mp3 of a threat we got

Guest SikhForLife

Guest SikhForLife

even says the name of the person.. but i dont understand it.. dad never told me who it was.. or what actions were taken.. all i kno his there was police involved.. n stuff

Sat Sri Akal:

Did the police catch anyone or anything happen? Hope that such people are arrested and put away for good. Give a bad name to a good country (good for now that is).

Hope that nobody gets hurt...only one more reason of why Sikhs MUST be armed with foot-long or bigger Kirpans. Police can't follow us everywhere.

Guest Dilkaraja

Maybe your dad did something wrong, and all he (the guy on the phone) is doing is a natural psychological reaction as in a physical response (yelling and cussing). Besides maybe your dad works in a company where he probably fired him or something. Note: He said in the lines of “I lost everything”. Well humans are humans; just because you wear a turban doesn’t make you any different. That’s my two cents. I am pretty sure if your dad had called that guy and made a similar statement it wouldn’t be such a big deal. Remember I am not a Sikh but a humanistic person (in the lines of Abraham Manslow).

DilKaraja.. Are you from states?? cauz if u r then im pretty much sure that u did completed the high skool and if u did then u probably did read the american law system.. and it says making threat to others is a criminal act.

This is not the case of turban, sikh or whatever new theories you are coming up with rolleyes.gif .. See the case with law eye (the way civilized world works)

Guest Dilkaraja

S1ngh, yes I am from the United States, and here is my Website www.dilkaraja.com so this way you can have more information on me and you can find my supposed whereabouts so you can “threaten” me. Remember I never once said anything about American law. I only responded to the topic on a questions brought up by many of you on "why he was threatened"...first off he was not threatened...All the guy said was go back to your country. I don’t know what law you have been studying or what high school you attended presuming form your English it looks as if you never went to any American high school. I think you should take your head out of your <admin-profanity filter activated> and concentrate more on the issues. It seems as if you bring your inner hate against me into the topics. Back to the threatening…you can say it was a threat that the car was broken, I mean it may have just been a coincidence. Its life deals with it, the person that is mad at your dad probly as a reason to be mad at your dad. We don’t just get angry and say things without a reason in mind. The best way to solve this problem is if your dad and the guy that threatened him have a long discussion at the coffee table with some cookies and some tea. That’s the social way of fixing issues in society. Educate your self S1ngh before you try to educate others. Isn’t it ironic, because you tried to make me feel like an <admin-profanity filter activated>, but you ended of making an <admin-profanity filter activated> out of yourself. I only see you as a human being with issues S1ngh, and not a Sikh with issues. Also note I understand that many of us here are use to talking on the net and have the “net” talk, for ex

ample myself, but it seems as if you are far off on your spelling. Try www.dictionary.com, this can help you educate yourself and one day (one long day) you will have something to say and then you can educate me. Till then……Bye…….

dots.gif what tha heck he is talking about.... he ain't my dad :umm: r u high on something dude (u know those lil lil something..) rolleyes.gif

First of all u ain't a proper sikh.. and that's why u don't know what a hate crime is and how to solve it.. It's sardars who faced the hate problems after 9/11 and we stood like a lion and went thru the hate storm.. all u guys did was to encourage sardars to take off the turban for their safety (typical *fob* monas advice).. When u don't have anything better to say.. it's better to zip ur mouth.. and yeah thanks for dcinarty avide.. i wbud treeey too juse it mroe nxet teim :umm:

i didn't bother to read the whole reply of urs..

u seems to be always <Edited> at nothing.. rolleyes.gif