Which Book U R Reading These Days

simer_169

which book u r reading these days?

please tell every body about that it will be helpful to every body

not only relegious one any type of book....it will be really fun as well as informatice for all...is there any word like "informatice" grin.gif ....no probs....you understand the point...... thats it....then start posting.....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I'm reading two books at the moment - biography of Baba Nand Singh Jee. It's in Punjabi, so quite hard to understand, so I read it every two or three weeks when I'm feeling up for the challenge, but it's a challenge well worth it :TH:.

Also just started reading autobiography of Bhai Rama Singh Jee. Another amazing book. d_oh.gif

Waheguroo

I'm reading two books aswell,

The first is absolutly amazing, its by Bhai Veer Singh Ji, Santhiya Guru Granth Sahib Ji Sateek. First part, so basically Japji Sahib, Rehras Sahib, Kirtan Sohila and Raag maala. Its so difficult to read, I need my dad or mom or grandpa beside me when Im reading it. If you get a chance, be sure to read something that bhai veerji singh ji has written its amazing. his poetry is just awesome!!

The second one is Zafarnamah which is written by Prof. Surinderjit Singh. This is ok, like for someone like me whos reading the Zafarnamah for the first time its ok since well its easier to understand cus its very simple, but if you want more indepth then I would recommend choosing a different book.

Havnt had time to read any new novels, the last thing i read was dreamcatcher, I like to read the books before watching the movies for them. And honestly, its sooo much scarier then the movie!! and that also goes for Lord of the Rings, the movies are pretty good, but the books are just amazing!! I recommend reading those!!

Hahaha...im readin Harry Potter and the half blood prince at the moment...wicked laugh! blush.gif

Books ive read ove rpast year and highly recommnend these because they changed my life forever and for the soooooo better, in order i read them;

bhai rama singh jis autobio(panjabi version)

se kineya, harnam singh ji(panjabi, didnt finish all yet)

Varan Bhai Gurdas ji(panjabi/english)

bhai sahib randhir singh ji autobio(english)

half of unddithi dunoiya...need to come back to (english)

bachittr natak(english and panjabi)

sundri bhai veer singh ji(panjabi)

all top books!! i want to start sehaj paath soon but have soooo much uni work not possible, hopefully chardikala and guru jis kirpa i can start that soon..its my next main goal....oh yeah once i get my accounts assignment handed in...lol :lol:

chardikala jeevan...deep kaur xxx