My Mom

born_2b_sikh

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa! Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!!!

dear penji/veerji,

Dont be sad over this, do Ardaas as Sabre Sword said. Remember Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Pitaji was mad at them but they accepted it.

our parents get mad at us... but if you know you are not at fault, just be patient and show pyaar and acception to what she says, her Heart will melt for a mother's heart wont remain stone for a long period.

I ve personally learnt that the Thappars and yellings I got from parents when I was young have been helpful... now I come to realize that even tho those thappars hurt at that time, they have healed much worse wounds now. There is always something behind a parent's mind when they decide to hit us, Its for our own good.

dont take it personally, just smile :lol:

Take care veeri/penji

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa! Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!!!

my mom has been acting reli nasty towards me and today she hit me on my face and i was crying, when situations like this happen i always pray to baba ji and think it could of been worse

134388[/snapback]

Simply tell her that it's not acceptable. Just because she has conceived you doesn't give her the right to treat you as her punching bag.

She obviously must be having problems on other fronts, and she's taking it all out on you because she knows you won't hit back.

Do ya know that my mother hits me even today ?? blush.gifLOL.gif It's just that I am so much more bigger than her than I was when I was younger, just grab her with one hand, bring her closer and plant a kiss on her forehead and all her anger evaporates. :e:

Try to understand the reason why your mother hit you, talk to your mother on the issue, express your opinion on the matter, and politely ask her what it is you did wrong and why you got the treatment you recieved.

But i'm pretty sure that your mother did so for a reason.

ps: its just a way of life, i got plenty of spanks when i was younger, dont take it to heart, laugh it off (this usually helped me).

lol trust me it is awful on the day cos u just think what did i ever do to deserve this and u tell urself u'll never do this to ur kids but now i know that uf my mum didnt shout and scream and give me very very hard thappars then i would have turned out to be much worse than i am today... gosh.

course hope it gets better and that it aint too painful, im not saying ok take it but try to understand why and then as the above post says talk to ur mum abt it but with pyar, and it might take more than a few covos on the subject. but me reckons it will get sorted eventually.

Try to understand the reason why your mother hit you, talk to your mother on the issue, express your opinion on the matter, and politely ask her what it is you did wrong and why you got the treatment you recieved.

But i'm pretty sure that your mother did so for a reason.

ps: its just a way of life, i got plenty of spanks when i was younger, dont take it to heart, laugh it off (this usually helped me).

134738[/snapback]

Nice reply Sinister I guess you are not as evil as I thought you were :nihungsmile:

just kidding :umm: , but not really :lol: