Facts U Want To Know

sewak sikh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, some ppl smoke because they were not aware of the dangers of smoking when they first started, ie. decades ago.

Also, some ppl aren't religious or whatever, they don't smoke in public places so they don't suck.

But those that look like all religiious singhs and still smoke in public- yeh they suck.

No, some ppl smoke because they were not aware of the dangers of smoking when they first started, ie. decades ago.

Also, some ppl aren't religious or whatever, they don't smoke in public places so they don't suck.

But those that look like all religiious singhs and still smoke in public- yeh they suck.

126864[/snapback]

yes smoking does suck, and so do people who smoke without exception wether it be in Public or not wether they know the dangers or not, smoking and smokers suck

from AMARJEET SINGH

jamdoot.gif

and agaiin I have to disagree with u although all respect to ur view.

My teacher said she started smoking at a time when ppl were not aware of any of its dangers, nor that it is addictive.

Therefore, its like u or me eating a new choc and not knowing of the dangers, but by the time we find out it is too late.

Forget the old ppl, the younger ones like the atheists or agnostics who may be unhappy and know no other way to forget their pains will smoke and I cant say they suck. Its cos some of them really depressed.

The ones that suck are those idiots that sit in clubs with uncut beards and smoke in PUBLIC, i mean dont do it but at least dont do it in public you somethings.

Lets try to understand ppl and their actions.(This has got nothing to do with factsth