Shocking!

orono

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Start living in jungle and become monk and you won't see such things. This is the society in which we are living so you have to keep open mind. Make yourself strong and that will be inspiration for all of us. You cannot make each one of them a text book Sikh. It takes time and comes naturally. Let them come with their own influences and let Guru influence them. Sikhs these days are more into becoming Gurus than Sikhs. We should work on ourselves and let Guru take care of others.

Start living in jungle and become monk and you won't see such things. This is the society in which we are living so you have to keep open mind. Make yourself strong and that will be inspiration for all of us. You cannot make each one of them a text book Sikh. It takes time and comes naturally. Let them come with their own influences and let Guru influence them. Sikhs these days are more into becoming Gurus than Sikhs. We should work on ourselves and let Guru take care of others.

So where would you draw the line? Would you let campers bring in cigarattes and alcohol since you say that they can bring their own influences and then Guru will influence them? I don't want to get into a discussion about which camp is best but PERSONALLY I would not recommend any of my friends to attend the camp highlighted here. I wrote personally in capitals because some of the supporters of this camp are very aggressive when it comes to defending their lifestyle and the way the camp is run.

The thing is for people to look into each camp and discuss with campers who attended in previous years to know which camp they want to attend.

DONT LET IT BOTHER YOU PPL....

YOU NO WHAT THEY SAY....

"SIN IS GREAT ENOUGH TO DESTROY THE SINNER"

IF PPL WNA SING SONGS THATS UP 2 DEM

JUST DNT ELT IT BOTHER YOU

JUST JAAP NAAM

AND CREATE A SATYUG WITHIN UR MIND

THE VAJA IS QUITE COMMENLY USED AS AN INSTRUMENT TO PLAY BHANGRA OR OTHER SUCH MUSIC THESE DAYZ

THERE ARE A OT OF ARTISTS IN FACT THAT USE THE VAJA TO HELP PRODUCE THEIR MUSIC WITH

A VAJA IS AN INSTRUMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE CANNOT STOP PEOPLE PLAYING IT FOR THEIR OWN INTRESTS

Sounds as if you have been living in a jungle and missed out on what is considered manmat. If they want to do their bhangra and boliyan practice then they should not do it under the guise of a Sikhi Camp !

Lets go further and progress on what is shown in that video. Next Sikhi camp they could hold in a strip club and these idiots could play their baja and dholk.

These guys are nothing but £ussar panthis.

i dont think suraj singh ment as extreme as alcohol and stuff but how many of us know moneh and people that aint into sikhi???

i no loads like suraj ji said it takes time

how can u make someone think falsehood is false when they think it is true?

i agree with the fact that the camp owners shundt had let that happen and shouldt be supporting such things..

the best thing is to learn from your mistakes... i'm sure they will too

plus their are more worser things in the world than bhangra..

you can tell people as much as u want that bhangra is bad for ya and they will continue to listen 2 it

its only when they realise themshelves that it is stopping their spritual progression they will stop it...

for the gurus it took years from Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Guru Gobind Singh Ji to spread the message of truth and to create the khalsa panth each Guru added something new to the siikh religion it takes steps

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MANMUKH INTO A GURMUKH OVERNIGHT

(well it is possible with Mahrajs Kirpa if they wish it to be )