Do People Of Chamaar Caste Believe In Hinduism?

ranj03

also bhaaji ladli fauji jiyo, we all are also responsible for this kanjarkhana named casteism.

We marry well within our castes and vote on similar patterns where ever possible.

Even your signature, sorry to point out, reeks of 'jaatvaad'.

".... Sodhi sache patshah jio, tera khalsa jape akal hi akal!

Khushian de jakare gavave nihal ho jave SAT SRI AKAL!"

SODHI (!!!!!) sache patshah jio.....

Bhul chuk maafi bakshna

doabasher

:o

so now the "key to gurbani" speaks "jatvaad"???

"doabasher", i think your statement was incredibly insulting. this obsession with "caste" has crossed the line.

is there any rule in the community against insulting Guru ji's most trusted and respected associates?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

dont come here n promote your putt chamaran deh - pathetic whats with you lot man?! Can't you get it we are SIKHS and thats it ,this dumb idea of turning bhagat ravidas's teachings into a singular so called religion for only chamars is pathetic, and whats with twisting the Jakarah?

The day will come when all will be under the Khalsa no so called sects or 'ofshoots' of Sikhism will be left so enjoy it while you can Ravidas ji was not a Guru but a Bhagat you should be greatful to The 1t master GURU NANAK for including the teachings of a Bhagat who was looked down upon,if it hadnt been for Guru Nanak dev ji your so called commmunity/caste/ravidas sect or whatever you want to call it would have remained shudars within the Hindu caste system,but even after Guru Nanak raised everyone to the same level lost confused people make out that being a 'ravidas' is a seperate faith and that bhagat ravidas was a guru,alongside with this this so called sect even worship Hindu dieties and have idols installed in some so called ravidas gurdwaras.

END OF THE DAY SIKH = SIKH WE ARE ALL SIKHS GIVE UP YOUR SECTS CASTES AND HINDU MATT

You get thre types of chumars

1. Hindu

2.Sikh

3. Ravisdarsi

Alot mix n match

But they can all marry each other.

a true chamaar is a ravidaasia not sikh or hindu;)

when the vasiaki mela comes around and the sikhs parade, our GURU RAVIDASS MAHARAJ JI GURUDARA is just down the road from a main sikh temple and we stand outside to show our unity and offer cold drinks and drapes for the G.G.S.J because we all believe the same holy book...

i joined this site because i wanted to see a insight into sikh ppl thoughts....

belittleing isnt clever....if you are a sikh and hold your hand out to friendship from our ppl you will get it thousand times back but if you do show hatred thick mentality youll just get labelled as another one jaat hater....

just a question i hope somebody can shed some light on...

Q/ HOW MANY OF THE PAANCH PIARYA WERE JAATS?

Guru Granth Sahib is our eternal Guru not a book and also its bhagat ravidas not guru ravidas Guru Nanak Dev Ji included bhagats bani so all should be greatful to Guru Nanak for this just remember who uplifted Bhagat Ravidas it wasnt no Hindu Idol like the ones some ravidas gurdwareh have but was the 1st master Guru Nanak Dev Ji

when arjun dev started writing the gurbani he would not include the name of not for you but for me guru ravidass maharaj ji;) every morning he woke to white washed pages and then guru nanak came to him in a vision and told him untill he does not include guru ravidass naam the baani will never form be free of discrimination...to realise this you will need to experience the presence of a great giani not one who just blabbers on and dont know what it means themselves and trust me there are many of them about:D guru ravidass ji even the bramhins belielved his power.every page of the baani you turn and find nanak dev ji on the other side you will find GURU RAVIDASS JIs saloke...understand your eternal guru first phir gal kurey:) were are the hindu idols in which gurudwara? lols

tu kudey sihss jukayeya guru ravidass maharaj ji gurudwara?

You chat crap mate about Guru Arjan Dev Ji,look at how you refer to our Guru as just Arjan Dev ,and lol @ your stories of Guru Nanak Dev Ji comming in Guru Arjan Dev Ji's dream it's one jyot you <banned word filter activated> one light all the guru s have one jyot in them,and them idols were in a so called ravidas gurdwara in southall when singhs stormed the place a few years back and anti gurmat practices were taking part,i suggest you leave this forum as you will just promote the caste system here and refer to the 10 Gurus and SGGSJ in rude manner you want to promote your own so called faith go somwhere else and do it not here, we will stick to a sikhism which does not promote offshoots castes and other crap

when arjun dev started writing the gurbani he would not include the name of not for you but for me guru ravidass maharaj ji;) every morning he woke to white washed pages and then guru nanak came to him in a vision and told him untill he does not include guru ravidass naam the baani will never form be free of discrimination...to realise this you will need to experience the presence of a great giani not one who just blabbers on and dont know what it means themselves and trust me there are many of them about:D guru ravidass ji even the bramhins belielved his power.every page of the baani you turn and find nanak dev ji on the other side you will find GURU RAVIDASS JIs saloke...understand your eternal guru first phir gal kurey:) were are the hindu idols in which gurudwara? lols

phitte muh, this shows u got no clue about sikhi :homer

rwgu soriT bwxI Bgq rivdws jI kI

raag sorat(h) baanee bhagath ravidhaas jee kee

Raag Sorat'h, The Word Of Devotee Ravi Daas Jee:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

jb hm hoqy qb qU nwhI Ab qUhI mY nwhI ]

jab ham hothae thab thoo naahee ab thoohee mai naahee ||

When I am in my ego, then You are not with me. Now that You are with me, there is no egotism within me.

