Chatka

TeraRoop11

hahaha..

i love how you've changed your stance so slyly...

just months ago you were talking about sgpc maryada as made by malech...

in fact one of your nihnung friends, beast, had to correct you about that...hahaha

138281[/snapback]

ok dude get this through your head. I am not going to repeat it again. When SGPC decided to make a panthic maryada they call out an sarbat khalsa meeting including taksal, nirmale and nihangs who helped your sgpc to make a maryada because they were soo impotent themselves to do anything. In fact it was because of akali kaur singh ji budda dal, meat jhatka was parvan in the maryada.

so i give your sgpc half credit to atleast have juice to set up a meeting. rest is not changed ..fact still remains: these neo sikhs(sgpc, tatkhalsa, bhausraie singh sabhas) literally threw sri dasam granth (bani of tenth guru) out from sri darbar sahib, attempted to print sri guru granth saroops without ragmalla(composition of sri guru arjan dev ji), bhagata di bani (compositions of bhagats), modifying ardas structure, modifying keski being kakar rather than kesh out of total 5k's, atttempted to print sri guru granth sahib saroops by changin mangals. (Mangal is also called 'Mangalaacharan'. In Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, ik onkar to gur parsaad is called mangal or mangalaacharan. There are many forms of this mangal, for example: ik onkar satgur parsaad, or , ik onkar satnam gur parsaad etc etc.)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so you're calling the sgpc impotent because they had the good sense to consult everyone??...kinda counterintuitive there buddy....

and wait..what about the fact that the sgpc wanted to change the positioning of the mangal charans back to the original form...wasn't it some SANTS that were against it???...if you look at puraatan saroops the mangal charan always comes before the raag not after it....

and which sgpc have tried to change the kakkar to keski?...only some people believe it is keski...but at sgpc its kes...your nihungs had nothing to do with that...

so you're calling the sgpc impotent because they had the good sense to consult everyone??...kinda counterintuitive there buddy....

and wait..what about the fact that the sgpc wanted to change the positioning of the mangal charans back to the original form...wasn't it some SANTS that were against it???...if you look at puraatan saroops the mangal charan always comes before the raag not after it....

and which sgpc have tried to change the kakkar to keski?...only some people believe it is keski...but at sgpc its kes...your nihungs had nothing to do with that...

138286[/snapback]

Who are sgpc to invite anyone? it was favor done by puratan samparda's despite of sgpc outcasting them with help of british intelligence, main aim for british to get akali nihangs off their back and get chapli sikhs types in akal taktht so they can divide and rule.

Mid 1900's SGPC started to implement a lot of new ideas and started making changes in Sikhi. This resulted in much confusion within the Panth and caused for many splits, and other things to start up. One of the major and most dominating issue of the time was the SGPC's implentation of Pad-Ched printing of Maharaj Saroops and changing mangals

This "noise" being made, led to the main sevadaars, great and respected Saints, and leaders of the major Jathaybandi's etc to come together to oppose such actions that where being taken by the SGPC.

The various Jatha's and samparada's of the time got together with a common goal and had several meetings at different venues to do veechar on this issue. Such meetings occured at Sri Amritsar Sahib, Damdama Sahib, Keeratpur Sahib, Rara Sahib and one of the largest at Bhinder Kalaan on the 11th of September, 1959, at which time all the big time saints of the day came together and created a committee, which consisted of the following Mahpursh:

1. Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Kahaarpurieea

2. Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale

3. Sant Ishar Singh Ji Rara Shib

4. Sant Ishar Singh Ji Kalairaa(n) (Nanaksar)

5. Sant Baba Bhagvaan Singh Ji Rairoo Sahib

i haven't seen the purataan saroops myself..but according to kulbir singh, from tapoban and others...they have seen the saroops and have said no..

that the mangalcharans were before the raag...

ik oankaar satigur prasad

guauree sukhmani mahalaa 5

salok

their explanation was that if you look at the puratan saroops before they were PRINTED...when they were still written..

the mangal charan will appear at the right hand side of the page, higher than the raag...

but when they started printing the saroops they changed the position...

by the time the sgpc figured out what went wrong...people were against changing it back..

personally...i don't care where the mangalcharan goes...to me it's a technicality...however...i only am discussing it cuz namastaang loves to bring up this issue..and doesn't give proper facts....

Waheguru Jeee...

I am so so so so so sorry for posting this then - I didn't realise so many people would take offense, or take it wrong..

OKAY so this is the real story behind this 'work of art':

Me and a friend were busy chatting away, and trying to stay awake during a lull in the conversation, my friend drew this..

so i teased my friend by saying i was going to post this on my blog.. then i said, no, better yet, let's post it on SS give evryone a laugh AND make u feel stupid..

so i put it in paint, cropped out the chat window vagara, kept just the drawing. then i asked, wht should i put the name as, as its best to remain gupt in such a situation blush.gif .. so me and my friend are sitting there trying to come up with a funny name.

being the stupid loser 15 yr olds we are, my friend and i came up with a few stupid names.. my friend goes ok do nang on bhang {haha we're not nang haters... well i dono bout my friend tongue.gif but yah.. my friend's been going on abt bhang nd sukaa lately.. so yahh u jst kinda havta know us i guess lol} and i said LOL nang on bhang da bacha... as in rolling eyes the way parents say u know.. so i was like hey ok we cant come up with anything lets jst do tht.

so i did! and im so sorry tht anyone got offended.. getting all serious.. the image has nothing to do with nangs - its jst a 'coincidence' tht the name connected with Akal Takht Sahib maryaada concerning chatka in your mind.. Jeeo, the 'artist' was not trying to imply anything at all, and it's quite sad that u assumed so.. as for vegetarian fanatic? u dont know how wrong u are..

Inspire others to come into real sikhi instead of pushing them away.. just a serious thought..

137867[/snapback]

vicky singh veerji.. can u explain wht u meant by that..? the drawing wasnt meant to mean anything.. or show anything.. jst us being stupid..

wow if i ever thought ppl's take it this wrong, i never would have posted it.. it was jst some innocent fun..

sorry no.gif

bhull chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..

137913[/snapback]

I haven't read the entire thread, but just skimming through this. Teraroop a very nice and mature gesture on your part in the above post. A 15 year old sikh with that respect and humility... :lol: