Physical Relationship (sex)

Guest _Sangat_

i've always heard it like this... Guru Gobind Singh Jee had one WIFE.... Mata Sahib Kaur was the mother of the khalsa, but she was not wedded to Guru Jee... she did seva with Guru Gobind Singh Jee....

150437[/snapback]

thats dont sound right,Guru Ji our Father then their wife must be our Mother and so Mata Sahib Kaur Ji.

I just think it would be an insult to think any other way :)

She was labelled as 'mother of khalsa' because she was doin seva during the first Amrit Sanchar with Guru Gobind Singh jee....

Mata Sundri Jee (otherwise known as Mmata Jeeto Jee) did not partake in seva at the first Amrit Sanhcar... although she was Guru Gobind Singh jee's wife, she was not labelled Mother of Khalsa....

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

i dont want to be rude or sound stupid but...

i really think that we shouldnt be comparing Guru ji with us. they did things for a reason. but they set out rules for us that we must follow. if Guru ji did have more than one, it doesnt mean that we can have more than one.

whatever Guru ji did was for a reason that we as normal human beings cannot ever compare to or even think about comparing to.

i hope i have made my point clear. :lol: because sometimes i dont make sense. lol. blush.gif

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

hmm my question is sort of the same nature, i wanted to know, if both the man and woman are amrit daree, what is loving ur partner and wat is giving into lust? eg how far can an amrit daree couple in terms of showing there lover for eachother how far is love and how far is giving into love, cus wen i get married i wanna love my partner asmuch as i can but yet not give into lust anyway thoughts

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Sat shiri Akal to all Gursikhs,

I would like tell about myself. I am a Sikh and married with a Sikh girl.

I am not going to repeat all the things again ..

In our Family all has taken amrit except me and my wife. My parents never forced me .. but Now I want to take amrit .. but do not want to force my wife

[ I have not asked her but I know at this time she is not ready ]

One of my friend has taken amrit and his wife is not amritdhari.

I had heared from one ragi that there is some rehat and "Panj-Payare" will tell this.

As in this threads some brothers told that there is only way to not to have psy. relation with wife..

Just want to know is there anything or some one has this exp. had "panj-pyare" told anything ..

• 9 years later...