A Bahman's Blog:khalistan Jokes

Guest PunjabSingh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course man we'r not gonna stay quiet and let these bahmans make fun of us.......these bloody idiots i donno why donn they thank guru gobind singh ji and his singhs for saving their religion.....bloody most shameless and thankless creatures on the planet

"na kahun jab ki

na kahun tab ki

baat kahun main ab ki

agar na hote guru gobind singh

sunnat hoti sabb ki" - bulle shah

ok

if you guys are the ones swearing back at that person who runs the blog, making fun of him and him being a hindu, you guys need to STOP!

what the flip is going on .. how would that fix anything ?? YOU are just as worse as him for posting all that in the first place !!!

THINK ABOUT IT !!!! theres better ways to approach someone rather then going all flip out on swearing and other inappropriate stuff! IT doesnt mean that if hes doing something bad you are gona jump in the same pool and say the same kinda stuff or worse back at him ??

COME ON PPL ..

seeing as how none of the older forum members are around nemore, i'll take it upon myself to say this. The above quote is true. Anyone that's cursing the guy out is getting too worked up over a couple of really bad jokes that aren't that funny. Do you think you're helping "the cause" by cursing out a guy who's making jokes about khalistan? or how about discussing which caste he is? Do castes matter? Ask yourself these things before you start posting stupid stuff like this.