Sikh Sants

chamkila

what is more important to you Khalistan or Jivan Mukhti?    It is one thing to stand up and say we need khalistan, it is another to say all the other sants have done nothing if they are not helping Khalistan.  In My Opinion the purpose of a Sant ( i mean the Real Sants ) is to liberate his/her deciples not Khalistan.  Perhaps it is on their list, but definetly not the first priority they have. 

There are few like Sant Jarnail singh ji, but in those few that do exist 99% are corrupted. 

Khalistan has become a Dream in the minds of many...the Reality of it happening is fading fast.

Why is it fading a way fast because our leaders are fool and wasting time. We need real Sikh to lead us you don't care what the goverment say or does.

Its also fading a why becasue we have people like you, which don't belive that we will get Khlistan, and have lost all faith. Khalistan is some thing that so many Gursikh lost they live for, not for you to say that

"Khalistan has become a Dream in the minds of many...the Reality of it happening is fading fast."

People like you have no right to say you are a GurSikh, I only have to say take your turban off and become a hindu. I would also say that to any Gursikh that does not support the Khalistan movement.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=

People like you have no right to say you are a GurSikh' date=' I only have to say take your turban off and become a hindu. I would also say that to any Gursikh that does not support the Khalistan movement.[/quote]

Chamkilaji,

That's a very immature statement to make. You don't have to right to say that to any Sikh because of their personal views. Try and come down a level or 2 before you make statements like that.

[quote name=

People like you have no right to say you are a GurSikh' date=' I only have to say take your turban off and become a hindu. I would also say that to any Gursikh that does not support the Khalistan movement.[/quote]

Chamkilaji,

That's a very immature statement to make. You don't have to right to say that to any Sikh because of their personal views. Try and come down a level or 2 before you make statements like that.

Thats their personal views, what I said was my personal views.

In My Opinion the purpose of a Sant ( i mean the Real Sants ) is to liberate his/her deciples not Khalistan

No human sant can liberate you. Only Guru Saahib can. Real sants or gurmukhs can help you along the path, but they can't liberate you from charasee lakh joon. Maybe you meant something else by liberate.

Guest Akaal108
In My Opinion the purpose of a Sant ( i mean the Real Sants ) is to liberate his/her deciples not Khalistan

No human sant can liberate you. Only Guru Saahib can. Real sants or gurmukhs can help you along the path, but they can't liberate you from charasee lakh joon. Maybe you meant something else by liberate.

Perhaps pheena meant,

In My Opinion the purpose of a Sant ( i mean the Real Sants ) is to liberate his/her deciples with guroo not Khalistan..

It makes sense saint already met guroo...and after that their purpose is to liberate his/her disciples with guroo/god... (guroo, vaheguroo, god) no difference.. they are nirankar themselves.

pheena u cant exactly talk about "mukti or khalistan" as u rnt even growing ur kesh at the moment!

sikh has to be SAINT and SOLDIER as said.

do sikhs live as slaves? nope.....sikhs r free.......so why r we living as slaves in india......baba jarnail singh already pointed this out.....

i know personally if khalistan is made it will be one corrupt mess, (we cant even do our gurdwaras properly) but ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING is better than what we have at the moment........its better to go to a corrupt gurdwara than a normal mandir HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA