Physical Relationship (sex)

Guest _Sangat_

Hes obviously married to her, loves her and all that. I think it is OKAY for him to have sex with his WIFE! I think religion is a way of life... and he/ she can interpret it to whatever they want to... do what you think feels right... anywayz i don't like to be caught up in details so all of you can go ahead and tell me im wrong... the whole point sikhi came about was to abolish caste system and injustices. Saying that your amritdari and only can marry amritdaris is like saying your jatt and you only marry jatts, or your chinese so you only marry chinese, or your brown so you only marry brown...

149903[/snapback]

honestly.. what the hell is wrong wit some people/???

lord have mercy... sum1 asked a question.. and MANY people gave MANY responses as to why 1. u shouldn't have sex wit ur wife if only one person is amritdhari and 2. you shouldn't be marrying a non-amritdhari to being with...

what more do you want?...

and he/ she can interpret it to whatever they want to...

see.. tha's wha's wrong with people... sometimes we want to manipulate bani into what WE want it to read...

there have been SEVERAL LOGICAL and RATIONAL responses as to why you can have sex if only one person is amritdhari... we said one can't maintain Grishti Jeevan if only one person is amritdhari.... THEN i even quoted the Akaal Takht REHAT MARYADA... and that is the HIGHEST ORDER OF SIKHI.. and okay.. if THAT'S not good enuff for you, we said, fine... if in doubt... ask your panj pyaray.... if a person didn't have any doubts, then they wouldn't have ANY PROBLEM asking our panj pyaray... people wouldn't ask the panj pyaray 'cause they're afraid of what the panj might say... 'cause ur own damn ego, you REFUSE to hear out these FACTS and read this LOGICAL REASONING as to why an amritdhari and a non-amritdhari can't have sex, let ALONE get married....

if MARYADA says an amritdhari should only be married to an amritdhari, then what do u think the chances are that i's gonna say that an amritdhari can have sex with a non-amritdhari??

common sense would tell u that u shouldn't even MARRY a non-amritdhari... some people are so freakin jonsed to get laid... that they can't REALIZE THE DAMN FACTS... what more do you want?... you wanna see a written maryada from Guru Gobind Singh stating 'though shalt not have sex with your wife unless ur both amritdhari'... and even then.... people like you would say 'oh... i don't think tha's authentic... how do u know it was Guru Gobind Singh that wrote it'...

i's people like YOU who MANIPULATE sikhi into what YOU want it to be... ur tryin to change the religion to fit your OWN beliefs.... why not tryin changing URSELF to follow sikhi??

god DANG.... we've TRIED to be nice... we've TRIED to be rational... we've GIVEN fact after fact as to why NOT... and yet you STILL say 'no.. they're husband and wife... they should be able to do whatever they want'...... tell me somethin.. WHERE in gurbani does it say ur allowed to have sex with ur wife in the first place??? NOWHERE... but... COMMON sense would tell u that its a means of reproduction.... SIKHI is based on common sense.. and rational thinkin... TRY IT once in a while...

some people are too focused on GETTIN SOME that they'll risk breakin their amrit jus for sex... u don't believe us... ASK YOUR PANJ PYARAY... who knows.. they mite allow it.. and if they do.. then tha's fine... but you won't know if u don't ask...

do what you think feels right...

he OBVIOUSLY had SOME doubts as to this situation otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread and asked the question...

the whole point sikhi came about was to abolish caste system and injustices. Saying that your amritdari and only can marry amritdaris is like saying your jatt and you only marry jatts, or your chinese so you only marry chinese, or your brown so you only marry brown...

how do u figure??... this has nothing to do with CASTE or STATUS or being BROWN... when ur amritdhari... ur following the strict path of SIKHI... one that requires a lot of discipline.. i could marry a chinese gurl for all i care... but she would have to be amritdhari... how can u marry someone who's not on the same path as you (if ur amritdhari)... it doesn't make sense... u cannot maintin grishti jeevan...

there's a reason why our panj pyaray say u can't take JOOTH from others... i's not because we think we're 'better then them'....

some people need to start thinkin with their buddhi, and stop thinkin with their other body parts...

what i've said is very harsh.. i know...

but i's a WAKE UP CALL....!!!!!!!!!! it had to be said... it don't get through to some people unless u say it straight up!

Hes obviously married to her, loves her and all that. I think it is OKAY for him to have sex with his WIFE! I think religion is a way of life... and he/ she can interpret it to whatever they want to... do what you think feels right... anywayz i don't like to be caught up in details so all of you can go ahead and tell me im wrong... the whole point sikhi came about was to abolish caste system and injustices. Saying that your amritdari and only can marry amritdaris is like saying your jatt and you only marry jatts, or your chinese so you only marry chinese, or your brown so you only marry brown...

