Chatka

TeraRoop11

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

namastang veer je wa proof do u have about tha story?

jus wonderin

bhula chuka maf

137994[/snapback]

source: Nihang Gurmant Singh ji of malton. He has lived in budda dal for almost all his life before he came in toronto...just mention my name..he mentioned this sakhi in my conversation with him..i visited him just two weeks ago.

i find it funny that namastang expects everyone to respect sri akal takt maryada when that maryada was made by the same peope he on a regular basis calls malech khalsay... yo akaal..can't pick and chose when you want to statnd beside the institution...pick a side and stick with it...

and here's my favourite part of namastang's post:

"i didn't say that.. can't we all get along and accept each other instead of mocking each other?"

hahhahahahahahaha...what baloney....maybe you should remind yourself of the above statement when you go around spreading your hatred toward the akj and singh sabha movements...i've seen the stuff you posted just recently on another site....and your arguing with jagjit singh veer showed how much you can't "accept the akj or others"...

i find it funny that namastang expects everyone to respect sri akal takt maryada when that maryada was made by the same peope he on a regular basis calls malech khalsay... yo akaal..can't pick and chose when you want to statnd beside the institution...pick a side and stick with it...

and here's my favourite part of namastang's post:

"i didn't say that.. can't we all get along and accept each other instead of mocking each other?"

hahhahahahahahaha...what baloney....maybe you should remind yourself of the above statement when you go around spreading your hatred toward the akj and singh sabha movements...i've seen the stuff you posted just recently on another site....and your arguing with jagjit singh veer showed how much you can't "accept the akj or others"...

138150[/snapback]

akal takth maryada is close to perfect..after all puratan sampardha's were contacted in sarbat khalsa meeting to make one panthic maryada.....i m on about all ganda panna these malech sgpc did before and later after the creation of maryada is that's where i have problem with.

post-3517-1133677078_thumb.jpg

uhh..

bhull chuk maaf

:lol:   blush.gif

137837[/snapback]

i m quite offended

must be drawn by some vegeterian fanatic.. lets see he is trying to imply if one follows sri akaal takth maryada of chatka is "Nang".

what a sadistic loser.

137877[/snapback]

I agree theses sadistic vegeterian fanatics should all be beheaded :) how dare they try to defend innocent animals!!!

137879[/snapback]

i didn't say that.. can't we all get along and accept each other instead of mocking each other? fanatically arguing about whether Meat or not eating meat is right or wrong, it is a work of a fool as gurbani says:

Here is a sakhi which will be very hard to digest for some out there, because it may challenge their mindset:

This sakhi was told by a old nihang singh who was in nihang baba chet singh ji's time. It's between sant baba attar singh ji mustanewaley and sant baba chet singh ji budda dal.

Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywale went to sant baba chet singh ji budda dal. Baba Chet Singh ji ate meat with full maryada (full ishana of oneself, recitation of sri akaal ustat or chandi di //). Baba Chet Singh Ji was sitting on a manja just about to eat meat when sant baba attar singh ji arrived. He did not felt right to eat Meat alone so he offered some to Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywaley. Sant baba attar singh ji being veggie accepted this notion and ate it by reciting this shabad: Gurparsad Bhram Ka Nash

There were few chelas of baba attar singh ji mustaneywale who didn't understand this katuak of mahapursh and were shocked about this event and even to level to doubt their own mahapursh acts, but later they were given updesh that yes by eating meat it's somewhat effects person's spirituality but at the same time there are enough exceptional cases out there where eating meat does not effect their avasta. Their Avastha is sam(stable).

137881[/snapback]

lol waheguru waheguru, and you are comparing everyone to someone like sant baba attar singh ji mustuanwale?? waheguru, i honestly dont believe the story but i dont know so i wnot say nething about that, however, how many people can do this? eat it without it effecting u, so shouldnt u first try practicing reaching that avastha, or work on ur spiritual side without eating meat, so that once ur there, then you can be in the position where if u eat it it doesnt effect you?

btw. The sant you are talking about always spoke about eating Sadha Bhojan. Harkhowal wale Baba ji today, his student, teaches the same thing. Jio, he cooks his own meals, and eats totally sadha bhojan..... please dont compare the average person to people like sant ji... or what they can do

bhul chuk maaf

post-3517-1133677078_thumb.jpg

uhh..

bhull chuk maaf

:lol:   blush.gif

137837[/snapback]

i m quite offended

must be drawn by some vegeterian fanatic.. lets see he is trying to imply if one follows sri akaal takth maryada of chatka is "Nang".

what a sadistic loser.

