Sants

sall

i would love to speak to u in person. i didnt say guru jee is not my guru.sant isher singh rara sahib vale never said consider me to be ur guru u prick.

you all all of the meaning of wat guru granth sahib is telling us.

infact wasting my time on u.

go and join another religion u imbasil.

you trying to tell me their no hell.listen to sulemans tape recordings.he was a prret(ghost)and even he said the only person to be able to get him out of his ghost life was sant isher singh u big bum head.

ur a shame to the human race.

pricks like u think u no it all.guess wat u dont

oae je khalsa jee tonn tasalee na hoee tann manu vee moka jroor davee

jann tann babe manne band kar davenga jann munh kalla krwa ke bahr hoo jawenga

Sharm karo sikhan nu narkann de drawe de riha hai sikh tan swargan nu kujh nahee smjhde...

han nark tere wargin murkh bhedan waste te tuhade dehdhari pakhandee babean laee jrur hunda howega

te I think tuse smet babean de uthe hune hee kion nahee chle jande ?????

Kion sikhi da bera gark karn lge hoe hoo????????

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A person who says Waheguru once has done something good in life, he may have come for a sant but he went away with some naam in his soul, right?

I do not deny the number of fake sants out there but there are real babas who preach sikhi and live to bring others into sikhi.

That's all I have to say.

This is way too silly now.

All those people that cannot do anything but try to call sants fakes etc, I want to ask them, would as many people be sikhs today? Would as many people be sikhs today? And finally, would as many people be sikhs?

You ask how it is possible for these sants to do any good yet you are not happy because sangat oftens comes to a Gurudwara when a sant has come. Is it not good that every sikh there has the chance to come to the Gurudwara even if that is to see a sant, point is a person comes.

Something good comes out of this because as Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib say that a person who brings another sikh close to God is amazing and one who takes a sikh away is the worst (not exact words).

But these sants have spent years and years trying to spread the words of sikhi to others who do not listen.

People have asked why if these sants are so amazing, has the sikh religion not become better. Why is it the way it is?

I would say that it would have most probably been worse had it not been for Guru Ji blessing us with sants.

That's all.

You have a point. I do not insult any sant that preaches Gurbani and himself wears the 5 Kakkars and encouarges Amrit paan. You yourself will admit we have imposters amongst these real Sants. We have to be very vigilant!

mate type in punjabi if u want to speak punjabi.not english.

as for hell.Guru Gobind Singh jee said if any of my sikhs went to hell and kept their kesh i would pull them out of their.start to read sum ithehas mate.

That made no sense - Please explain?

mate type in punjabi if u want to speak punjabi.not english.

as for hell.guru gobind singh jee said if any of my sikhs went to hell and kept their kesh i would pull them out of their.start to read sum ithehas mate.

helloooooo

yarr babeann ne tere matt marr diti hai....

murkh pranee...... sreer (human body) tann saskar karan too badd khatamm hoo jaigee

te kesh vee nall hee sare jange.......

phir tere te tere babeann de kesh Guru Sahib kiwen pharan gei??????????

A person who says Waheguru once has done something good in life, he may have come for a sant but he went away with some naam in his soul, right?

I do not deny the number of fake sants out there but there are real babas who preach sikhi and live to bring others into sikhi.

Just ask your KuSants ......Guru Sahib jee de time kihre sikh de namm nall sant da fata laga see?????

je baba Budha Jee sari jindgi sant nahee ban sake ,je bhaee Gurdas Jee sari jindgi Bhai hee rahe sann bhai Langah Jee,bhai Pheroo Jee, bhai Paira Jee, bhai lalo jee ......and many more gursikh sant nahee bann sake tann ihh tuhade KAMI HANKARI MAIADHARI GOLK CHORE kiwen sant bann gai hann .....

ihnan nu ihh digree ihnann da kihra nawann FATHER de gia see ......

Just ask your KuSants ......Guru Sahib jee de time kihre sikh de namm nall sant da fata laga see?????

je baba Budha Jee sari jindgi sant nahee ban sake ,je bhaee Gurdas Jee sari jindgi Bhai hee rahe sann bhai Langah Jee,bhai Pheroo Jee, bhai Paira Jee, bhai lalo jee ......and many more gursikh sant nahee bann sake tann ihh tuhade KAMI HANKARI MAIADHARI GOLK CHORE kiwen sant bann gai hann .....

GurFateh jio..

what are KuSants?? :D

sangat is good sangat

kusangat is bad sangat

so i guess its the same like example above

i disagree with the post that stated that you have to become a sant to understand them and know them, wrong, the only way you can know the truth is by opening the connection which will connect you directly with Akal purakh and once you are in the place, you will think again about what you had said :D meditation is your key to the door which holds you steps away into total knowledge.

true say bhai sahib....if the sant connects us to guru sahib...than he's a true...but if he connects to himself.....then he's pakahndi sant

to understand a sant we need to be a sant......tats another level alredy....which is...brahmgiani ki gatt, brahmgiani janey

Guest peacemaker

GurFateh jio..

what are KuSants?? :D

Like a fraud.