Hazoor Sahib

from wa i kno chalisas are importan tin taksal, its a really good thing

havan is forbidden

chlisas have been done through taksal history

and havans have onyl been done under fake jathedar dhummma, but I cannot say if it is a havan, i dunt go all the facts on it, he says it wasnt a havan, i dunt kkno

but he aint even a real jathedar so dont matter, hes a fake and a disgrace

taksal has never done havans

and veer je i think i tried to explain chaour in a copuple of my posts:)

bhula chuka maf

150729[/snapback]

You are wrong Havan is done at Taksal and at Nihang Dera Nirmala do it as well. Its not a Havan like Hindus do. But we also call it Havan, when I first heard about it I also through it was something to do with Hindus. Then I spoke to some Singhs from Punjab to learn more about it. We do a Havan if one is doing a Chalisas, the havan is done before you sit down for Jaap. Also when one does a Akhand paat, if one is doing a Havan during a Akhand paat the singh doing the seva will need to do Mool Mantar Jaap.

I have seen Havan being done at Taran Dal Gurdwara, Also Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Talks about them in hes book and how this is a purtan thing. I have spoken to taksali singh that told me Havans are done. Havan is done to make the Air Pure. Its not done like the Hindus do it.

Not everything is to do with Hindus, Modern sikhs fear the Hindus everything as to do with Hindus, if it looks bit differents its Hindu. why as taksal changed as many people call them self taksali but have never been students at Taksal.

Satsriakal to all and The Khalsa Fauj Ji!

'Sukha' is the great word. It occurs in Gurbaanee many times.

For example suKw kI imiq ikAw gxI jw ismrI goivMdu ]

"sukhaa kee mit ki-aa ganee jaa simree govind."

Why to measure the joy of Sukha while remembering Govind.

ijn cwiKAw sy iqRpqwisAw auh rsu jwxY ijMdu ]

"jin chaakhi-aa say tariptaasi-aa uh ras jaanai jind." SGGS Ang 48-19

Those who taste it get satisfied. Their soul knows its essence.

Surprisingly you have tipped right.

Guru Nanak Ji sings sB mih joiq joiq hY soie ]

"sabh meh jot jot hai so-ay."

Flame in all is the same flame.

iqs dY cwnix sB mih cwnxu hoie ]

"tis dai chaanan sabh meh chaanan ho-ay." SGGS Ang 13-5

By His Illuminating in all is illumination.

Dear 'The Khalsa Fauj' Ji!

Please explain why things went astray. By His Illumination why oil lamps were blown off and darkness spread.

Dear ms514 Ji!

I didn't know that putting an oil lamp is an act monopolized by Hindus.

By the way since when did you give Hindus this authority and the certificate.

Balbir Singh

Sat Sri Akal:

Aarti is a miniturized version of havan/hom. It is basically a miniturized sacrifice. What has now been replaced by ghee thrown into a fire being performed by a Bhramin was once sacrificed animals slaughtered and thrown in as a sacrifice to some diety. Sikhism requires that you give the greatest sacrifice...that of yourself and the ego to the Almighty.

But...if you want to continue doing aarti/havan/hom...please by all means continue. Make sure you are wearing your tikka.

"By the way since when did you give Hindus this authority and the certificate."

Again, go read the Vedas...the exact procedure as to what to say to what diety when asking for what thing while doing a havan is the objective of the Rig Veda.

when guru je talks aboutt he lamops, they are just expanding on the point NAAM THERO ARTHEE

in arthee hindus use candles

guru je says naam is ure arthee

and then lists all the things hinduss do in arthee and says since ure arthee is ure name, the name is this, the name is the joth is use to worship u in arthee

its about arthee

and sikhi u are 100 percent wrong taksal does not do havans, please tell me WHO u are asking, first u say taksal says its ok to do arthee, and shinda singh je, a chardi kala sevedaar in tornto cleared it out they do NOT for sure, and now u say taksal does havan

and if u wanna ask soeone wwe have many chardi kala taksalis here in tornto from taksal, who have stayed witht he jatha since sant kartaar singh jes times

bhula chuka maf

Satsriakal to all and ms514 Ji!