Anl Agm jYsy lhir mie EdiD jl kyvl jl mWhI ]1]

anal agam jaisae lehar mae oudhadhh jal kaeval jal maa(n)hee ||1||

The wind may raise up huge waves in the vast ocean, but they are just water in water. ||1||

mwDvy ikAw khIAY BRmu AYsw ]

maadhhavae kiaa keheeai bhram aisaa ||

O Lord, what can I say about such an illusion?

jYsw mwnIAY hoie n qYsw ]1] rhwau ]

jaisaa maaneeai hoe n thaisaa ||1|| rehaao ||

Things are not as they seem. ||1||Pause||

nrpiq eyku isMGwsin soieAw supny BieAw iBKwrI ]

narapath eaek si(n)ghaasan soeiaa supanae bhaeiaa bhikhaaree ||

It is like the king, who falls asleep upon his throne, and dreams that he is a beggar.

ACq rwj ibCurq duKu pwieAw so giq BeI hmwrI ]2]

ashhath raaj bishhurath dhukh paaeiaa so gath bhee hamaaree ||2||

His kingdom is intact, but separated from it, he suffers in sorrow. Such is my own condition. ||2||

rwj BuieAMg pRsMg jYsy hih Ab kCu mrmu jnwieAw ]

raaj bhueia(n)g prasa(n)g jaisae hehi ab kashh maram janaaeiaa ||

Like the story of the rope mistaken for a snake, the mystery has now been explained to me.

Aink ktk jYsy BUil pry Ab khqy khnu n AwieAw ]3]

anik kattak jaisae bhool parae ab kehathae kehan n aaeiaa ||3||

Like the many bracelets, which I mistakenly thought were gold; now, I do not say what I said then. ||3||

srby eyku AnykY suAwmI sB Gt BuogvY soeI ]

sarabae eaek anaekai suaamee sabh ghatt bhuogavai soee ||

The One Lord is pervading the many forms; He enjoys Himself in all hearts.

kih rivdws hwQ pY nyrY shjy hoie su hoeI ]4]1]

kehi ravidhaas haathh pai naerai sehajae hoe s hoee ||4||1||

Says Ravi Daas, the Lord is nearer than our own hands and feet. Whatever will be, will be. ||4||1||

You get thre types of chumars

1. Hindu

2.Sikh

3. Ravisdarsi

Alot mix n match

But they can all marry each other.

a true chamaar is a ravidaasia not sikh or hindu;)

when the vasiaki mela comes around and the sikhs parade, our GURU RAVIDASS MAHARAJ JI GURUDARA is just down the road from a main sikh temple and we stand outside to show our unity and offer cold drinks and drapes for the G.G.S.J because we all believe the same holy book...

i joined this site because i wanted to see a insight into sikh ppl thoughts....

belittleing isnt clever....if you are a sikh and hold your hand out to friendship from our ppl you will get it thousand times back but if you do show hatred thick mentality youll just get labelled as another one jaat hater....

just a question i hope somebody can shed some light on...

Q/ HOW MANY OF THE PAANCH PIARYA WERE JAATS?

Guru Granth Sahib is our eternal Guru not a book and also its bhagat ravidas not guru ravidas Guru Nanak Dev Ji included bhagats bani so all should be greatful to Guru Nanak for this just remember who uplifted Bhagat Ravidas it wasnt no Hindu Idol like the ones some ravidas gurdwareh have but was the 1st master Guru Nanak Dev Ji

You chat crap mate about Guru Arjan Dev Ji,look at how you refer to our Guru as just Arjan Dev ,and lol @ your stories of Guru Nanak Dev Ji comming in Guru Arjan Dev Ji's dream it's one jyot you <banned word filter activated> one light all the guru s have one jyot in them,and them idols were in a so called ravidas gurdwara in southall when singhs stormed the place a few years back and anti gurmat practices were taking part,i suggest you leave this forum as you will just promote the caste system here and refer to the 10 Gurus and SGGSJ in rude manner you want to promote your own so called faith go somwhere else and do it not here, we will stick to a sikhism which does not promote offshoots castes and other crap

gal sun i havent sworn khehr to sikh hokey galley dee...tieck ya from the whole topic i have learnt and respected some ppls views and some not...tenu saadey loka to ena darr lagda that you need to use political or high tech ideas to see me off the forum koi gal nee..i in any way havent disrespected any of the 10 gurus. fact guru ravidass ji 1000yrs plus guru nanak about 350yrs..guru ravidass taught the brahmins/hindus a lesson when he was present its laughable to say he was picked up and placed by another holy one hundreds of yrs later.i bow down infront of the same g.g.s.m. as yourself and havent taken amrath to be sikh to be shunned by the jaats like in a vid posted here true kabza sikhi teh jaata neh karkey rakya nobody else is really welcome...im not here to promote my own sect or chamaar just to have my say...rehy gall teri galley dee you know what chamaar do as trade? shell lakey rakedendey...dehk putt....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H0pzHoru_Mo

During guru amardas jis time after centuries of discrimination people of lower castes started coming to sikh dharma because of equality of all castes ... and now since last 40 - 50 years they are going back to hinduism or budhism becuase we sikhs are even breaking the record of brhamans in following casteism ... cheers to our leaders ...