Best Joke Of The Day

chahat

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO - THis made me laugh out loud. - Is he having a fit?
yes that was quite strange for me :s @

i dont really think we should make fun ...(not sayin you are though)

but i think the guy in the movie was experiencing like..this sort of feeling or something that has to do with God. i think he was preaching. :D

so we musnt really make fun...

though i DESPISE Naam Dhaari behavior when they jump around as if they're on fire... (im not tryin to make it sound funny...but literally... most of them actually look as if they on fire when do Simran etc.)

so i was just sayin...

maybe the guy in the movie at a diff level (NOT SAYIN IT A GREAT LEVEL)

but..like..

at a diff level...

know wha 'sayin?

you know you are punjabi when

1. your name ends with deep, jeet,preet,or inder

2. you smell like thurka every time you leave the house

3. your parents think junior college is a disgrace

4. if your 25 and not married your a lost case

5. you always hear about your smart cousins in india

6. other indians stare at you

7. you were the worst dressed in elementary school

8. you and your friends dance in a circle at clubs

9. you own a leather jacket which you have worn one too many times

10. you act hard only in front of other indians

11. guys: you have earings, goetee,and a gold chain

12. girls: you have short hair and colored contacts

13. guys: you wear the same pair of jeans 3x a week

14. girls: you wear the same langa to every other party

15. you think the word desi is cool

16. your favorite food is anykind of sabji

17. you don't go to weddings: just receptions

18. you have one nonindian friend

19. you think bhangra remix cds are off the hook especially if they have rap/hip hop in it

20.your parents say everything twice with the second word either starting with "sh" or having a "ooo" sound in it ,example: roti /shoti- cha /choo

21.you like adthrik(ginger)

22.your favorite word is kiddhan(wassup)

23.if you sneeze before going somewhere your "screwed"

24.you can't wash your hair on thursday cause something will >happen to your brother

25.you don't eat meat on tuesdays

26.when you were little your parents warned you that if you didn't listen "kala aju gha pher"

27.you have an uncle who wears tennis shoes with slacks

28.your always looking for a discount

29.you know which way is "khabay" and which way is sajhay"

30.you clean your ears with your car keys(GROSS)

31.girls:you wear open toed shoes even when its raining

32.guys:you mix major brand names within one outfit example (nike shoes with adidas cap)

33.you have lots and lots of friends (in indian chat rooms only)

34.your scared of your mom's driving

35.your dad dances funny

36.you eat achar with everything

37.smell something, yeah cheap cologne and ladies imitation perfume

38.have to wait for an hour by the door while your parents say goodbye to their guests

39.always hear about how much jameen your folks own in india

40.drink cha 4 to 5 times daily

41.your parents always refer you to go to indian doctors and dentists

42.girls:wear a langa to the prom

43.always know the fashion trend a year and 1/2 later

44.use suave hair shampoo

45.leave the plastic on your mattress

46.use baby oil on your hair

47.have a tissue box on the dinner table

48.your family saves yogurt containers to store other food in them

49.use plastic plates at a dinner party

50.always give a shagun when someone new comes to your house

51.have toothbrushes with jacked up bristles

52.drive a hooptie benz

53.save your receipts for anything

54.call your brother "phaji"

55.girls:like your pants to flood

56.spit game in punjabi

57.dance at parties as though your on a bhangra team

58.know all the words to songs played at recepetions

59. have an enormous hindi dvd collection

60.have your ad in the matrimonial section in your local indian newspaper

TRUE, AND PROUD OF IT. :TH: :nihungsmile: Except, number 11 that has nothing to do with me LOL. :D

One day theres a couple of kids in a phycology class. The teacher stands up and says to the class "stand up if u think you're stupid!" after about 5 minutes Little Johnny stood up and the teacher says "do you think you're stupid Johnny?"

To which Little Johnny replies "No miss i just hate to see you standing there all by yourself!!!"

----------

- Chahat

While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent. "I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?" Tony Blair responds ,"It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"

"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What�s on your mind?"

"Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"

Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. Helms immediately calls a meeting of other senior Republican senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.

"Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you dumb cracker."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!"

And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb <admin-profanity filter activated>, it's Tony Blair!"

LOL.gif

IK AURAT KARWACHAUTH DI SAWER UTH KE SARGHI KARAN LAGI, OHDA GHARWALA PAANDEYAN DI AWAJ SUN KE UTH PEYA TE BOLEYA "AA KI ROLA PAYEA ENNI SWERE" AURAT BOLI "SUTTA REH MOEYA TERA E SIYAPA KARAN LAGI AAN"

tongue.gif

A first grade teacher was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Johnny what is your problem?"

Johnny answered, "I'm too smart for the first grade. My sister is in the third grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third grade too!"

The teacher had had enough. She took Johnny to the principal's office.

While Johnny waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was.

The principal told the teacher he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first grade and behave. The teacher agreed.

Johnny was brought in and the conditions are explained to him and he agrees to take the test. Principal: "What is 3 x 3?" Johnny: "9".

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?" Johnny: "36". And so it went with every question the principal thought a third grader should know.

The principal looks at the teacher and tells her, "I think Johnny can go to the third grade."

The teacher says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions" The principal and Johnny both agree.

The teacher asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?" Johnny, after a moment, "Legs."

Teacher: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?" The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, Johnny replied, "Pockets."

Teacher: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?" Johnny: "Pants"

Teacher: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of excitement?" Johnny: "Firetruck"

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Johnny in the fifth grade, I missed the last four questions myself."

----------

- Chahat