Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

Fateh. . . .

No issues with filming within the Gurudwaras. Afterall this happens at all of the sikh weddings, and we all know how much respect of SGGS happens at these times

I do have an issue with commercial films being filmed at the Gurudwara. Why - not because of the film or the celebs. The issue is with the control of the filiming and making sure that the Directors of the movie wont abuse the traditions , rituals, emotions and the respect of these places just to get a decent shot. They are not going to respect our religious places. They are going to abuse these and ensure that the masses are pleased.

The committe members are impotent pimps who cant think further than 1 second let alone the future. The major Sikh Institution in Europe's committee has become a joke. Time after time we hear what has been happening to the community, due to these hoodwinks. Not restarting the thread, only a few weeks ago a young sikh was picked on by people of another race. These ineffective idiots once again turned a blind eye to it.

How long is this going to carry on.

All and all it is a shame to have such self-centred egotistical swindlers should not be in power so that they can carry on doing such stupid mistakes time after time.

Just look at the current UK Govt. The leader gets the blame for what happens - it is time that the same happened with this institution.

Fateh . . . . .

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurdwaras are big businesses nowadays. This is exploitation of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's house which is to provide Maharaj Darshan and Sangat & Pangat. What next?

Even Ramgarhia Slough has club nights at it's Jassa Singh Ramgarhia hall.

We have so many rotten apples within our community its shocking. Time for the sleeping Sikhs to wake up.

fatehji

i am heart broken at the moment by hearing this terrible.....but at the same time soo angry as WHYYYYYYYY???....WHYYYYYYY are sikhs soo dead inside as they do not realsie the damage being done to them selves aswell as to the kuammm!!...... no.gifno.gifno.gif

....im still shocked to hear this and stil cannot beleive its happenning for reall!!..... what action is going to be taken for this....im finding it abit hard to ring them fne battery dead!

yhh is it still taking place??

fatehji

Keep on hearing what can we do. Once again I spoke to the opposition party leaders on this. Firstly to see if they were aware, and was glad that they are.

Hence when I asked them what are you doing against this. They said they are looking into it but again need support from people outside. Gurmail Singh seems a decent enough Gursikh to me (A very personal opinion so dont shoot me for this). I dont know about Sohi cos I just cant get through to the guy. Mr Garcha (Secretary to Gurudwara) seems to always fob me off. Anyway it may be a good idea to get the opposition to bring this up.

Heard on punjab radio that there is a debate between current and the opposition party on Sunday at the radio so that will definately be interesting.

In the meantime I suggest that we should give both parties a call and see what there opinion is and what they are doing about such stupidities.

Fateh . . . . .

If they are there again will someone please contact the committee or the secretary or anyone else that is able to stop them. You're singhs, you have every right and the sangat's support to stop these people. Do not walk out of sight after saying something, stand your ground.

lol lol lol

what do u mean contact the committee lol

they had permission to use the gurdwara car park for their hindi film antics from the comittee obviously. and obviously they got paid for it.

If they are there again will someone please contact the committee or the secretary or anyone else that is able to stop them. You're singhs, you have every right and the sangat's support to stop these people. Do not walk out of sight after saying something, stand your ground.

lol lol lol

what do u mean contact the committee lol

they had permission to use the gurdwara car park for their hindi film antics from the comittee obviously. and obviously they got paid for it.

seriously man, this is the problem with panjabism and sikhism, people think their one and the same and bollywood just emphaisises it more, a sad day for a place which supposedly spent 18 million pounds on a gurudwara, well thats one way of raising funds, letting out guru ghar premisises to bollywood argghhhhh.....

committe is emiiii. local sangat must do something to install a proper committe. i would reccomend get a chardikala gursikh to do ardaas for proper dekh bhaal of the guru ghar. after all it is guru's house not ours.

committe is emiiii. local sangat must do something to install a proper committe. i would reccomend get a chardikala gursikh to do ardaas for proper dekh bhaal of the guru ghar. after all it is guru's house not ours.

The Singhs should have taken the Kirpans out and dekhi kiddan kanjar te kanjarian dur diyan. Sane Lambodada da munda. :wub: :wub: :D :umm: