Harrassment Towards Panjees Even In Gurdwaras And By Close Family Members

Guest guilty

Dear 'guilty',

Which country are you in and where did this happen?

There is something about being "under age" and you should report this the police and to the Gurdwara committee or a Sikh youth committee or call a Sikh helpline.

I am amazed that your amritdhari mother did not do anything after you told her.

To tell the truth, as you have posted this in Gupt, I am just wondering whether your story is true and if you are just a 'anti Sikh trouble maker' creating waves in a Sikh forum.

But if are sincere and in the late teens then you should do as mentioned above.

I agree 100%

I've read the story 4 times now and still I find it extraodinary and bizzare. I mean a case of sexual hassesment once or twice would be believable but 4 or more times by different individuals I mean either she is the un-luckiest girl in the world or this is yet another attempt by evil minded invidiuals to create sensetionalist nonsense in the guise of creating awareness when their actual agenda is to hate on sikhs or create suspicion/fear against a specific gender. :)

Either way why would anyone go into such details and depth's with this story on a public reliigious forum.... :@ @ some foolish ppl on the forum are so naive and gullable in the extreme for falling for such stories when theirs no shred of evidence and everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon without anyalsis of the story and facts.

You are mistaken. I did not go into details. I had mentioned in my post that I was not going to go into details because of innocent minds on this forum.

If you found my post bizzare, then you do not have to reply to it, nor read it over again for the forth time.

I was simply asking for people to look out for themselves and others.

You asked for evidence. What evidence shall I give to you?

Do you want to live in my house for a day and see how hard it is even to sit beside my father?

Do you want me to show my face? Do you want me to come out into the public and say "I have been sexually abused these many times, by these many people while I was at a so-and-so location." ????

Would you believe me then?

Is that what you want? For my identity to be revealed?

If you can't put yourself in someone's shoes, that does not mean that whatever happened to him/her didn't happen.

If you think that my post was false, and that I'm here to create disturbance, then I'm sorry.

You do not have to reply to the topic if you do not wish to.

No your case is very bizarre but if It's true then i apologise sincerely and you have my support. However this story sounds to me like an attempt to cast negative attitudes towards the male gender. Maybe you have a personal issues with sexuality and an agenda and you want to vent your frustration or something against particular people in your life. Waheguru only knows. But your case is just outlandish, I would have thought you being sexually haressed/abused once or twice you would have reported it but four or more times with different people and you only now come on forum to say this?

What are your aims of this thread? what do you hope to achieve?

Why not just ask bhanji's in pm on the forum in confidence for advice if you really was serious about this? This is not a matter to post willy nilly on a forum like this, posts like yours cast negtive perceptions on vast numbers of Sikhs in those who read stories like yours without a shred of evidence. That is why I have an issue with yout story and replying in this thread.

You NEVER know what person has what intentions.... for all the people doubting what this singhni has said, seriously, please find yourself the closest direct route to hell. You are in no position to doubt anyone.

ummm seriously what kinda Sikh are you? Your sick in the head :lol: @ so we believe everything that people post yeah? what kinda retard believes everything and not questioning things they find odd or dont understand?

Tomarrow someone can post anonymously how you "japmans" was doing things that were immoral or illegal with a guy online or something. And without a shred of evidence or understanding of the posters agenda others begin to jump on the bandwagon and start to think of you in negative light and perception. It's the same with this case. :@

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Killah", with all due respect, what the heck is your problem?? If you don't believe, no one is forcing you to, but before you ask it to the original poster, I have to ask you what really is YOUR agenda and what do YOU hope to achieve through your posts??

However this story sounds to me like an attempt to cast negative attitudes towards the male gender. Maybe you have a personal issues with sexuality and an agenda and you want to vent your frustration or something against particular people in your life.

What a ludicrous accusation. She hasn't said anything about males in general, no generalizations, nor has she shown much frustration or attacked the perpetrators. If anything, you sound too defensive...but I won't bother treading down that path. But please take a moment to explore within yourself why you're so doubtful and skeptical and also why you're so defensive.

Why not just ask bhanji's in pm on the forum in confidence for advice if you really was serious about this?

Again, with all du respect...what kind of an <banned word filter activated> are you?? This isn't something that needs to be confined to just within the bhainjee's on this forum. You can keep your head in the sand as long as you want, but sooner or later, you need to wake up (perhaps grow up) and realize what's really going on around you. The poster didn't really ask for advice. She's simply sharing what happened to her. It could be to raise awareness, a bit of which surely wouldn't hurt you.

Tomarrow someone can post anonymously how you "japmans" was doing things that were immoral or illegal with a guy online or something. And without a shred of evidence or understanding of the posters agenda others begin to jump on the bandwagon and start to think of you in negative light and perception. It's the same with this case.

