Caste System

sikhwarrior_88

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Before I got in 2 sikhi, i was 2 much in 2 caste, but guru ji says caste does not matter, so why shoudl we care about what caste that person is when wwe get married, caste is nufink, i dnt even think of caste, when i meet a sikh, they r a sikh, not of a stupid caste system!!!

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK VJKF

Before I got in 2 sikhi, i was 2 much in 2 caste, but guru ji says caste does not matter, so why shoudl we care about what caste that person is when wwe get married, caste is nufink, i dnt even think of caste, when i meet a sikh, they r a sikh, not of a stupid caste system!!!

VJKK VJKF!

true...again. but i've noticed that marrying into another cast can cause a commotion, as once a child is born, ppl quarrel about which cast that child should be. What do you think?

Ek Onkar

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

There are many people who support caste even Amritdharies. Many Amritdharies keep their indian surnames

even after taking amrit, this is supporting caste. Many Amritdharies stress about certain rehats and sikhi lifesytles, we need to remember the foundation of our faith. My plea to the sangat is to remove your surnames as soon as possible especially if you have taken Amrit it is OUR "DUTY" to remove the surname, with it you remove any accociation to caste.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"Never forget the foundation of our faith"

im a sodabottleopenerwala

i heard it in a film and it sounded so cool and i always wanted to be one.

Yeah, but YOU'RE beneath my caste!!

*Spits as he walks away*

*EURGH* yuckkkkkkkk

that landed in my soda bottle :)

eeww...

dont touch it now..

he from a diff caste

LOL.gif

Casteism is brahminwaad. those who believe in casteism are not sikh. they may look like sikhs but they are not. everyone is equal in sikhi. thats what the gurus have been tryin to tell us humans. it is god who decides where you are born, which family you are born into. if one family name is inferior than the other than does that mean god is partial?? no i dont think so. inferiority and superiority is just a stupid thing made by humans. waheguru loves everyone equally. its us humans who loose the love of waheguru through our bad actions.