Has Anyone Ever Wondered......

has anyone ever wondered what life would be like if sikhs were in the majority, would we still be discriminated against by others and would sikh women prefer turbanned singhs......what do monay sikhs think of turbanned singhs do you you even have respect for turbanned sikhs?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i would av wondered onli if i had a brain 2 think :umm:

:lol:

nah buuhhhh on a serious note yes i do tend to respect guys wiv turbans buuhhhh onli da 1z wiv a long beard as well.......coz ya c majority of them wear a turban buhhh trim/shave there beards i mean wos da point in that ??? rolleyes.gif

oh n get over the topic of y girls do not prefer guys wiv turbans .....coz the answer is simple that no matter how many turbanated singhs u av the gals hu prefer non-turban 1z will continue to prefer them blush.gif

yo so posh jatt you wear a tuban or you got cut hair??? what makes ya say that girls will always perfer guys without turban???

yeh i would av wondered onli if i had a brain 2 think  :umm:

:lol:

nah buuhhhh on a serious note yes i do tend to respect guys wiv turbans buuhhhh onli da 1z wiv a long beard as well.......coz ya c majority of them wear a turban buhhh trim/shave there beards  i mean wos da point in that ??? rolleyes.gif

oh n get over the topic of y girls do not prefer guys wiv turbans .....coz the answer is simple that no matter how many turbanated singhs u av the gals hu prefer non-turban 1z will continue to prefer them  blush.gif

130972[/snapback]

has anyone ever wondered what life would be like if sikhs were in the majority, would we still be discriminated against by others and would sikh women prefer turbanned singhs......what do monay sikhs think of turbanned singhs do you you even have respect for turbanned sikhs?

130967[/snapback]

just because a group is in the majority doesn't mean discrimination ceases to exist. ALSO enough with the 'women preferring topic.' if people have their own preferences then you have to respect them for that

• 3 weeks later...
yeh i would av wondered onli if i had a brain 2 think

nah buuhhhh on a serious note yes i do tend to respect guys wiv turbans buuhhhh onli da 1z wiv a long beard as well.......coz ya c majority of them wear a turban buhhh trim/shave there beards i mean wos da point in that ???

Whats wrong if a geeza got a Paag/Dastar and trims/shaves his beard. Everyone is at a different level of Sikhi internally and externally. I agree that both do combine. But I dont understand when ppl say o dat Singh got a shaved/trimmed beard or wat eva i mean wt* I know some some proper wierd and bent Singhs with daris n dastars who are worse than other Singhs (if thas wat u call them) with shaved/trimmed beards. I trim/shave my beard wat the problem with that dont mean i aint no less Sikh than a amrit dahri internally.

and who cares which gals like turbaned/non-turbaned men sikh kuriyan uk ones prefer non-turbaned "sikhs" u jus have 2 read the back of the wedding section in des pardes. I find you get more respect etc from non-sikh gals if ur a Singh trust me! espicially muslims gals maybe cos they more in touch with thier dharam. hence ur point

Umm i aint a monay but yeah i admire Gursikhs who wear full-bana looks wicked. :lol:

just because a group is in the majority doesn't mean discrimination ceases to exist. ALSO enough with the 'women preferring topic.' if people have their own preferences then you have to respect them for that

Yeah bro true say everyone has there opinion.