Growing Long Uncut Hair (kesh)

How can i grow my hair long? Eat badam and drink milk and dailly run for 2 miles, than your hair will strong and long, just kidding.Sorry

As they say in zzen , let the spring come and grass will grow, having uncut hair is last thing you need to do something about. You mean you have curly hair , well now even black females seem to have straight hair, how, i am not sure but i guess hair straightner

As they say in zzen , let the spring come and grass will grow,  having uncut hair  is last thing you need to do something about. You mean you have curly hair , well now even  black females seem to have straight hair, how, i am not sure  but i guess hair straightner

My hairs straight for about 11cm but after that it goes curly and its really enoying cuz I start to get dandruff and stuff.

I had curly hair when I was small!

No big deal. Use coconut oil. Comb reegularly and wash them often with a shampoo which controls dandruff. You will be safe!

Nothing to worry about. Don't worry about the curls. Start tying your hair in a knot and the curls will straighten out. It will take time but it will happen. Use coconut oil and comb.

What if you kind of like the curls but you want your hair to grow? Anything to leave it the way it is and just grow, leave it the way it naturally is, straight or curly, and just to make it grow longer ... my hair won't grow, or maybe it's damaged from being cut so much back in the day grin.gif

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaaheguroojeekeefathehh !!!!!!!

don't worry about curls bhajee... i know it is annoying sometimes but if you use proper conditioner, oils, and if you comb your kes and wash your kes every day then you should get smoother, less tangled hair with less dandruff. of course there are dandruff treatments out there too.

i used to have a serious afro, and my hair are still curly but they are down to the middle of my back. for people who are new to sikhi, keeping your hair is a good decision but when grows very slowly sometimes you get discouraged. sometimes you want to have a joora or long straight hair right away, but it is a time for patience, prayer and saying thanks to guru ji that you are keeping your kes. now that you have made your mind to keep them do not turn back on it, keep on praying to guru ji for strength.

guru ji says "keetha lorreeai kamn so har pai aakheeai || kaaraj dayh savaar satgur sach saakheeai ||"

if we desire to have our important affairs accomplished we must ask upon the Lord God, it is the true reality that the True Guru will always help us to accomplish our difficult tasks if we seek his support.

so please pray to guru ji that you may become a supersingh and have healthy beautiful kes :wub: and a healthy beautiful soul :@

stay in chardee kalaa

vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

vaaaheguroojeekeefatheh !!!

Sat Sri Akal:

I got hair so curly them Paul Mitchell womens are jealous... blush.gif Definitely bad if you do not calm your hair down with some oil. I notice that if after drying my hair (which rivals any NBA player's 'fro) I apply oil, the hair relaxes quite a bit and keeping the hair in a Dastaar for about 1 day will make it very relaxed...chillaxin' if you will.