Best Joke Of The Day

chahat

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from America, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Australia. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Canadian girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a landscaper.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh

Bill Clinton visited India and one fine morning, requested the Indian Prime Minister to give him a helicopter tour of india. Once they were airborne, all Billy could see was, people answering the natures call in the open.

He was disgusted and said a lot a stuff to the Indian Prime Minister . India lacks basic amenities..blah blah..Your govt. is corrupt . You dont serve your people.

Indian Prime Minister was taken aback by these comments and made a plan to settle the score.

On his visit to US the Indian Prime minister asked for the aerial tour of US, just to find someone taking a dump in the open.

They spent some time in the air but he couldn't spot a single person in the open. Finally he found a guy and he jumped with joy and made the worst statements he could come up with againt US. At that moment Bill Clinton took out a GUN and shot the guy who had brought shame to his nation.

Next mornings newspapers had the following Headline

"INDIAN AMBASSADOR TO USA SHOT DEAD" :D

As Governor, Bush got to ceremonially act as a state trooper for a day. While operating a speed trap Bush pulled over a Texas farmer. He lectured the farmer about his speed and the necessity of obeying laws made by his superiors, and in general threw his weight around. Finally, he got around to writing the ticket, and as he was doing so he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya, Sir?" Bush stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well yeah, if that's what they are -- I never heard of circle flies." So the farmer says, "Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of horses." Bush says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. After a minute he stops and slowly says, "Hey... wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horse's <admin-profanity filter activated>?" The farmer says, "Oh no, Governor, I have too much respect for you to even think about calling you a horse's <admin-profanity filter activated>." Grinning broadly, Bush says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket. After a long pause, the farmer says, "Hard to fool them flies though."

home owner insurance

defective product attorneys dc

term life insurance

IK AURAT KARWACHAUTH DI SAWER UTH KE SARGHI KARAN LAGI, OHDA GHARWALA PAANDEYAN DI AWAJ SUN KE UTH PEYA TE BOLEYA "AA KI ROLA PAYEA ENNI SWERE" AURAT BOLI "SUTTA REH MOEYA TERA E SIYAPA KARAN LAGI AAN"

^^^meanin? :D

this is a good 1.....gud 1 chachi tongue.gif

bhenji she's saying....on the karvachauth...this lady got up early in the morning...n started sargi(i wonder it is LOL.gif ....maybe its some food tat she gotta prepare or make)....her husband heard pandeaa di awaaz( heard the dishes maybe its being washed or etc).....n he got up from sleep....he said why r u making all these noises so early in the morning........haha....so the wife replies.....u go to sleep u dead man....im doin this sayapa only for u........hahaha

Kenny came home from the pub late one Friday evening stinko drunk, as he

often did, and crept into bed beside his wife, who was already asleep.

He gave a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.

When he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed

wearing a long flowing white robe.

"Who the hell are you?" Demanded Kenny, "and what are you doing in my

bedroom?".

The mysterious Man answered "This isn't your bedroom and I'm St Peter".

Kenny was stunned "You mean I'm dead!!! That can't be, I have so much to

live for, I haven't said goodbye to my family.... you've got to send me

back straight away".

St Peter replied "Yes you can be reincarnated but there is a catch. We

can only send you back as a dog or a hen." Kenny was devastated, but

knowing there was a farm not far from his house, he asked to be sent

back as a hen. A flash of light later, he was covered in feathers and

clucking around pecking the ground. "This ain't so bad" he thought until

he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him.

The farmyard rooster strolled over and said "So you're the new hen, how

are you enjoying your first day here?"

"It's not so bad" replies Kenny, "but I have this strange feeling inside

like I'm about to explode".

"You're ovulating" explained the rooster, "don't tell me you've never

laid an egg before".

"Never" replies Kenny

"Well just relax and let it happen"

And so he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops

out from under his tail. An immense feeling of relief swept over him and

his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the

first time. When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was

overwhelming and he knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best

thing that ever happened to him... ever!!!

The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg he

felt an enormous smack on the back of his head and heard his wife

shouting "Kenny, wake up you drunken <admin-profanity filter activated>, you're shitting the bed!

----------

- Chahat

s63

IK AURAT KARWACHAUTH DI SAWER UTH KE SARGHI KARAN LAGI, OHDA GHARWALA PAANDEYAN DI AWAJ SUN KE UTH PEYA TE BOLEYA "AA KI ROLA PAYEA ENNI SWERE" AURAT BOLI "SUTTA REH MOEYA TERA E SIYAPA KARAN LAGI AAN"

^^^meanin? :D

this is a good 1.....gud 1 chachi tongue.gif

bhenji she's saying....on the karvachauth...this lady got up early in the morning...n started sargi(i wonder it is LOL.gif ....maybe its some food tat she gotta prepare or make)....her husband heard pandeaa di awaaz( heard the dishes maybe its being washed or etc).....n he got up from sleep....he said why r u making all these noises so early in the morning........haha....so the wife replies.....u go to sleep u dead man....im doin this sayapa only for u........hahaha

i dont get the joke yo

whats karvachauth? :D

and whats sayapa? :s