Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

if they come back dont let them shoot man, as i said before do kirtan outside full blast, or jus get a bunch of sikhs together n start doing simran man.

That is not a righteous way to do simran I could see blasting some keertan about Sikh sacrifice but we dont want to stoop to their level. They are trying to make Sikhs get out of their real character by insults. Just dont do anything against what the Gurus have taught. Protest is one thing. Violence/vandalism/looting is not in the teachings of Sikhi but only radicalist hindus, christians and muslims do that anyway.
i never said they should resort to violence rolleyes.gif pritam singh i still think doing simran and keertan outside is the best way to go if talks with committe have failed thats it.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they come back dont let them shoot man, as i said before do kirtan outside full blast, or jus get a bunch of sikhs together n start doing simran man.

That is not a righteous way to do simran I could see blasting some keertan about Sikh sacrifice but we dont want to stoop to their level. They are trying to make Sikhs get out of their real character by insults. Just dont do anything against what the Gurus have taught. Protest is one thing. Violence/vandalism/looting is not in the teachings of Sikhi but only radicalist hindus, christians and muslims do that anyway.
i never said they should resort to violence rolleyes.gif pritam singh i still think doing simran and keertan outside is the best way to go if talks with committe have failed thats it.

yep i agree....

well if himmat sohi has appoligsed to the sangat about this issue then he shouldnt be repeating his mistake (as letting the bollywood ppl come dwn again) :wub: ....well hope he aint anywys!!

we should wait and see what the Jathedar says and act accordingly.

These days if you belong to a certain political party or have links with them, host them when they are visiting a foreign country or make a good donation, the Jathedaars will make the statement saying what you want. They will let off even the serious violators of sikh maryada who belong to or have links with the “right” political party. There are several examples of that in the recent years.

SIKH MARYADA IS CLEAR; and the local sangat has every right to hold the committee accountable to upholding it.

In this case what is there that needs referring to the Jathedaar of Akal Takht Sahib?

By the way, who is the Jathedaar of Akal Takht Sahib these days?

hello me back again

singh,mann - its singh sahib vadhanti

azad, ur question basic im not goin low, im just stating the facts of the running of the gurdwara. its a big time or change and the only way of that is the running of the gurdwara hence voting. its like if you dont like the PM you wouldnt vote for him.

there are things that have to be detailated out for the sangat thats all im saying, eg cost as in real costs of planning etc. there are too many deep issues with the running of the gurdwara.

biggest problem is where is the thinking for ourself - youth today or lets say youths of the future. theres no investment plans etc. well except that so called gyn near tuder rose lol

Meat and bars doesnt really matter to me as noone gona use force to put meat or booze in you. goin clubbing etc is nuthing wrong with it, or is it?? depends how you go about your business,ie goin to pull girls or just gona hav a laugh with your mates. i know i dont need booze to be high to hav a laugh.

hello me back again

singh,mahan - its singh sahib vadhanti

azad, ur question basic im not goin low, im just stating the facts of the running of the gurdwara. its a big time or change and the only way of that is the running of the gurdwara hence voting. its like if you dont like the PM you wouldnt vote for him.

there are things that have to be detailated out for the sangat thats all im saying, eg cost as in real costs of planning etc. there are too many deep issues with the running of the gurdwara.

biggest problem is where is the thinking for ourself - youth today or lets say youths of the future. theres no investment plans etc. well except that so called gyn near tuder rose lol

Meat and bars doesnt really matter to me as noone gona use force to put meat or booze in you. goin clubbing etc is nuthing wrong with it, or is it?? depends how you go about your business,ie goin to pull girls or just gona hav a laugh with your mates. i know i dont need booze to be high to hav a laugh.

hello me back again

singh,mahan - its singh sahib vadhanti

hello me back again

singh,mann - its singh sahib vadhanti

........ ........

................ to hav a laugh.

Singh Sahib Vadhanti ???

G13RPS, thanks for the information.

For some reason I was under the impression that it was either Sri KC Sudarshan (of RSS) or some one with the name Parkash Sinh Badal (of BJP).

I still can’t believe that I was so wrong.

Mod Comment : Please contribute to existing discussions instead of creating a new topic.

As per modertors request: Adding this here.

Mods - Please feel free to remove the other thread that I have started.

Fateh

The AGM today was a farce. There was so much disrepect to SGGS Ji that it was unbeliveable. The current committee shouldnt have held the AGM in the hazoori of SGGS Ji. The committies use SGGS Ji and try to hide behind it.

What role model are they trying to be. S*upid Mo*rons.

Such studpidity shouldnt be allowed to happen in the Gurudwara. But what and how can you teach such muppets.

Fateh.