Shia Islam And Sikhism

sikh supreme

From the link someone earlier on provided-

Thus, we see that 'Sri Dasam Granth' does not say that 'Kalki Avtaar' will come into this world. The story of 'Kalki' has been given as a translation (though with some changes), as stories of other avatars (incarnations) are given. This is 'Chaubees Avtaar' (24 incarnations), so it is natural that the story of 'last and 24th incarnation has been written in Sri Dasam Granth.

So, dear Khalsa ji, no Kalki Avtaar will come into this world to save humanity. There is no need of Kalki Avtaar either. Khalsa is already there to do what is needed; only thing required is to wake the Khalsa up.

http://www.amritworld.com/kalki.html

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shias and sunnis dont get along due to the fact shias were said to have killed prophet muhammeds grandson (hazrat ali?)

they chased him from saudi into iraq and killed him there.

the prophets other frandson cursed shias and said they will cry to this day.

shias now admit their mistake "and now cry to this day"

for this reason, shias and sunnis never get along.

bhul chukke muaff

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Yup i think its Hazrat Ali aswell... thats why ashura is celebrated by Shia's and when they cry and go through the torture that Hazrat Ali went through who was killed.

I don't think it was the Shia's that killed Hazrat Ali, it was a Sunni (coz they are the one's who believe that only the prophet Muhammed's family should continue to spread Islam or be the Islamic leader (caliph) and the Sunni's believe anyone can, and it doesnt have to be from the prophet Muhammeds family).

my source was this musalmaan who goes to our school, and as this topic was up i asked him why sunnis and shias dont get along.

he said there were three groups of people

muslims

wahabis - hypocrites, according to him, muslims who clean shave but wear a juba )(that muslim clothing thingy) are wahabis as they dont keep their beards...therfore making out they are religious when they arent.

kafir-non believer of islam and infidels.

bhul chukke muaff

muslims

wahabis - hypocrites, according to him, muslims who clean shave but wear a juba )(that muslim clothing thingy) are wahabis as they dont keep their beards...therfore making out they are religious when they arent.

I hate that word 'kaffir' - it is such a horrible and disgusting and borderline racist term. It reflects a really inolerant and bigoted attitude. Imagine calling human beings not by what they are (Christian, Jew, Sikh, Buddhist, Hindu), but by a name you give them full of contempt because they are different to you. Bad attitude.

muslims

I hate that word 'kaffir' - it is such a horrible and disgusting and borderline racist term. It reflects a really inolerant and bigoted attitude. Imagine calling human beings not by what they are (Christian, Jew, Sikh, Buddhist, Hindu), but by a name you give them full of contempt because they are different to you. Bad attitude.

153785[/snapback]

Good description of Kafir: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

interesting actually

i was told by the same musla that kafir means non muslim.

hes like we simply label non muslims as "kafir"

i asked him about why is it defined as "infidel" he replied by saying the british interpretated kafir as infidel and many scholars today think kafir means "infidel".

grin.gif not sure to be honest. grin.gif

bhul chukke muaff

I think there is only two groups of ppl and not three- the non-Muslims and the Muslims.

Since in Islam (well according to my knowledge which i had learnt ages ago... so my knowledge is getting lower since i forget things easily)

Is classed in two groups:

Dur-e-Islam something like that and theres another group aswell (cant remember the name).

one of the group means the house of Allah i think... (where Islam is- i.e Islamic countries) and the other group is i think is where theres a war/struggle where its non-Islamic- and where Islam needs to spead i.e. non-Islamic countries.

And i think that Muslim has got the wrong message of Waahbi:

Waahbi doesnt come in the picture as a third group... since it was only began in 1700's to 'revive' the true principles of Islam... and i dont think Waahbi's actually are clean shaven... they actually value the gift of hair and have beards... (like we Sikhs do) (except for the fact i think Muslims arnt allowed to let the mucha go over thier lips since its considered haram- i think- not sure on that one though).

sorry havent read much of this post but ...

dass attended a discussion recording today for itv today where this was discussed.

it appears there are many versions of this shia islam law isnt there? Theres not just one version it appears. Which one do they propose to be actually legalised?

You see, such shia law already exists. I do believe personally, its wrong for them to impose their law on everyone through out the country. Its difficult because... women are often opressed in Islam especially in this country. And under shia law... it would leave Muslims more scope to oppress.

Its all about tolerance... acceptance. The silly point that was raised was that "if u come to this country, u have to abide by the laws here",... which is exactly what theyre trying to do... to change the laws to abide by them lol! like come on, theres new "acts" coming into place all the time so the law is ever changing. Why cant religous group request to be taken into consideration for future changes...?