Ghandey

Jkaur

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I am guessing this is what the rehitnama from Baba Banda Singh Bahadur says.

I do not follow this rehitnama - but I do not know the reasons for onion.

ik oankaar fatheh darsan

sree sachae saahib jee kaa hukam hai sarbath khaalsaa

jo napur kaa guroo rakhaegaa guroo gur japnaa janam savraigaa thusee siree akaal purakh jee kaa khaalsaa ho panj hatheeaar ban kai hukam daekhdeaa darsaanae aavanaa khaalsae dee rehath rahnaa bhang thamaakoo hafeem posth daaroo amlu koee naahee khaanaa maas machhlee piaaj naahee kaahnaa choree jaaree naahee karnee asaastha jug varthaaeaa hai aap vich piaar karnaa maeraa hukam haijo khalsae dee raheth rahae gaa this dee guroo ba~~~ree karaegaa mithee poh 13 samath pa~~~ sathraa das panch

one ultimate God reigns above destruction, creation, and sustenance. victory within the vision of the guru.

the great true king's command is for the universal khaalsa

(unknown) the guru will protect you. repeat, guroo gur, and your life will be blessed. you are the khaalsaa of the great timeless one. tie up the five theives and follow hukam. come to have the darshan of the guru and follow the rehat of the khaalsaa. stay away from marijuana, tobacco, afeem, alcohol, intoxications. do not eat meat, fish, onions. do not practice theivery or fraud. practice (some type of lifestyle). do not fight within each other, love each other. this is my command that he who follows the khalsa's rehat the guru will (protect him?). the day, month, year.

( i have made many

mistakes in this translation)

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!