It would be problematic if the post had named people point blank or given descriptions through which we could all easily identify who she was talking about. But why are you throwing a fit about bandwagons and evidence etc, when she hasn't even accused anyone in particular that we could possibly identify and link to the crime?

Again, if you don't want to believe it, don't. You're entitled to your opinion. But don't try to silence others with accusations of false agendas and hatred towards males etc. It's such a typical, yet immature reaction. Grow up.

as penjis sed many tyms

the post was to improve well needed awareness on the sitution as it is very very common these days

i know for a FACT that penji did NOT do the post to 'vent' frustration,or to make the male species look bad

buh simply to make our sisters ad daughters of the panth hopefully more cautious and aware that this could possibly happen to someone i there family,there cousins,friends...sisters..THEMSELVES??..

i reely do not know hw you cn sit on behind your pc screen and post insensitive comments..like penji sed do you not think b4 writing such thoughts or do you intentionally wish to argue n hurt penji even more?are these comments intentionally written to wound?

''What are your aims of this thread? what do you hope to achieve?

Why not just ask bhanji's in pm on the forum in confidence for advice if you really was serious about this?

hw do you know penji has not done this already?

''This is not a matter to post willy nilly on a forum like this, posts like yours cast negtive perceptions on vast numbers of Sikhs in those who read stories like yours without a shred of evidence. ''

like penji has sed in her ORIGINAL POST not a later post buh ORIGINAL

I am not asking for anyone to feel sympathetic towards me. I simply ask for all of you to understand the pain that I, and other people out there, have felt

IS THAT REELY TO MUCH TO ASK??

jaikaar keeou dhharameeaa kaa paapee ko dda(n)dd dheeoue ||16||

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners.

May VaheGuroo Jee Bless you

Guest guilty

I agree 100%

I've read the story 4 times now and still I find it extraodinary and bizzare. I mean a case of sexual hassesment once or twice would be believable but 4 or more times by different individuals I mean either she is the un-luckiest girl in the world or this is yet another attempt by evil minded invidiuals to create sensetionalist nonsense in the guise of creating awareness when their actual agenda is to hate on sikhs or create suspicion/fear against a specific gender. :)

Either way why would anyone go into such details and depth's with this story on a public reliigious forum.... :@ @ some foolish ppl on the forum are so naive and gullable in the extreme for falling for such stories when theirs no shred of evidence and everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon without anyalsis of the story and facts.

You are mistaken. I did not go into details. I had mentioned in my post that I was not going to go into details because of innocent minds on this forum.

If you found my post bizzare, then you do not have to reply to it, nor read it over again for the forth time.

I was simply asking for people to look out for themselves and others.

You asked for evidence. What evidence shall I give to you?

Do you want to live in my house for a day and see how hard it is even to sit beside my father?

Do you want me to show my face? Do you want me to come out into the public and say "I have been sexually abused these many times, by these many people while I was at a so-and-so location." ????

Would you believe me then?

Is that what you want? For my identity to be revealed?

If you can't put yourself in someone's shoes, that does not mean that whatever happened to him/her didn't happen.

If you think that my post was false, and that I'm here to create disturbance, then I'm sorry.

You do not have to reply to the topic if you do not wish to.

No your case is very bizarre but if It's true then i apologise sincerely and you have my support. However this story sounds to me like an attempt to cast negative attitudes towards the male gender. Maybe you have a personal issues with sexuality and an agenda and you want to vent your frustration or something against particular people in your life. Waheguru only knows. But your case is just outlandish, I would have thought you being sexually haressed/abused once or twice you would have reported it but four or more times with different people and you only now come on forum to say this?

What are your aims of this thread? what do you hope to achieve?

Why not just ask bhanji's in pm on the forum in confidence for advice if you really was serious about this? This is not a matter to post willy nilly on a forum like this, posts like yours cast negtive perceptions on vast numbers of Sikhs in those who read stories like yours without a shred of evidence. That is why I have an issue with yout story and replying in this thread.

You still ask me what my aims of this thread are.

I had already mentioned that:

I am not asking for anyone to feel sympathetic towards me. I simply ask for all of you to understand the pain that I, and other people out there, have felt.

With respect, I humbly ask you all, to help other sisters out there to grow strong, to have their chins up, to stick up for their individual selves. Be strong, and help others feel the strength.

That is all I am asking for. For the message to be let out, for that will save my other sisters. That is my one and only humble request. I am thinking of helping other sisters of ours out there in the future. Right now, I must work on my own strength, otherwise I will not be able to help others.

Thank you all for your replies.

You don't have to reply if you think you are wasting your time.

ohmy.gif:):@:@ :lol:

ive read quite a few threads like this but this is by far the worst

those <admin-cut>

defo tell ur family surely someone wud sort thes <admin-cut> out n tell the cops aswell

and im realy dissapointed by some of the responses

thats real messed up :<Edited>: :<Edited>: :<Edited>: