Chatka

TeraRoop11

ahahhaaha.. one hundred percent true - you guys were originally outraged at the drawing, now ur fighting over sgpc maryaada, raagmaala and manglaacharan nd whatnot - only Waheguru Ji knows wht may be next.

this should put things into perspective for everyone - how we all jump to conclusions about things we haven't even any background info about. for example, someone in this thread automatically assumed that a nihang-hater made it to poke fun at Nihangs and Sri Akaal Takht Sahib Rehit Maryaada etc etc

next thing you know, someone was going to start accusing the RSS of being behind this drawing.

I'M supposed to be the stupid immature one.

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u guys are ridiculous.....

first off.... i do know the person who drew this .... and the person is not a vege fanatic... the person is an amritdhari, does eat meat, enjoys eating meat, has no intention of becomming vege, and DOES follow akaal thakat maryada... as mentioned before .. was just pained to tease the recipient.

second: how did we drift away from a chat about a dumb drawing to mangalcharan, maryadas, akj vs nihung , raagmalla, to takin faults with peoples sources saying the person i got my info from is better then yours and so forth

can the admin close this topic

and a new board be started about mangal charan debates where bias isnt involved calling each other nihung haters or pro-nang

N000ooooooo worries... no problem veerji/phaenjee..

No offense taken by me at all.. so don't worry.. all is good :) we all cool :lol:

Waheguru Jeee...

I am so so so so so sorry for posting this then - I didn't realise so many people would take offense, or take it wrong..

OKAY so this is the real story behind this 'work of art':

Me and a friend were busy chatting away, and trying to stay awake during a lull in the conversation, my friend drew this..

so i teased my friend by saying i was going to post this on my blog.. then i said, no, better yet, let's post it on SS give evryone a laugh AND make u feel stupid..

so i put it in paint, cropped out the chat window vagara, kept just the drawing. then i asked, wht should i put the name as, as its best to remain gupt in such a situation blush.gif .. so me and my friend are sitting there trying to come up with a funny name.

being the stupid loser 15 yr olds we are, my friend and i came up with a few stupid names.. my friend goes ok do nang on bhang {haha we're not nang haters... well i dono bout my friend tongue.gif but yah.. my friend's been going on abt bhang nd sukaa lately.. so yahh u jst kinda havta know us i guess lol} and i said LOL nang on bhang da bacha... as in rolling eyes the way parents say u know.. so i was like hey ok we cant come up with anything lets jst do tht.

so i did! and im so sorry tht anyone got offended.. getting all serious.. the image has nothing to do with nangs - its jst a 'coincidence' tht the name connected with Akal Takht Sahib maryaada concerning chatka in your mind.. Jeeo, the 'artist' was not trying to imply anything at all, and it's quite sad that u assumed so.. as for vegetarian fanatic? u dont know how wrong u are..

Inspire others to come into real sikhi instead of pushing them away.. just a serious thought..

137867[/snapback]

vicky singh veerji.. can u explain wht u meant by that..? the drawing wasnt meant to mean anything.. or show anything.. jst us being stupid..

wow if i ever thought ppl's take it this wrong, i never would have posted it.. it was jst some innocent fun..

sorry no.gif

bhull chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..

137913[/snapback]

you guys really remind me of some nasty pudhs. CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL out is allllllll i can say. the pic is hilarious too. namstang you alllllllways get  people caught up in so much rubbish. again, chill out.. everyone is opinonated and your not going to be able to change that.

138632[/snapback]

ok yaaaaaaaaaaar... :T:

WOW WHAT A GREAT PEICE OF ART!!!!!!!!!!! d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

namstang by the way do you do sukha ragrra with gurmant singh????? :lol: LOL.gifLOL.gif

• 1 year later...

I was searching for something and came across this thread. I want to ask all the old members who are always saying old times were good... i see no difference b/w the forum today and this thread (tht goes back to 2005) tongue.gif .. but yeah i learnt a few new things... my observations

1. namstang bai is still the same.

2. jss doesnt do the same "hahahahah" anymore tongue.gif

3. TeraRoop11 bibi stopped posting :umm:

4. smartsingh is the same aswell... trying to pacify things :umm:

• 4 months later...

A prettyyy late reply to your post by "TeraRoop11 bibi" :)

The reason I stopped posting is completely obvious in this thread. It's fine to be a silent spectator, but for someone like me, it's definitely not smart to get involved and actually say something. I took a huge break from the forums and returned to find the same old bickering, tantrum throwing, and name-calling. There's always a pull to return though, because in the midst of all the muck created by murakhs like me {see thread =p}, there are some gems. You just have to keep an eye out and find them ;)

You're mostly right, though - there isn't much change in the forums between 2005 and 2007. So maybe the old days are actually a little older?

Man, I used to talk funny tongue.gif But you seem happy about me leaving, with the ':D' after number 3 tongue.gif

So much has changed.. I can't see myself ever posting anything like this ever again hahaha :cool:

bhullchukmaaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!