Chandi Di Vaar

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

The story of the Pandit is as true as the promise of the preachers helping visualization of the Gurus.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji, in the beginning of Chandi Di Vaar, instructed doing Simran of Bhagauti.

"Pritham Bhagauti Simar kay . . ." is a clear instruction.

Bhagauti is not a sword. Bhagauti's manifestation is not limited.

Balbir Singh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

there are many versions of this story one where gurur gobind singh ji threw the smigari into the havan and said that the kirpan is shakti. the other other is that the havan went on continuously for 2 days at naina devi mountain. and after two days of doing havan the davi came out from the havan which is durga mata or chandi same thing and gave guru gobind singh ji a khanda or kirpan not sure. the devi also gave guru gobind singh ji a churi whioc we call kara and then guru gobind singh ji made the khalsa.

Listen to this: http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/audio/Katha...20Di%20Vaar.mp3

thats katha by sant ji on chandi di vaar.

oh and about dasem granth, who ever doenst believe in it, then dont, i dont care what proof someone has against it, as its the devils job to alwasy try and find something wrong with gurbani, so those of us that have respect for dasem granth, dont worry about what others tell you, it is gurbani, and it has lots of shakti, so if anybody tell you otherwise, just ignore em.

• 2 weeks later...
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

The story of the Pandit is as true as the promise of the preachers helping visualization of the Gurus.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji, in the beginning of Chandi Di Vaar, instructed doing Simran of Bhagauti.

"Pritham Bhagauti Simar kay . . ." is a clear instruction.

Bhagauti is not a sword. Bhagauti's manifestation is not limited.

Balbir Singh

Balbir singh

That bhagauti is akal purakh whose attributes iare given n mool mantra and not anyone else.Bhagauti comes many times in other dasam granth compositions as well.

there are many versions of this story one where gurur gobind singh ji threw the smigari into the havan and said that the kirpan is shakti. the other other is that the havan went on continuously for 2 days at naina devi mountain. and after two days of doing havan the davi came out from the havan which is durga mata or chandi same thing and gave guru gobind singh ji a khanda or kirpan not sure. the devi also gave guru gobind singh ji a churi whioc we call kara and then guru gobind singh ji made the khalsa.

rubbish lies

• 1 month later...

First, sri bhaguti ji is no 'female entity' as was previously stated and bhaguti/chandi is not a sword. Chandi di vaar is aka as vaar durga ki, vaar bhaguti ki amonsgt other names. For a while, though i knew it to be wrong, i had thought that in the ardass guru ji put bhaguti ji in a higher place than guru nanak dev ji. They did. But the true undestanding is in the meaning of bhaguti and durga and chandi and kali and by whatever other name one may call. We first 'simmar' god. The almighty god. Not any other daevz (demi gods). Bhaguti does not mean the female entity ("i meditate upon bhagauti the feminine source of shakti then i focus upon guru nanak ji") as stated by the post of kaal tuhi. God acted through durga (as god does with everything and everyone) and through the parsaad of god (gur prasaad) the demons were taken out of heaven. In response to the post by ms514 the last bit of your post is what i wish to comment on. Guru ji may have roared and said the sword is the chandi, i hadnt heard that before. But what i do know is that guru ji rachaaed the power of bhaguti ji in the sword. This is how we are able to fight sava lakh and why guru ji labled us, AKAAL PURAKH ki fauj. I feel and believe that we can call oueselves bhaguti ki fauj. (as, in the ardaas: pritham bhaguti simar kae gur naanak le-iy dhayaae means, first i simmar the timless god the one god the ultimate god or what u may call them even akaal purakh, then i dhiyaa guru naanak). And non of the Sikhs went and beat up other ppl!! That's a bit (a lot) questionable. may hav used force. but beat up??!! that demeans the first thing for sikhs. sikh can never let go of daya. compasion..

Just to add, chandi di vaar was not translated into other languages. It was left in gurmukhi. The other 2 banis from the chandi charitra however, was translated. Some also say that it was translated into urdu/islamic/persian. Just imagine if it was. The enemy would have got it!!! Guru ji made it clear sumwhere,(>>> i forget where, as maya will be maya and use its shaktiaa to make us forget good things!! But thasa different thing all together...<<<) , that is was not allowed to be translated into this language specificly. I am talking about the last of the charitra, chandi di vaar. But if i remember correctly, my statement about the urdu/islamic/persian thing is consistent with ALL bani or our scriptures.. but i have seen urdu gutkaas... my gdad has a reely old one!!! Anway....

Hope i havent said anything to cause confrontation. Basikly, pul chuk khaema :s

hum rul-te fir-te :homer