LIFE AFTER DEATH - Multimedia project

moorakh mugadh

Gurfateh Veer Ji!

I'm Sarbloh (Gurpreet) Kaur from King's Uni (at Waterloo), now teaching at a Sikh school in Hayes, I could arrange for you to do this at a conference hall in the school on a weekend or something? Please PM for further info if this is possible?!

I just know this is a good one just from the flyer, and us UK-wale miss out on all the fun each time :(

Gurfateh!

Ps. Fateh to everyone as I'm a newbie :)

Gurfateh Veer Ji!

I'm Sarbloh (Gurpreet) Kaur from King's Uni (at Waterloo), now teaching at a Sikh school in Hayes, I could arrange for you to do this at a conference hall in the school on a weekend or something? Please PM for further info if this is possible?!

I just know this is a good one just from the flyer, and us UK-wale miss out on all the fun each time ;)

Gurfateh!

Ps. Fateh to everyone as I'm a newbie :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I just know this is a good one just from the flyer, and us UK-wale miss out on all the fun each time :@
WHat about us living in Swed

en :'(

Ps. Fateh to everyone as I'm a newbie :(

Welcome to the forum bhainji :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I've read about reincarnations that take place not too many years apart so then can someone explain to me what about the 8.4 million rebirths before becoming human again?

Do you think our soul can simultaneously incarnate among many planets in different universes?

Yes,

Guru sahib has told us life exists on many planets which are similar to ours. In fact I have heard many times that Guru Nanak Dev Jee with a flick of his fingers could travel to another planet and do parchar of sikhi there.

From talking to gursikhs I have heard that time does not really exist, and if you look at what science is uncovering, time is just hte fourth dimension. All points of time actually exist at the same time and what we perceive as time is just an atomic state.

So we could actually be in quite a few animal bodies at the same time we are int his body, but we are not living that out at this time, right now our soul is human. Its quite confusing if you ask me. perhaps we arent meant to understand it.