137877[/snapback]

I agree theses sadistic vegeterian fanatics should all be beheaded :) how dare they try to defend innocent animals!!!

137879[/snapback]

i didn't say that.. can't we all get along and accept each other instead of mocking each other? fanatically arguing about whether Meat or not eating meat is right or wrong, it is a work of a fool as gurbani says:

Here is a sakhi which will be very hard to digest for some out there, because it may challenge their mindset:

This sakhi was told by a old nihang singh who was in nihang baba chet singh ji's time. It's between sant baba attar singh ji mustanewaley and sant baba chet singh ji budda dal.

Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywale went to sant baba chet singh ji budda dal. Baba Chet Singh ji ate meat with full maryada (full ishana of oneself, recitation of sri akaal ustat or chandi di //). Baba Chet Singh Ji was sitting on a manja just about to eat meat when sant baba attar singh ji arrived. He did not felt right to eat Meat alone so he offered some to Sant baba attar singh ji mustaneywaley. Sant baba attar singh ji being veggie accepted this notion and ate it by reciting this shabad: Gurparsad Bhram Ka Nash

There were few chelas of baba attar singh ji mustaneywale who didn't understand this katuak of mahapursh and were shocked about this event and even to level to doubt their own mahapursh acts, but later they were given updesh that yes by eating meat it's somewhat effects person's spirituality but at the same time there are enough exceptional cases out there where eating meat does not effect their avasta. Their Avastha is sam(stable).

137881[/snapback]

lol waheguru waheguru, and you are comparing everyone to someone like sant baba attar singh ji mustuanwale?? waheguru, i honestly dont believe the story but i dont know so i wnot say nething about that, however, how many people can do this? eat it without it effecting u, so shouldnt u first try practicing reaching that avastha, or work on ur spiritual side without eating meat, so that once ur there, then you can be in the position where if u eat it it doesnt effect you?

btw. The sant you are talking about always spoke about eating Sadha Bhojan. Harkhowal wale Baba ji today, his student, teaches the same thing. Jio, he cooks his own meals, and eats totally sadha bhojan..... please dont compare the average person to people like sant ji... or what they can do

bhul chuk maaf

138187[/snapback]

nah no one is comparing any sant to normal individual but my point is..sants are not always visible as people think..above cartoon was a mockery tof nihang jathebandiyas who ate meat..in their jathebandiya there are enough mahapursh who didn't let meat effect their spirituality even though they ate meat..it's just things are not always black and white as we preceive...that carton had no rights to diss any particular jatha as nangs just because they ate meat...you see that sakhi shows how one sant who is fully veggie can easily mingle with other sants who are not veggie, without getting offended..in fact upon offering, baba attar singh ji consume it because bhramgyanis are over meat, paap, puan..so the point is if they are over meat topic..why can't we sikhs spent more time doing naam simran rather slitting on each throats on issues like meat, kachera naala or kirpan has to be certain size?

sorry didn't meant to offend..

also correction, baba jagjit singh ji harkhowale is a murid of sant baba jawala singh ji harkhowaley not baba attar singh ji.. he has immense respect for all the mahapursh ...idha di koi gal nahi ..i have met him personally with my freind, ..baba jagjit singh ji harkhowale is straight up against meat no doubt but he is a sant so he judge by one's avastha and goes by exceptions or rather judge by bundle of people in group...!.

Sorry ur right, he is, I guess just whenever I met him he spoke a lot about Baba Attar Singh Ji.

But still veerji, you keep saying that they were over the meat stuff.... but veerji, their lives ... there more then just that one story. they had so much bhagati, u cant look at that one story, if it is true, and say look at this example. what about the amount of time they spent thinking of guru ji, doing their paath, their Sikhi. Its cus of this, the way they live that they are able to rise above everything. A person who is starting off in sikhi cant start like this ji. u said urself that eating meat has an effect on a persons spirituality, so why do something that will have a negative effect when ur trying to come into sikhi? why try to push someone into that boat? why not say, ji, we know that its hard, but u need to understand that meat has this effect, and it is because of this effect that our guru ji's have told us to stay away from it. because u dont want the 5 things in ur life, and by not eating meat, u'll help to keep these controlled up to a certain point neway.....