Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadriya Wale!

Surajsingh

without dhaya u dont get dharam, himmat, mokham or sahib

dhaya (humbleness) is the first step to everything in sikhi and i dont see any of that here!

u need to see my point and not see me trying to criticise!

dont get me rong - there are sum wanabee sants out there that do abuse the name "sant" but there are sum out there that do so much for the panth but everyone puts them in the same category and tries there upmost to tarnish thier names! - which is so sad!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without dhaya u dont get dharam, himmat, mokham or sahib

dhaya (humbleness) is the first step to everything in sikhi and i dont see any of that here!

u need to see my point and not see me trying to criticise!

dont get me rong - there are sum wanabee sants out there that do abuse the name "sant" but there are sum out there that do so much for the panth but everyone puts them in the same category and tries there upmost to tarnish thier names! - which is so sad!

It might help things if the "real" Sant started to boot the fake ones out the Sant Samaj. Then they could fix a meeting with the almighty and sort out differences they all have amongst themselves over the Rehat Maryada. They could also ask if it was ok for them to use the prefix Sant in light of the context it was used by our Guru Ji. Whilst they are at it maybe they could ask the almighty why the Sant title was never used prior to the 20th century torefer to any person.

They could then rename all the dera to Gurdwara.....I doubt we will see any of this and I doubt we will see eye to eye. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Guest militant singh

am not a fan the dvd of him showing all tht matha tek stuff proves hes wrong some could cal this catch 22 Person A'He does sikhi da parchar and sangat does amrit chak ' Person' B ' but remember how he let people matha tek 2 him and wore a kalgi and his millions he s a fake' so end of da day i aint bothred 2 discuss people like him cos Guru Granth Sahib is the only truth and only 1 i will ever bow 2

today a guest visit our home and he told that he had a call from his masi from canada and dhe told him that in canada, sangat of a gurdwara wont let ranjeet singh do to diwan, coz they asked him a question and he was unable to reply.

:wub:

wots all that :wub: @

anybody know abt this??

or wot the true is???

wow...i am surprised at all of us....we can judge some1 so easily...I am against taking matha to any1 other than Guru Granth Sahib ji...and calling some1 Sant is not my thing either...I would say Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrian Wale is a gud parcharaak and i have no doubt abt it as i had said earlier...I know of a guy who is a member of RSS(the hindu activist group thing)...He is known to me through a work mate(dnt any1 even think i am friends with him lol....i am always looking a reason to discuss stuff with him but that he is too scared to even come to our place....lol)..anyways getting back to the thing...he sometimes tells my friend RSS stuff..like he told how they have got girls in RSS that r paid 10000 RS. per sikh guy they get to cut hair..u know like munde nu fassa ke n make their cut their hair...anyways thats a different thing...2-3 months back Bhai Ranjit Singh came back to New Zealand...n this RSS guy met my friend n he goes "yaar eh jera tuhada nawa baba hai he is becoming famous"...he even said that ppl frm RSS believe think he is Sant Jarnail Singh ji reborn in ways of making ppl take amrit....lol...I personally won't match them in any way though...but thats wat RSS thinks...hahaha...but yeah i guess as i had said earlier he is doing a gud job irrespective of wat the most canadians say including the newspapers..

When he was in New Zealand he even said in a deewan that Guru ji himself said that we r not supposed to bow to any1...he said if a gursikhs head bows it should only bow to Guru Granth Sahib and if it bows to any1 n every1 including me then he or she is not a Sikh....these were his exact words..but still most ppl wudnt stop from taking matha...it is our ppl's mentality to bow n it is hard to stop them...lol..I wud say i am impressed by his parchaar and wud say he is one of the best parcharaks NOT SANT though..

Only those that remain under the Rehat, will benefit. I do not mock any sant or baba but respect them. I do not see the point of worshipping them like you would God! - This is a mistake.

Guru ji says ''Aakee rahe na koye' which means: 'There will remain no non-believers' (Aakee means 'non believers') so all that fall for at the feet of humans will not remain!

pray.gif

I heard that Babaji was not allowed to hold any diwans in BC and only one Gurdwara allowed him to do Kirtan and then it was egged by some ppl. Can someone please clear this rumor and if this is the case wow ppl are really blind to see what Babaji does! and they will be punished by Akal Purkh! WJKK WJKF!