Khalsa Junction

Guest _Singh_

Khalsa basically means Pure ones so how some bhangra video is pure I do not know but you are certainly very confused. I dont know if you are a member but I suggest you become one so you can discuss your views more with others on the forum and we can explain the sikh view on this. and everything else!

:lol:

154164[/snapback]

In other words... SSM bhenji wants to give u a good punkin... muahahaha.. LOL.gif ... hehehe jks jks.. tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest khalsa junction fan

u stupid ppl, dont matter if khalsa junction is mostly mona, im not a mona but thats not the case. the main thing is that hey are good in bhangra... say wateva u want but u no theyre good

u stupid ppl

I dont agree with most of the posters here, but you have established your stupidity by your quote.

156682[/snapback]

Pawned and owned icon_twisted.gif

sorry... just had to point that out.

Anyways, i think it would have been ok, if the title of the team was called "bhangra junction" or similar.

• 2 months later...
Guest Happy

You guys are all stupid, except for some who make points about being Sikh. Ok, I know they are mona right, all

that were trying to say is that these guys are good at bhangra ok. What part of that interferes with our religion?

CLoSE THIS TOPIC :@

You guys are all stupid, except for some who make points about being Sikh. Ok, I know they are mona right, all

that were trying to say is that these guys are good at bhangra ok. What part of that interferes with our religion?

CLoSE THIS TOPIC :@

the "KHALSA" part of their name interferes with our religion. nobody cares if they are good at bhangra. Their name is sikhi related.

Bhangra is often associated with "bad" things (listen to the lyrics of basically any bhangra song...). We don't want our religion being associated with that kind of stuff. Personally I don't have anything wrong with bhangra, in fact it's a good excercise I hear, but the stuff associated with it is wrong, and to say that they aren't bad people is pointless, because nobody knows them, all they know is that they probably do some other bad stuff, and that they think of themselves as Khalsa. And the fact that they have mone in their group just adds to the fact that they're not Khalsa.

• 1 month later...

i dont think they need to change thier name why should they? i think they suit the name n no they aint from uk they r from america LA n ive seem them n they r damn good!!!!!!!!

haahahahahahahahah i love it

everyone who's supporting the bhangra team are like "who cares ,they're good, who cares"

the issue isn't whether they're GOOD hahahah....no one could gives two TUTTS if they were good or not, no one cares about that....

the fact is they're using the name Khalsa........ and they're doin bhangra, which is commonly associated with negativity. Does you see's yet?!