

How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Baba Jarnail Singh Jee will come back?

• Same person, In the same body he was in before 84.
    • I think he will reincarnate in another human body, and will be back soon.
    • I beleive baba jee is in sachkhand and is not returning to earth
    • I have no comment

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i got som info that might prove sant ji is still alive i got the post mortem of the body they found in the akal takht http://www.sikhe.com/gsdno/articles/ajune2.../POST-M%7E1.htm where it says the description of body it say 'well built' we all know sant ji was thin here another page http://www.sikhe.com/gsdno/articles/ajune2...ntoscrutiny.htm .

hope it gives you some evidence if there alive :e: .

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i am a little tired of this sant ji coming back thing

so lets try this... we all become gursikhs or start on the path to becoming

Scenario A] Sant ji comes back and has 100 times more gursikhs along with him

Scenario B] Sant ji does not come back but there are 100 times more gursikhs to take his place

this can happenn if we start to become gursikhs now and its a win win situation :nihungsmile:

but what do i no, im a moorak.

may the sikh panth stay in chardi kala forever :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

their is a rumer that saint ji is still alive. i dont no wat to believe. wat do u fink?

this rumour has been going on for years and years and years. sant ji would be back by now, look at the troubles the panth is facing. dont you think he would be the front line sher to get khalistan if was still around? people say the panj pyare made him go into hiding. well wheres the proof that this happened. if people are saying hes alive and well, wheres the evidence? wheres the images of sant ji in a flowing white beard? theres non so far, so why the rumours?

has anyone here had darshan of sant ji after 1984? if not, whats the fuss all about?

not one singh has seen sant ji, and if anyone has seen him, where is he? why didnt anyone go up to him and say "sant ji, the panth needs you, come back and fight for khalsa raj".

the answer is: because sant ji has gone to sachkhand.

where are these people getting there rumours from?

for those who think sant ji is alive, then this is my challenge to you, find me (and the sangat) one image of sant ji after 1984 in a white beard, then will we believe sant ji is around.

people waited for june 2004 for bhinderanwale to return, now june 2004 is here, any sign of him?

then people say 2020 is the year, well even then will there be any sign of him.

you can wait for him to come, but i doubt he'll be back.

has my challenge been accepted to th

e singhs who reckon sant ji is around?

seeing is one thing, believing is another.

bhol chukke muaff

Some people have faith, others don't.

A story from Bhai Parminder Singh Ji's Katha:

There was a lady who used to visit a Hindu Priest on a regular, and daily basis. One day the Hindu Priest tells the lady "if you believe in God, you can do anything, you can walk on water." He said it even though he didn't believe in it himself. The lady who had complete faith, completely started to believe this. When going home that day, she always used to go around the lake to go home, but this time she decided to walk across the water. She took one step, did not drown. She took another step, and did not drown. Likewise, she made it across the whole river. Every time when she would go to meet the priest, she would always cross the water by walking over it. One day she wanted to give langar to the Hindu priest, so she decided to take him home. He then followed her and she was walking over the lake.

He said to her "are you out of your mind? what are you doing.. you cant cross over water"

She then crossed it. And he started thinking she is just starting to becoming religious, but i have studied the scriptures for years and what not.

So he took one step into the water, and drowned.

As Bhai Parminder Singh puts it: Most Gursikhs are doing everything from the outside, but from the inside, they are still khali dey khali.

May God show us the truth path and give us true faith.

i don't see how this question even arises :wub:

I got respect for the man but lets face it. (UNLESS I AM TOTALLY WRONG) How many ppl have returned to this world in their previous shape and form?

MAny other gursikhs have left this world upon their death...did they ever return to continue doing us seva or helping us out in their human body form?

I think the whole idea that sant ji can return goes against the concept of sikhi. (IF I AM WRONG PLZ TELL ME SO) If gursikhs could return then many deceased gursikhs mighta returned and helped us out. but none have. so i don't see how sant ji can return to this world again in human form. if he returns as a human then that means he got stuck in the 84 lakh joon system, he musta done some serious MANMAT to get that punishment.

PLEASE PPL, LETS HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE MAN AND NOT THINK THAT HE WOULD COME BACK TO THIS WORLD OF MAYA TO UNDERGO MORE CRAP. His body was identified by someone (i forgot the name of the person and who he was).

So lets not wait for sant ji to return. Those who are deceased never return to this world as the same person, unless the were manmukhs. so i think we shouldn't be insulting his life like that.

juz my half cent. I'm not expert on sikhi, so if i said something wrong bout the concept of sikhi, plz lemme know!

and i don't mean to offend anyone, but i hope ya'll get my point, what i'm trying to say.