What Is Ur Profession ?

simer_169

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Profession(s): 26 year old post-doctorial researcher at Manchester University (modelling drug absorption) and pharmacist (part-time [between you and me just for the cash really])

Employment: Self-employed for the pharmacy work and employed for the post-doc work.

"So if after 10-20 yrs anybody needs new knees, contact me.... i'll be able to get one for you  "

LOL.gif

thank you puttar, rab tenu lami umar dewe, haya mere gode LOL

150987[/snapback]

hahaha LOL.gif trust me brother those things cost a fortune.... when we made our first prototype and sold the whole kit it for$10000.... I was like.... this piece of metal and plastic costs that much? ohmy.gif ....... i've got couple prototypes lying on my desk, i can take them out for some old bebe back in punjab...... :lol:

"So if after 10-20 yrs anybody needs new knees, contact me.... i'll be able to get one for you  "

LOL.gif

thank you puttar, rab tenu lami umar dewe, haya mere gode LOL

150987[/snapback]

hahaha LOL.gif trust me brother those things cost a fortune.... when we made our first prototype and sold the whole kit it for$10000.... I was like.... this piece of metal and plastic costs that much? ohmy.gif ....... i've got couple prototypes lying on my desk, i can take them out for some old bebe back in punjab...... :lol:

151001[/snapback]

hey actually, seriously, that would be awesome sewa, if you could donate spare ones to a needy family in punjab...hmmm....what is that one really good hospital in punjab run by donations i can't remmeber the name..it's in a pind called taahi or something....

a lot of Sikhs these dayz are pursuing Law and somethin in the medical field... i's pretty good... i guess everybodys too bored of the 'business' cliche..... i'm the only low life doin business..... i took the easy way out.. :TH: hehehehe.... :lol:

and btw... Gurj... u weren't supposed to tell everybody my work stories tongue.gif ... muahahaha..