Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

What ever has the world come to? Worshiping bollywood celebs in a Gurdwara - shame on these people. I'm worried about the future of sikhs.

the events of 2day have effected my in a very moving and emotional way i read a timeline of sikh hitsory just now and all i can say is im heartbroken the bollywood guys comin and doing beadbi at park avenue gurdwara reminds me of the first linesof 'panjab' by immortal and jagowale '''Sheran deh dera the Ajj Giddar karan galolan'' u can probably wrk out the rest of hw im feelin right nw no.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

you should stand up in sangat and tell them this. How can a comittee allow this?

we tired all we got was 'chup karjao kiseh tha deh tekh keh betjao'' 4rm old women and so called useless elders i appeal 2 all of u 2 spread the wrd about this and inform the press and help us here

This is worshiping Bollywood celebs in Gurdwara’s even though Bollywood is responsible for portraying Sikhs as jokers in media and insulting them in the most humiliating sense!! This is one step worse than idol worship. Why is it that Sikh’s can do so much for the world and yet not receive even a fraction of their long overdue respect? We’ve been humiliated time after time again and its time to put a halt to this inhumane oppression.

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!

bwbw ibKu dyiKAw sMswru ]

baabaa bikh dhaekhiaa sa(n)saar ||

O Father, I have seen that the world is poison.

riKAw krhu gusweI myry mY nwmu qyrw AwDwru ]1] rhwau ]

rakhiaa karahu gusaaee maerae mai naam thaeraa aadhhaar ||1|| rehaao ||

Save me, O Lord of the Universe! Your Name is my only Support. ||1||Pause||

hun ta guru hee kirpa kare......kaljug, ghor kaljug.

waheguru....waheguru. waheguru. waheguru

Guest Narinder Singh

I think it's time that these committee members and gyanis be made an example off, this happens too often in Guru Ghars all over the UK and it needs to stop right now! Give them a good whooping so that they'll never think of doing this again, AND NO I AM NOT JOKING.

If u make an example of these masands others will think twice before doing such beadbi.

There was always zero tolerance for the beadbi of Guru Maharaj and Guru Ghars, why is there tolerance now?

"When all other means have failed, it is righteous and just to raise the sword" - Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj

Utoh Singho, teh apne vadeyan de purneya uthe pera davoh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Maybe we should film cow slaughter at a mandir? That's basically the only analogy I can give. What happened t respecting people's feelings. All these "moderate" sikhs go on and on about respecting everyone, ok let's respect everyone but why does this whole respect culture never involve respect for sikh maryada? Why won't these bollywood characters film by a UK mosque, cause they would be cut up into a thousand peices that's why...why don't they film by a mandir in UK, cause it's better to sport the khanda and make a mockery of the brave sikhs of punjab.

I am all for respecting other people, but we need to demand respect in return. Respect doesn't work one way. If these hindustanis want to live, they better learn some respect for sikh or it's gonna get ugly. I'm telling you these people are treading on thin ice.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Supply and demand, there is demand so there is supply. What the people want is what the people get.

The Guru is unaffected by Fags, Booz, poorly dressed women, and stupied committee members and I nearly forgot something bhachan what ever his name is.