It seems you know a lot about the Rig Veda. I cannot say if you have read it or heard about it.

Rig Veda is not read at Hazoor Sahib Ji nor the Rid Veda is the topic here.

Please start a separate topic on Vedas if you want to discuss more on those.

You wrote "Aarti is a miniturized version of havan/hom."

I am not sure if you really know more than you write.

Is Sikh Aartee also a miniaturized version of another ritual?

Then you wrote "It is basically a miniaturized sacrifice."

Sikhs put some money in Golak when they visit Gurudwara. Is this not basically a miniaturized sacrifice?

The Gurus have often mentioned bringing down or cut off the head in clear words. Why some cowards interpret it with ego?

The Gurus never gave a clarification that they meant ego instead of head.

Is this not an indication of Balee?

Who knows? Perhaps Hindus have also started giving Balee of others to save themselves.

You seem disgusted when you wrote "But...if you want to continue doing aarti/havan/hom...please by all means continue. Make sure you are wearing your tikka."

Please don't worry about me. I feel thankful for the presence of God everywhere. It may be Aartee at Hazoor Sahib, Havan with Taksaalees, eating from an iron Baataa with AKJs, in parikarmaa of Harmandar Sahib, taking eighty-four dips at Goindwaal Sahib or writing a post for the Sikh Sangat Forum.

The list has become never ending since it started once.

How is it about you? Can you also write your list? When you hate others and miss God, apart from Aartee and Havan?

Balbir Singh

Balbir Singh!

I didn't mean that sukha!

Let me clarify: Bhung is what i am talking about!

As for sabh meh joat

How is that joat related to the deeva joat?

Is it only sukha or sukha + something else? LOL.gif

Where does it say to do aarti with deevas?

Please learn Punjabi and get santhya on how to interpret Gurbani!

Don't use your own manmat!

balbir in yur home u use oil lamps or electricity.?

also no one giving hindus any cerificate or authority,but they do their thing

and we do our thing.if we want progress n share sikhi with the world,we need cut the crap out ,n go fer the real substance.enough is enough of rituals ,flower power peripheral niceties.its only distracting us.it blocks us from realising n feeling the REAL POTENT POWER OF SIKHI.no more trying justify a load of nonsense .we the next generation.we want continue mistakes of the previous generation which has curbed,slowed,weakened the progress of sikhi.come on ,my brother,we want move forward.

share personal stuff with u.as long as i meself was stuck in this worship n dont question existing stuff thingy,i was confused and weak.all of it in the name of 60s n 70s n 80s n 90s supposed saints n taksals,acting like the unquestioned papal authority.their word the sacred unchallenged truth.only made me weak,n dependant.but GURUJI'S grace,tore off that paper tiger n lo n behold started xperiencing the real potential power of sikhi and naam.and wow its ving effect on everyone around in terrific way.honest to u.cutting this ritualistic crap n trap.focussing on amritvela stuff .and me home is becoming like a temple of God.black,white ,hindus,sikhs,they all come and start loving GURUJI,start reading GURU GRANTH SAHIB online,start reading vaak from harmandir sahib every morning,start chanting waheguru,start going to gurudwara,start amritvela.this is wat we shuld focus on,not the oldys irrelevant,misguided crap n trap.

i share this with sincerity n love

Satsriakal to all and The Khalsa Fauj Ji!

What is Bhung? How did you come to know it if it is not in Gurbaanee?

Since when a blind is seeing Jot in all but not in deevaas which are used in Aartee at Hazoor Sahib?

Where the Gurus said to blow off deevaas, reject those or remember Hindus while doing Aartee?

Please get Simran from the Sat Guru to understand Guru's Baanee.

True Simran changes the mat.

Balbir Singh