Are Other Religions Wrong?

Surrey Singh

S1ngh Posted on Nov 28 2003, 12:43 AM

True..  ^_^  But what if someone  :@   kept the fast for one day not because of his religion and stuff but cauz it was community related event for non-muslim during the ramadan days??
hahahahahaha...i know why u asking...muhuhuhuhahahaha

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are so racist against Islam, man

learn Sikhi first, start practicing the religion before you

insult the Quran. I am strictly stating this to some members such as Khalsa Soulja, who is insulting Quran Sahiab.

Koi bolai ram, koi kudhai...

You guys say that Islam isn't right or whatever, give me a break.

Dont' judge the entire religion based on few quotes. They're some quotes that are just as harsh as in Quran.

Truth is truth...

Peace.

The one who hate other religious scripture is not even considered as a good human, far away being a Sikh.

hahahahahaha...i know why u asking...muhuhuhuhahahaha

i was about too.. but i didn't cauz i missed the day @ skool lolz tongue.gif .. But i was sure of going to do that though.. :

lol........look.......

look at muslims in the world now......

blowing up buildings (us), killing innocents (iraq), taking ppl hostage (russia), making poisons (uk) terrorising sikhs n bahmans (afganistan) stoning ppl for "blasphemy" (nigeria) oppressive n generally stoopid (saudi)...........

has it ever occured to you that the one religion which does so much in the name of religion (and plz tell me another religion which does the same)............maybe there is some type of motivation to this?

why dont u actually read the QURAN from cover to cover in its english translations. its a jumbled mess of hatred and general fraud. im sorry but its true. i cant say the vedas, bible, torah, bhagavad ghita are fraudulent because they dont preach hate in the same way.

islam was a religion started to brainwash people and had no honest intentions. when someone tells you u can only sleep on one side, and only wipe your bum with one hand, and ur not allowed to draw peoples faces in art, then u know that that person is just on a power trip, tryna control ur life, and is NOT interested in spirituality!!!!!!!

if u dont believe me, go to www.faithfreedom.org and read all the articles there. then come back and tell me its quran SAHIB.

i dont know if mohammed was the person hes made out to be, but whoever made the quran, or the person that "mohammed" was based upon in the hadiths (and this person did exist) is EVIL!

Guest learner singh

Khalsa Soulja wrote:

i mentioend that i heard of a book that proves they are NOT the same but i cant remember what it is called, im sure someone knows. but as i said, it would explain why sheikh farids bani is not the same as your sheikh farids poetry.
How easily Khalsa Soulja is allowed to spread misinformation on this forum just because he is going to take amrti from Bibeksar. Dhan Dhan Admin sahib. Where did you guys ask for references? And then you guys are on net to claim that this site will ONLY support truth.
the quran is hardly an inspiring book. its really, really boring, repetitive, and is actually filled with hate. and its so short, yet it still manages to be spectacularly poo. this might sound harsh but i am so incredibly sure that the quran is not possibly divinely inspired, that i have said that

Just imagine what others going to think of sikhs if they read khalsa Soulja AKA tail of Bikramjit Singh comments?

I wonder where is miss warrior princess who says that no other site is into spreading the words of Gurmat besides powered by AKJ sites? Does she see above comments inclined with Gurmat?

How easily Khalsa Soulja is allowed to spread misinformation on this forum just because he is going to take amrti from Bibeksar.
ikkle b****........its not good to take the mick out of anything related to gurus amrit
Dhan Dhan Admin sahib. Where did you guys ask for references? And then you guys are on net to claim that this site will ONLY support truth.

wat are u talking about now? i said i read something in a book. and now u r chattin breeze rolleyes.gif just say again, slowly, the message u r tryna put across.

Just imagine what others going to think of sikhs if they read khalsa Soulja AKA tail of Bikramjit Singh comments?
hahaha.......bik doesnt have any inclination towards akj whilst i do.......just becuz we both have opinions, and ur not cle

ver enough to argue them wrong, doesnt mean we are both the same person or similar :@

I wonder where is miss warrior princess who says that no other site is into spreading the words of Gurmat besides powered by AKJ sites? Does she see above comments inclined with Gurmat?

you had too much coffee before u wrote this cuz ur sayin irrelevant BS. make sense next time :@

Guest learner singh

I was just highlighting your quality of discussion on this site which I did through my post. My message in post which I made above is dedicated to admin of this site. I think they need to stop following biased views and try to warn you otherwise it will make sikhs look bad because non-sikhs will assume that all sikhs think same as you.

Also, Khalsa Soulja you should not forget that Gurbani says it clearly that "Don't argue with fools" so I keep Gurus words in your case. Also, its my personal choice where I want to involve myself in discussion becase wasting my time in making ordinary stone like a Diamond is not my style of life.

May God bless you to get rid of your EGO, which you are becoming victim of and inspire you to live life of sikhs the ones are into world's wellness and try to spread work of Gurus where there is a place for everyone and no enemies.

Guest learner singh
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It is all very well to say that as long as each person follows their religion in it's totality then that person is on the path to God. But the problem arises when a religion teaches something that is against humanity.

Take Islam, if you are a true Muslim you must consider those that do not believe in your religion as being Kafirs and on the road to hell. Now is such a person on the path to God ?

Or the Hindu who must believe that the Dalits are lower than him. Is he on the path to God ?.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Bikramjit Singh

Check out this tutorial for you. :T:

http://www.geocities.com/lamberdar/_caste.html

SikhForLife,

Why would Guru Sahib not like it?

What do you base that opinion off of?

Give me some lines from Gurbani.

As I understand Gurbani,

Guru Sahib is very often critical of Hindu and Muslim practices.

"Not judging" sounds like such a great and happy concept,

But it's not neccesarily Gurmat.

Guru Sahib teaches us to think critically.

And critically thinking,

It's only common sense to conclude that Gurmat founded by Guru Nanak Sahib's religion is infinitely times superior to any other path.

Which other path contains the beauty of Gurmat Naam Simran and Gurbaanee??

NOWHERE!

No place comes close.

-end-