Is It Right Or Wrong?

Bored

we r taought to not damage our bodies by peircing,cuting hair, tatoo's, diying r hair etc. because the body is a girft of god. so y do so many relgious sikhs have ik oNkaar tatooed on there hand?

is it right or wrong becuz i realli want to get it too :nihungsmile:

i think its only the old generation that did it (1 or 2 generations ago) my grandma'z got it, it must have been a fashion thing at the time just like it is to gel you dharhi. before ne1 brings it up, no i dont gel my dhari and i do think both of these things are wrong. i think it might just have been a childhood thing as most people i have asked when they got it done the answer is nearly always when they were young (proberbly teens).

it is a total voilation, and disrespect, our guru and past sikhs had so much respect for gurbani, we clean r <admin-profanity filter activated> with our hands yet people have tattoos and rings its like insulting gurbani, i think any sort of sikhi tatoo and jewellery is wrong

I wont say it is Wrong or ur Violating and Breaking Away Frm Sikhi....but as told by Gupt Paapi ask Your Self are u worth it and then plzzzzzz I request Just Dont Do it For Fashion ...it wudnt be Justice and U wont gain Ny respect Beleive ME If U really Wanna Do IT plz take Utmost Care because very likely for an instance of Bedbi...and THE MOST IMPORTANT THING PLZ UNDERSTAND THE IN AND OUT MEANING OF IK OMKAR and KHANDA SAHEB...probably after understanding th true meaning u may change UR mind itself..

Take it easy man.

WJKK

WJKF