Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Gonna Come Back

WGJKKWGJKF

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

Guru Sahib's spirit in the Guru Granth Sahib and his incarnation is the 5 Sikhs who embodies that Gurbani.  Has Guru Sahib gone somewhere or is it the Sikhs who are looking in the wrong places?

135993[/snapback]

I was going to say something similar.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee... is already here. Gurbani parho, sikho, pyaar karo, kirat karo, kamayee karo... and when Guru Jee does kirpa... you will be able to see Him.. however you long to see Him.

Aww man, Guru Jee is standing looking over you. He is reading this with you and is smiling thinking "my child, when will you take into account what you are reading and really be able to see me how you want to see me. I am here for you to embrace..."

Just imagine His hand on your shoulder and His head next to yours as He reads this with you... Guru Granth Sahib Jee - the eternal Guru beyond any "human" form . . . d_oh.gif

Bhul chuk maaf

how come all the gurus refer to themselves as Nanak but then these writings always have guru sahib using his own name? (in baani of course)

Why would Guru Gobind Singh ji just come back, when the light of baba nanak was passed to the tenth nanak sri guru gobind singh ji? The gurus were one jot so why would guru gobind singh ji come back when this jot is in Sri Guru Granth sahib? Is sri guru granth sahib not guru gobind singh for you? Your guru is here right now. Go to gurughar and see for yourself. Guru sahib passed gurgaddi to SGGS, when sri guru teg bahadur ji passed gurgaddi to sri guru gobind singh ji did the sikhs' search for guru teg bahadur ji? Don't belittle our guru sahib. Our guru is shabad guru, guru gobind singh ji himslef passed gurgaddi to SGGS. The jot of the gurus is in SGGS so what's the point of these prophecies?

First of all i think that this so called sakhi is yet another crap..ok Lets just for one second belive that this sakhi is true...and if tommarow you see a true person an enlightened(Bhramgani) being....how many of you wlll accept him as Guru...will our ego let us belive that someone has become Enlightened. {bhramgani(who has the SAME gyan as our GURU had) }.....can our ego let us have belive this???????? Can be belive that someone else can be as gyani as our gurus were.....wud we accept even guru nank dev ji as guru nanak dev if he comes bak (if we just belive this sakhi)

you shouldn't bother believing in prophecies, especially from something that lacks real authenticity.

Christians have been waiting for a 'second coming' which i think was meant to happen on the turn of the millenium but nothings happened..

you'll get Mahapursh's coming to this world to keep us in the right direction, but Guru ji hasn't left us...

Dhan Dhan SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji d_oh.gif

Guest militant singh

I dont believe the authenticicty of the 'saakhi' Y would Guru Gobind Singh Ji come back when he passed the guruship 2 the Guru Granth Sahib -OUR ETERNAL GURU.Our Gurus already here y would a ceratin Guru return ???????????? In my view the saakhi has either been twisted or isnt tru ..........Theres no need 4the 10th Guru 2 return The Guru Granth Sahib is here -eternally.Y would we have 2 Gurus on Earth@ the same time ...........USE COMMNON SENSE

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, completely agree with the posters above. bani is here. If Guru ji did come back, he would not say anything, which we have not already got in Gurbani.

If is not Guru jis physical roop that we need, it is that we need to follow Gurbani more sincerely.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji kefateh