Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

i read this somewhere n i cant find it now but heres what that person said...

in a situation like this we should get as many gursikhs together as we can, come outside to the parking lot but inside gurudwara premisis and start doing kirtan there. as loud as we can, do simran, do kirtan. we must be louder than them. that way they'll just get annoyed and leave in a bit.

i think this is the best strategy because this way the cops can't do anything either. no one can stop us from doing kirtan inside gurudwara.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back in the day, sardars would save women from the mughals and bring them home to safety with their honor and dignity in tact. These days, "sardars" promote the exploitation of women.

God forbid one of these commitee sardars find his/her daughter in clothes like that one day...then the punjabi culture mentality will slip in and they will cry, "oye saadi izzat, saadi izaat...blah blah..."

Everything happens for a reason. God is doing this for a reason.

My personal opinion is to let all the "sardars" know that you guyz ain't nuthin but a bunch of posers living off the leagcy of your ancestors. All this punjabi macho culture of pride and all this ego nonsense is finally being exposed when a bunch of bollywood cats walk all over your faith and maryada.

bhul chuk muaaf.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

annoy the hell outta these ppl and drive them out..gather a whole bunch of sikhs and protest...even some sangat here thats from this area..u guys shud all get in contact with one another and let them noe that we dont tolerate sh** like this...let them noe how we run things.....this president guy or w/v needs some serious talks...anonymous or w/v, but for now i think all of the sangat shud wreak havoc on these bollywood dips, western wannabes, first...

Good strategy

But have you thought that all the Gursikhs just dont wait around for a call to them. They have other duties like work/family responsibility.

The issue here is the committee signing off the permission for the movie to be flimed. No one knew about it. Did you?

Just think logically and practically. We are Punjabis and organising isnt one of our great strengths.

So just image a lot of Singhs turning up at the Gurudwara after the incident has finished. And everyone is going to give their own opinion it will either turn into a brawl (not good for anyone) or everyone will just go home and things will carry on

Again why did the current Committe give out the permission for the movie to be shot. Actually the movie isnt shot in the gurudwara from what i can see. It is shot in the pub opposite. So why did these imbeciles allow the film crew to use the Gurudwara premises as a car park and changing room. This is just not acceptable.

The current commitee keeps repeating such stupid things every few months, and will carry on. Hence a change is required. And if that change cant make any difference then there will be a uproar against them as well. But the current committe is a J O K E. . . . .

Fateh. . ..

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

This is serious, so what I would do is call a meeting with Southall Gurdwara commitee, if they r acting like Idiots, id bang em there and there, seriously, if they wernt gonna do nothing about it, then I would do it, I dnt care what anyone thinks, but when peopel are dropping ciggerete packets while on the premises and shooting a video while on premmises, especially with women dressed like that, idiots pure idiots, someone tellme the name of the director, I think my man needs 2 get dun!!

VJKK VJKF!

i felt like crying reading this thread. i was actually in southall huna on tuesday yea, before all this, i saw the lights, crowds, police presence and everything. i didnt know what was happening. Inside the Gurdwara there was a heavy presence of sangat, and alot of the women had adorned dastar's. i didnt know what was happening, i just went to gurdwara to akhnoledge Guru Jee, so thats what i did. i didnt stay long at all.

On leaving i saw these fat white people cooking meat on gurdwara premises - at the back of the carpark towards the station. I was so annoyed... singhs in baana were happy watching with there camera's in there hands ready to take pictures of the ariving celebrities.

Ive stoped spreaking out. Many times i have been shouted at by elder's (who i literally feel like hitting). once in park ave Gurdwara there was a disabled woman, and some giani type fake singhs wouldnt let her into the main darbar with her wheelchair. many times i had seen elders in wheelchairs at the back of the gurdwara. when i tried to speak out i was just shouted at and humiliated. this is one of many incidences i have personally encountered.

Even at the vasakhi nagar kirtan, 2 lads (either pakiz or mona sh!t faces) were SMOKING directly outside the gurdwara! not even across the road right. on top of this, panj pyare were about 10 meters away from them with guru maharaj!!!! i was soooo annoyed... right... now ontop of this, there was a very heavy presence of amritdhari sikhs right... on nagar kirtan in southal there always is. MANY SINGHS WEARIN KIRPANA WALKED ON BY. i was soooooo annoyed.... i thought to my self, "y should i be the one to say anything to them, im not the one walking around in guru saroop and kirpan"... at this point i was gona go home... then i knew i would hate myself for leting dat happen so i approached the lads (against my mums wishes)... just as i was approaching them, 2 other singhs (non-amritdhari) asked them to move, which they did.

Sikhi is in such a state today, it severly saddnes me. I think that every Saroop of Sache Paatshahh Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj should be removed from park ave Gurdwara and from any other Anti-Sikh Gurdwara untill they prove worthy of doing Guru Ji's Seva.

I hate to say this, but its to the point where im saddend and dislike going to Gurdwara's in Southall. Poeple used to always ask me why do i always go Arnos Grove Gurdwara.. have been often lectured about mainly attending 1 Gurdwara. Well its because in the last 15 years or so theres only been 1 problem that im aware of in regards to that Gurdwara, that was 10 years ago when a granthi was eating meat, in his car - not even on the premesis of the Gurdwara.

Guru Maharaj is my witness to everything i have wrote.

Vaheguroojeekakhalsavaheguroojeekifateh

That is a real sad post. I can understand your feelings as I feel the same by seeing such incidents many times.

Anyway the only way forward is UNITED. We have all tried in some capacity to confront the situation and havent got anywhere. It is time to stand up as a united team to tackle this else my friends in another 10 years things are gonna get much worse. And it will be too late.

Time for a change i say

Fateh . . . . . .