Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

protest 2morw 11am latest info i have at park ave 2 NEW VIDEOS THE 1ST is this 1 showing new footage of beadbi http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsFbgq3ZaHU 2nd 1 is a reflection on the whole day and what occured and why it occured

WJKKWJKF

Do you have to actually be a "Professional" in order to participate in this so called Protest :wub:

Make a beginnertest and an intermediattest and then a protest. :wub:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

Below I HAVE ATTACHED AN IMAGE OF THE THUGS WHO RUN THE GURDWARA AND WHO TREAT IT AS A BUSINES AND WHO ALLOWED THE BOLLYWOOD BAMANS 2 COME IN THE PREMISIS OF GURUGHAR protest 2morw 11am latest info i have at park ave 2 NEW VIDEOS THE 1ST is this 1 showing new footage of beadbi http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsFbgq3ZaHU 2nd 1 is a reflection on the whole day and what occured and why it occured

WJKKWJKF

post-3632-1158436007.jpg

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

man i just saw on the news, they were showing amitbah bachan or sumthing and shah rukh khan or w/v...they are here in canada! they were showing clips of the movie and the same retarded actor guy whose pics posted up in the first page of this thread, i think, is in it....dont know if its the same thang, but u guys should chek out whether its still going on...

have a meeting with the committee and tell them how bhai sukha singh and bhai mehtaab singh cut off masa ranghar's head after he defiled darbar sahib with dancing prostitutes (kanjarees). And then ask which committee member would like to be beheaded first for having kanjarees dance on property of guru ghar.

I think these people need to be reminded of our history. And before everyone goes all crazy on me, I'm not saying behead anyone, I'm just saying tell them the history and refresh their memories about the likes of bhai sukha singh and mehtaab singh.

I am amazed at your bravery brother! By your mail I am sure u must of beheaded so many people during your life time. So will u be the one to behead some one first or will u be a typical <banned word filter activated> and try and wind up others, it would be interesting to know when was the last time some one beheaded anyone for Sikhi because bhai Sukha and bhai mehtaab Singh did it in the 1700's I think.

Obviously these people shouldnt have been there smoking its disgusting but I have seen the you tube video and the women are walking through the car park fully clothed in long coats so i am not sure which women u have been looking at.

We dont want to be a community just full of false threats its surely better ways to communicate our views.

protest 2morw 11am latest info i have at park ave 2 NEW VIDEOS THE 1ST is this 1 showing new footage of beadbi http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsFbgq3ZaHU 2nd 1 is a reflection on the whole day and what occured and why it occured

WJKKWJKF

I took Sunday off to attend this so called mass protest where coaches and coaches were coming and there wasnt one single coach and there wasnt more than 20 protesters who hardly said a thing. So I asked someone from the temple about the whole situation and it turns out the pics of these girls were taken outside the temple, the guy from the langar sewa showed me the railings next to the glassy junction traffic lights and he was right, that is the back ground in the pics! theres some pics and videos of women in the car park on u tube, they were more clothed then some of the girls that matha tek normally!

Forget agenda's we should stand behind the truth. Obviously the sangat isnt stupid and I think they have obviously caught on to that people are getting lied to and used, I wish I hadnt been so stupid myself and wasted my time trying to back these people instead of investigating. I rang up one of the Smethwick comitee who is related to my neighbour and he said some guy called Mali was in Birmingham trying to wind people up to get them to come to Southall but he was asked to leave the Gurdwara after he said he would provide transport and food, he even apparantly offered alcohol in the evening after this protest to some youngsters. I found out he is in one of the parties trying to take over the Gurdwara or win an election or something but then this comitee guy tells me he owns a club where forget film stars our own boys and girls are drunk taking cocaine and Waheguru knows what else ...........maybe we should protest about that!