149903[/snapback]

honestly.. what the hell is wrong wit some people/???

lord have mercy... sum1 asked a question.. and MANY people gave MANY responses as to why 1. u shouldn't have sex wit ur wife if only one person is amritdhari and 2. you shouldn't be marrying a non-amritdhari to being with...

what more do you want?...

and he/ she can interpret it to whatever they want to...

see.. tha's wha's wrong with people... sometimes we want to manipulate bani into what WE want it to read...

there have been SEVERAL LOGICAL and RATIONAL responses as to why you can have sex if only one person is amritdhari... we said one can't maintain Grishti Jeevan if only one person is amritdhari.... THEN i even quoted the Akaal Takht REHAT MARYADA... and that is the HIGHEST ORDER OF SIKHI.. and okay.. if THAT'S not good enuff for you, we said, fine... if in doubt... ask your panj pyaray.... if a person didn't have any doubts, then they wouldn't have ANY PROBLEM asking our panj pyaray... people wouldn't ask the panj pyaray 'cause they're afraid of what the panj might say... 'cause ur own damn ego, you REFUSE to hear out these FACTS and read this LOGICAL REASONING as to why an amritdhari and a non-amritdhari can't have sex, let ALONE get married....

if MARYADA says an amritdhari should only be married to an amritdhari, then what do u think the chances are that i's gonna say that an amritdhari can have sex with a non-amritdhari??

common sense would tell u that u shouldn't even MARRY a non-amritdhari... some people are so freakin jonsed to get laid... that they can't REALIZE THE DAMN FACTS... what more do you want?... you wanna see a written maryada from Guru Gobind Singh stating 'though shalt not have sex with your wife unless ur both amritdhari'... and even then.... people like you would say 'oh... i don't think tha's authentic... how do u know it was Guru Gobind Singh that wrote it'...

i's people like YOU who MANIPULATE sikhi into what YOU want it to be... ur tryin to change the religion to fit your OWN beliefs.... why not tryin changing URSELF to follow sikhi??

god DANG.... we've TRIED to be nice... we've TRIED to be rational... we've GIVEN fact after fact as to why NOT... and yet you STILL say 'no.. they're husband and wife... they should be able to do whatever they want'...... tell me somethin.. WHERE in gurbani does it say ur allowed to have sex with ur wife in the first place??? NOWHERE... but... COMMON sense would tell u that its a means of reproduction.... SIKHI is based on common sense.. and rational thinkin... TRY IT once in a while...

some people are too focused on GETTIN SOME that they'll risk breakin their amrit jus for sex... u don't believe us... ASK YOUR PANJ PYARAY... who knows.. they mite allow it.. and if they do.. then tha's fine... but you won't know if u don't ask...

do what you think feels right...

he OBVIOUSLY had SOME doubts as to this situation otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread and asked the question...

the whole point sikhi came about was to abolish caste system and injustices. Saying that your amritdari and only can marry amritdaris is like saying your jatt and you only marry jatts, or your chinese so you only marry chinese, or your brown so you only marry brown...

how do u figure??... this has nothing to do with CASTE or STATUS or being BROWN... when ur amritdhari... ur following the strict path of SIKHI... one that requires a lot of discipline.. i could marry a chinese gurl for all i care... but she would have to be amritdhari... how can u marry someone who's not on the same path as you (if ur amritdhari)... it doesn't make sense... u cannot maintin grishti jeevan...

there's a reason why our panj pyaray say u can't take JOOTH from others... i's not because we think we're 'better then them'....

some people need to start thinkin with their buddhi, and stop thinkin with their other body parts...

what i've said is very harsh.. i know...

but i's a WAKE UP CALL....!!!!!!!!!! it had to be said... it don't get through to some people unless u say it straight up!

149928[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

there's nothing in your post that i dont agree to.

thats 100% true :TH:

NOBODY SHOULD EVER COMPARE GURSIKHS WITH JATTS or any other caste-related topic...

when youre a Gursikh, you have made commitments...and you have to follow them to be an Amrit-Dhari..

an Amrit-Dhari isnt a person who has taken Amrit..

Amrit= the holly nectar

Dhari= beholder

so if you have taken Amrit, and you commited a sin accoding to Sikhism that cant be looked at in a good way at all, then youre not an Amrit-Dhari because you have broken your rehit....you dont "behold" it

its not completely in you

im talking abt the big things

not the little things

like if you drop your kanga, and cant find it for some days and you cant get another one for a bit of a while...then thats not considered bad...

use your brain

WHY...WHY WOULD YOU MARRY SOMEONE WHOS NOT AMRIT-DHAIR IF YOU ARE???

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i guess he should say to his wife take amrit RIGHT NOW (or whenever she wants to and just wait to have kids) or maybe ADOPT a child or divorce... (peronally ADOPT a kid.. so many out there)

has any guru married out of caste?

guru gobind singh ji is said to have 3 wifes.... all 3 were same caste...

why?

not because they thought they are better than other castes, but because there is a reason for it.

I don't think its mature to ask questions like this from strangers on net(pls don't mind me saying that). I would definately support the point that since you both are married so there should be open communication between you and your wife. So share it with your wife of this issue IF ITS bothering you.

Wish u guys good luck !

has any guru married out of caste?

guru gobind singh ji is said to have 3 wifes.... all 3 were same caste...

why?

not because they thought they are better than other castes, but because there is a reason for it.

150384[/snapback]

Brother or sister.. First of all its not true that guru gobind singh jee ever had more than one wife. here u can clear the misunderstanding from this little read : http://www.sikhpride.com/old/lit/ggsjfamily.htm

CK

i wudnt think tha is true since there are two different gurughars for each wife of guru jes passing

and historically it has ALWAYS been said tha guru je has had 2 wioves, uintil recently

and then tha wudnt explain y other gurus have also been said to have more than one wife

and its intresitin to see how all of the guru jes tha had more than wife wrre in war time

intrestin

bhula chuk amaf